Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Cyril Oshiomhole Contesting For House Of Reps In Edo (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cyril Oshiomhole Contesting For House Of Reps In Edo (Photo) (47965 Views)

Senate, Reps In Closed Door Meeting Over Impeachment Plot / Calls For President Buhari's Impeachment: Reps In Rowdy Session / Obasanjo Visits Stella Obasanjo's Family In Edo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cyril Oshiomhole Contesting For House Of Reps In Edo (Photo) by stephenduru: 12:34pm On Jan 06, 2017
According to an online user who shared the story,Adams Oshiomhole's son, Cyril Oshiomhole has joined the race for the soul of Etsako Federal Constituency.

See how Nigerians reacted below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/adams-oshiomhole-son-allegedly-join.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Cyril Oshiomhole Contesting For House Of Reps In Edo (Photo) by stephenduru: 12:34pm On Jan 06, 2017

Re: Cyril Oshiomhole Contesting For House Of Reps In Edo (Photo) by stephenduru: 12:34pm On Jan 06, 2017
stephenduru:
More
more

Re: Cyril Oshiomhole Contesting For House Of Reps In Edo (Photo) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 06, 2017
Lol
Re: Cyril Oshiomhole Contesting For House Of Reps In Edo (Photo) by delectablegyal(f): 12:51pm On Jan 06, 2017
good move.

what do you think about my dp?
Re: Cyril Oshiomhole Contesting For House Of Reps In Edo (Photo) by idupaul: 1:01pm On Jan 06, 2017
delectablegyal:
good move.

Do you live in a hotel?

41 Likes

Re: Cyril Oshiomhole Contesting For House Of Reps In Edo (Photo) by samfuntua: 1:17pm On Jan 06, 2017
goo luck
Re: Cyril Oshiomhole Contesting For House Of Reps In Edo (Photo) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 06, 2017
Na wa..
What happens to Blessing Agbomhere.

Political office in Nigeria is now hereditary.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cyril Oshiomhole Contesting For House Of Reps In Edo (Photo) by EdCure: 1:28pm On Jan 06, 2017
Oshiomole is in a hurry to institute himself as the undisputed godfather of Edo politics.
Not that he doesn't deserve it, though. After Eight years of commedable stewardship to the state, he's succeeded in making the likes of Igbinedion and Anenih to become spent forces.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cyril Oshiomhole Contesting For House Of Reps In Edo (Photo) by potbelly(m): 2:38pm On Jan 06, 2017
enough is enough... time for the new generation... Did he tell his father that when he contested for a second term?

Honestly, I don't seem to understand this people anymore... Your father was in power for 8 years... that's enough time to set you up for life...
You dey con drag house of rep member with people... sad

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cyril Oshiomhole Contesting For House Of Reps In Edo (Photo) by viktagorion: 2:51pm On Jan 06, 2017
If the cap fits let him wear it, but let the electorate decide.

The process must be free, transparent and without manipulation.

#Generational shift

4 Likes

Re: Cyril Oshiomhole Contesting For House Of Reps In Edo (Photo) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:13pm On Jan 06, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cyril Oshiomhole Contesting For House Of Reps In Edo (Photo) by salabscholar01(m): 3:13pm On Jan 06, 2017
why are you all talking about ambition here? see, ambition alone is not sufficient enough to lead the innocent society. We can each define ambition and progress for ourselves. sometimes, We can have a selfish ambition and put other people to the cross. The people with ambition will always nurse a goal to work toward a world where expectations are not set by the stereotypes that hold them back, but by their personal ego and interests.

for instance, you can nurse an ambition to be the fastest runner on this planet, to be the first to reach a length on the South Pole, which is a grotesque perversion of ambition. It's an ego trip, selfishness and self-containment.

if this guy has an ambition without a vision, unfortunately EDO is in for another long run. Naturally, I don't have ambitions - I have a vision. I will subscribe to his move if his ambition is visionary.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cyril Oshiomhole Contesting For House Of Reps In Edo (Photo) by bonechamberlain(m): 3:14pm On Jan 06, 2017
Nigerian politics, a family and circus affair.

