Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:41 PM

Jonathan, Diezani, Others Shared $1.3b In Malabu Oil Fraud—italian Prosecutors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Diezani, Others Shared $1.3b In Malabu Oil Fraud—italian Prosecutors (16020 Views)

Malabu Scandal: AGF Writes Buhari, Wants Trial Of Adoke, Diezani, Others Stopped / $1.1bn Malabu Scandal: Italian Prosecutors Request Trial Of Etete, Shell, Eni, O / Jonathan, Diezani Named In Italian ‘kickback’ Probe (the Guardian) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Jonathan, Diezani, Others Shared $1.3b In Malabu Oil Fraud—italian Prosecutors by ivandragon: 11:10am On Jan 06, 2017
I hope this case will be pursued to a logical conclusion.
the Siemens, IPP, Haliburton & similar deals should be thoroughly investigated.
all those that stole our commonwealtg should be made to give account...
Re: Jonathan, Diezani, Others Shared $1.3b In Malabu Oil Fraud—italian Prosecutors by serverconnect(m): 11:12am On Jan 06, 2017
Jonathan remains my hero any time and day.
Re: Jonathan, Diezani, Others Shared $1.3b In Malabu Oil Fraud—italian Prosecutors by paradigmshift(m): 11:13am On Jan 06, 2017
buhari the silent thief should also share it's own so life will be better for everyone
Re: Jonathan, Diezani, Others Shared $1.3b In Malabu Oil Fraud—italian Prosecutors by paradigmshift(m): 11:14am On Jan 06, 2017
Ijaya123:
Chai!!!

Jonathan, you will never go unpunished. You presided over the most corrupt government in the history of this country.

Under your nose, money meant to equip the military to battle insurgents were stolen while you were getting drunk.

Many innocent people were killed due to your grand incompetency and cluelessness.. Their blood will judge you.

Jonathan I repeat, you will never go unpunished.

likewise you.... zip your brain
Re: Jonathan, Diezani, Others Shared $1.3b In Malabu Oil Fraud—italian Prosecutors by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 06, 2017
U mean some people's hero is a yam eater??

Re: Jonathan, Diezani, Others Shared $1.3b In Malabu Oil Fraud—italian Prosecutors by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 06, 2017
News for the gullible mo .R.ons.
The zombies will believe anything and everything not against their father dullardino bubu.
Re: Jonathan, Diezani, Others Shared $1.3b In Malabu Oil Fraud—italian Prosecutors by serverconnect(m): 11:15am On Jan 06, 2017
Former President Ebere Jonathan remains my hero, wailers go hug transformer i dont care.
Re: Jonathan, Diezani, Others Shared $1.3b In Malabu Oil Fraud—italian Prosecutors by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 06, 2017
serverconnect:
Jonathan remains my hero any time and day.
ofcourse

Like beget like
Re: Jonathan, Diezani, Others Shared $1.3b In Malabu Oil Fraud—italian Prosecutors by Ijaya123: 11:18am On Jan 06, 2017
paradigmshift:

likewise you.... zip your brain

It si obvious to know people who share a similar trait with the Starfish

Re: Jonathan, Diezani, Others Shared $1.3b In Malabu Oil Fraud—italian Prosecutors by Jokerman(m): 11:20am On Jan 06, 2017
Ijaya123:
Chai!!!

Jonathan, you will never go unpunished. You presided over the most corrupt government in the history of this country.

Under your nose, money meant to equip the military to battle insurgents were stolen while you were getting drunk.

Many innocent people were killed due to your grand incompetency and cluelessness.. Their blood will judge you.

Afonja, Jonathan is a lesser thief compared to these kleptos... stop deceiving thyself...

Obasanjo
Abacha
IBB
Buhari
Abdulsalami...

Re: Jonathan, Diezani, Others Shared $1.3b In Malabu Oil Fraud—italian Prosecutors by babadee1(m): 11:20am On Jan 06, 2017
obataokenwa:
We voted him out because of so many of those reasons. APC what do you guys have for us. stop chasing nonsense and let's talk about the present situation.

This is not coming from APC. It's coming from Italian prosecutors. You should be addressing Italy.
Re: Jonathan, Diezani, Others Shared $1.3b In Malabu Oil Fraud—italian Prosecutors by seguno2: 11:22am On Jan 06, 2017
Ijaya123:
Chai!!!

I thought Obasanjo did worse.
Ever heard of Halliburton bribery?
Siemens scandal?
$16 billion for electricity but we only have blackouts?
Not to even mention the many political assassinations.

Obasanjo is the worst thief to ever rule us.
Confirmed.

Re: Jonathan, Diezani, Others Shared $1.3b In Malabu Oil Fraud—italian Prosecutors by serverconnect(m): 11:22am On Jan 06, 2017
lustychima:
ofcourse

Like beget like

Yes of course. What have your Dulard president put in place to end recession. Only what i hear is 'i am fighting kwuroption' He is their looting. mtchew

Re: Jonathan, Diezani, Others Shared $1.3b In Malabu Oil Fraud—italian Prosecutors by MORNDEW(m): 11:27am On Jan 06, 2017
Apart from naming numerous officials of the
global oil firms, the indictment also fingered Mr.
Jonathan, Mr. Etete, Mrs. Alison-Madueke, Mr.
Adoke, former NSA Gusau, Mr. Obi, Mr. Ojo, and
Alhaji Abubakar as beneficiaries from the Malabu
fraud.
Major ethnic groups shared in this corruption case. And some nitwits on this forum will be insulting themselves for no reason. Shame on such foolish youths.

Re: Jonathan, Diezani, Others Shared $1.3b In Malabu Oil Fraud—italian Prosecutors by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 06, 2017
serverconnect:

Yes of course. What have your Dulard president put in place to end recession. Only what i hear is 'i am fighting kwuroption' He is their looting. mtchew

U should b ashamed that a dullard is president

But all the days of ur life, u have remained a nobody with all ur intelligence

Re: Jonathan, Diezani, Others Shared $1.3b In Malabu Oil Fraud—italian Prosecutors by texazzpete(m): 11:35am On Jan 06, 2017
XXLDICK:
Nothing will be done to them.

Those who think Buhari is interested in fighting corruption are only deceiving themselves

Since when did Buhari become an Italian prosecutor?

You people of low IQ keep sullying this forum

Re: Jonathan, Diezani, Others Shared $1.3b In Malabu Oil Fraud—italian Prosecutors by OlaMiki: 11:38am On Jan 06, 2017
brainless comment
jazinogold:
wink

You sure say PMB no chop this yam too? angry
Re: Jonathan, Diezani, Others Shared $1.3b In Malabu Oil Fraud—italian Prosecutors by serverconnect(m): 11:40am On Jan 06, 2017
lustychima:

U should b ashamed that a dullard is president

But all the days of ur life, u have remained a nobody with all ur intelligence

Hahaha says who. I know you are assisting him to loot. One day nemesis will catch up with you soon.
Re: Jonathan, Diezani, Others Shared $1.3b In Malabu Oil Fraud—italian Prosecutors by XXLDICK(m): 11:48am On Jan 06, 2017
texazzpete:

Since when did Buhari become an Italian prosecutor?

You people of low IQ keep sullying this forum

Can't Buhari see it as a pointer and prosecute them instead.

Why should foreign countries be doing the prosecution for us
Re: Jonathan, Diezani, Others Shared $1.3b In Malabu Oil Fraud—italian Prosecutors by Whytelyon(m): 11:48am On Jan 06, 2017
Buhari no day taya. grin

2019 is close sha. APC and lies are brothers.

Re: Jonathan, Diezani, Others Shared $1.3b In Malabu Oil Fraud—italian Prosecutors by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 06, 2017
serverconnect:

Hahaha says who. I know you are assisting him to loot. One day nemesis will catch up with you soon.
go play with ur fellow trolls
Re: Jonathan, Diezani, Others Shared $1.3b In Malabu Oil Fraud—italian Prosecutors by OlaMiki: 11:54am On Jan 06, 2017
haaaa, this is intanashuna media trial of our son -jonathan , he is an hero grin grin grin abeg wia are the intalesua niger delta avengers/abi na IPOD or bia-fraud flat heads na . we will not accept this grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan, Diezani, Others Shared $1.3b In Malabu Oil Fraud—italian Prosecutors by iraborosasu: 11:55am On Jan 06, 2017
Ben Bruce hasn't seen this one

Re: Jonathan, Diezani, Others Shared $1.3b In Malabu Oil Fraud—italian Prosecutors by OlaMiki: 11:55am On Jan 06, 2017
you are pathetic
XXLDICK:

Can't Buhari see it as a pointer and prosecute them instead.