2 Likes

Re: Cyril Oshiomhole Contesting For House Of Reps In Edo (Photo) by 2rez: 3:15pm On Jan 06, 2017
delectablegyal:
good move.

Well i think

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cyril Oshiomhole Contesting For House Of Reps In Edo (Photo) by ChappyChase: 3:16pm On Jan 06, 2017
This na pure Agbero! 2 fingers in da air mehn!!!!
Re: Cyril Oshiomhole Contesting For House Of Reps In Edo (Photo) by obo389(m): 3:16pm On Jan 06, 2017
a doctor and graduate of ABU Zaria. he should just jejely continue his practice.

2 Likes

Re: Cyril Oshiomhole Contesting For House Of Reps In Edo (Photo) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 06, 2017
If he's above 18yrs he can't be disenfranchised because his father was in the corridors of power.

It's his right, let him exercise that.

2 Likes

Re: Cyril Oshiomhole Contesting For House Of Reps In Edo (Photo) by lielbree: 3:17pm On Jan 06, 2017
With what happened in the edo governorship election I won't be surprised if he wins.
Edos seem to be passive

3 Likes

Re: Cyril Oshiomhole Contesting For House Of Reps In Edo (Photo) by c4tnoelz: 3:17pm On Jan 06, 2017
nawao....Nigerian politics get az e be, na only dem, dia children, godson and goddaughter. anoda pesin no fit contest xcpt if God dey our bk

1 Like

Re: Cyril Oshiomhole Contesting For House Of Reps In Edo (Photo) by truthspeaks: 3:18pm On Jan 06, 2017
Well, he has d right to vie for any office.

Next news pls
Re: Cyril Oshiomhole Contesting For House Of Reps In Edo (Photo) by Princess4ng(f): 3:18pm On Jan 06, 2017
Its allowed.....
Re: Cyril Oshiomhole Contesting For House Of Reps In Edo (Photo) by Angelinastto(f): 3:18pm On Jan 06, 2017
Edo! My sweet home
Re: Cyril Oshiomhole Contesting For House Of Reps In Edo (Photo) by SweetyZinta(f): 3:18pm On Jan 06, 2017
Nigerian which way??

2 Likes

Re: Cyril Oshiomhole Contesting For House Of Reps In Edo (Photo) by teozey111(m): 3:21pm On Jan 06, 2017
As long as leadership is being passed down from father to son ,Nigeria will never be better....same story all the way.....DJ put corruption song on repeat

3 Likes

Re: Cyril Oshiomhole Contesting For House Of Reps In Edo (Photo) by seguno2: 3:22pm On Jan 06, 2017
It is all part of change from APC.
Father to pikin, na change too.
Edo people, I dey hail oh.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cyril Oshiomhole Contesting For House Of Reps In Edo (Photo) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 06, 2017
These politicians don't give no Fvvck about you and me. They loot our collective wealth and when they're tired of looting, they hand over to their children thereby mortgaging our future and children's future. The cycle goes on and on and on
Re: Cyril Oshiomhole Contesting For House Of Reps In Edo (Photo) by adetayo234: 3:23pm On Jan 06, 2017
delectablegyal:
good move.

that guy asked if you live in a hotel. I think it is because he doesn't know you only come to the hotel for freelancing during the night till early morning. I'm certain your mum will be glad to see what you have become

10 Likes

Re: Cyril Oshiomhole Contesting For House Of Reps In Edo (Photo) by teozey111(m): 3:27pm On Jan 06, 2017
delectablegyal:
good move.

grin grin grin dp
Re: Cyril Oshiomhole Contesting For House Of Reps In Edo (Photo) by AkinPhysicist: 3:28pm On Jan 06, 2017
shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki Reacts As Court Orders The Forfeiture Of His Properties In Ikoyi / Supreme Court Adjourns New Naira Note Suit Till February 22 / Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandons His Matrimonial Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.