Why should foreign countries be doing the prosecution for us
Re: Jonathan, Diezani, Others Shared $1.3b In Malabu Oil Fraud—italian Prosecutors by TeamSimple(m): 11:58am On Jan 06, 2017
sandyd:
Money that would have employed the youth s and made Nigeria a country of reputation. So sad
They made them jobless so they can have more time to defend them here on nairaland
Re: Jonathan, Diezani, Others Shared $1.3b In Malabu Oil Fraud—italian Prosecutors by twinskenny(m): 11:59am On Jan 06, 2017
1.3 billion Jesus!!!!!!
Re: Jonathan, Diezani, Others Shared $1.3b In Malabu Oil Fraud—italian Prosecutors by Dee60: 12:33pm On Jan 06, 2017
In a country where a 7 year old boy is lynched for stealing garri (less than N100 Naira) and where patients die in Emergency wards for not being able to cough out N1,000, only a deranged person will be clapping for people named in this saga.

The amount mentioned here can fix the roads in the entire ND area, yet some people applaud the thieves who can only think of using stolen funds to buy mansions in Milan, Dubai, Atlanta, Greece and London!

Re: Jonathan, Diezani, Others Shared $1.3b In Malabu Oil Fraud—italian Prosecutors by AfonjasMustProsper(m): 12:38pm On Jan 06, 2017
HomeOfMe:
what a shame,thieves everywhere;same way they have killed the halliburton scandal because it involves powerful ex heads of state a d the rest. According to an Africa. proverb,"every dog eats Shi.t,but the one who was caught I. the act is taken as the guilty one". I've always known dieziani outside of politics,she's very greedy,so I'm not surprised.

I can't quote you in the other thread

Meat pie is not sandwich

Sandwich is bread

Don't call meat pie a sandwich in public because people will laugh at you and know you're from the village

Re: Jonathan, Diezani, Others Shared $1.3b In Malabu Oil Fraud—italian Prosecutors by HomeOfMe(f): 12:44pm On Jan 06, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

Meat pie is not sandwich

Sandwich is bread

Don't call meat pie a sandwich in public because people will laugh at you and know you're from the village
Well for you info friend,I'm a culinary chef,a baker and a caterer by profession,sandwich is any kind of pastry that has stuffing in it; whether bread or pie. smiley
AfonjasMustDie:

Meat pie is not sandwich

Sandwich is bread

Well for you info friend,I'm a culinary chef,a baker and a caterer by profession,sandwich is any kind of pastry that has stuffing in it; whether bread or pie.
Re: Jonathan, Diezani, Others Shared $1.3b In Malabu Oil Fraud—italian Prosecutors by Ijaya123: 12:44pm On Jan 06, 2017
Jokerman:

Afonja, Jonathan is a lesser thief compared to these kleptos... stop deceiving thyself...

Obasanjo
Abacha
IBB
Buhari
Abdulsalami...

Wailing zombie, you can keep living in self denial, I wish you well.

But for Jonathan in our recent past, he will never go unpunished.

Re: Jonathan, Diezani, Others Shared $1.3b In Malabu Oil Fraud—italian Prosecutors by AfonjasMustProsper(m): 12:49pm On Jan 06, 2017
HomeOfMe:
Well for you info friend,I'm a culinary chef,a baker and a caterer by profession,sandwich is any kind of pastry that has stuffing in it; whether bread or pie. smileyWell for you info friend,I'm a culinary chef,a baker and a caterer by profession,sandwich is any kind of pastry that has stuffing in it; whether bread or pie.

Culinary chef in Nigeria ??

Meat pie doesn't exist in America

Sandwich is bread stuffed with tuna,cabbage and other things

Here is a picture of sandwich

Re: Jonathan, Diezani, Others Shared $1.3b In Malabu Oil Fraud—italian Prosecutors by HomeOfMe(f): 1:06pm On Jan 06, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

Culinary chef in Nigeria ??

Meat pie doesn't exist in America

Sandwich is bread stuffed with tuna,cabbage and other things

Here is a picture of sandwich
I'm used to people who argue a lot,intact my little son is good at arguing too. What's in the picture is sandwich(club sandwich )I guess,same way our so-called meat pie,chicken pie,apple pie,ham burger,etc are also sandwiches.

President Buhari Writes To Condole With Akande - Garba Shehu / Proposed VAT Hike: Labour Warns Against Plan, Vows To Resist It / Tinubu Meets With Northern Alliance Committee Members (Pictures)