Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,790 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Saraki Reacts As Court Orders The Forfeiture Of His Properties In Ikoyi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Reacts As Court Orders The Forfeiture Of His Properties In Ikoyi (47959 Views)

Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs / Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki Reacts As Court Orders The Forfeiture Of His Properties In Ikoyi by Nollyzonenews: 7:37pm On Oct 21, 2019
Bukola Saraki took to his twitter page to react after Court Ordered Him To Forfeit His Properties In Ikoyi.

My attention has been drawn to an Order granted by a Federal High Court sitting in Lagos pursuant to an ex-parte application by
@officialEFCC

It is my belief that the Judge was misled into granting this Order and was not presented with the full position of the law or the facts

It is my belief that the Court was not informed of a pending Order of a Federal High Court sitting in Abuja restraining @officialEFCC from taking any steps regarding the seizure of the property in question pending the determination of a suit filed before that Court.

I also believe that the Court was not made aware that the property in question formed part of the judgment of the Court given on July 6, 2018 where the Supreme Court declared that the source of funds for the purchase of the property was not illicit as claimed by the prosecution.

The Supreme Court specifically referred to No 17a McDonald Road, Ikoyi on pages 12, 13 and 26 of its judgment upholding the no-case submission made before the Code of Conduct Tribunal.

I am confident that once these facts and the declaration of the Supreme Court are brought before the Court, this Order will be vacated. My lawyers will be approaching the Court immediately to achieve this.

https://mobile.twitter.com/bukolasaraki/status/1186342159571734529

11 Likes

Re: Saraki Reacts As Court Orders The Forfeiture Of His Properties In Ikoyi by kidap: 7:44pm On Oct 21, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Saraki Reacts As Court Orders The Forfeiture Of His Properties In Ikoyi by Smithkafors(m): 7:46pm On Oct 21, 2019
EFCC and back yard judgement.It was obvious the forfeiture was illegal from the proceedings..

144 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Saraki Reacts As Court Orders The Forfeiture Of His Properties In Ikoyi by manuel4real(m): 7:49pm On Oct 21, 2019

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saraki Reacts As Court Orders The Forfeiture Of His Properties In Ikoyi by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 21, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Saraki Reacts As Court Orders The Forfeiture Of His Properties In Ikoyi by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:54pm On Oct 21, 2019
Ok. The reaction is very much expected.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Reacts As Court Orders The Forfeiture Of His Properties In Ikoyi by mrvitalis(m): 7:58pm On Oct 21, 2019
I wonder why no one is taking the EFCC on ...easily 10bn can be made from their mistake

Honestly I don't think EFCC has the capacity to win an average smart criminal

Arrest u ,send u to prison for few months n force u to take plea or just make sure u stay few extra months in prison

What if someone endures all that ,sue them for billions ...its our money they would use to pay ooh

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saraki Reacts As Court Orders The Forfeiture Of His Properties In Ikoyi by Afamed: 7:58pm On Oct 21, 2019
Faraideed, the one that's still struggling to get loan to begin his business will soon arive here to defend Saraki. One begins to wonder if truly Saraki also looted FarahAideed Sense of reasoning

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Saraki Reacts As Court Orders The Forfeiture Of His Properties In Ikoyi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:05pm On Oct 21, 2019
This forfeiture is a very good one and more to come.
What we are really after is for this criminal to be thoroughly investigated and brought to book about the over 30 victims that died in the OFFA ROBBERY.
We haven't forgotten that also!
All lives matter.

18 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Saraki Reacts As Court Orders The Forfeiture Of His Properties In Ikoyi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:06pm On Oct 21, 2019
Afamed:
Faraideed, the one that's still struggling to get loan to begin his business will soon arive here to defend Saraki. One begins to wonder if truly Saraki also looted Faraideed Sense of reasoning
Hehehehe cheesy

FarahAideed, come and take Lollipop biko....
Na Apple Flavour o.... cheesy grin

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saraki Reacts As Court Orders The Forfeiture Of His Properties In Ikoyi by kolafolabi(m): 8:06pm On Oct 21, 2019
With that judgement by the Supreme Court as claimed by him, I am afraid EFCC has no case.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Reacts As Court Orders The Forfeiture Of His Properties In Ikoyi by solmusdesigns: 8:06pm On Oct 21, 2019
grin

SouthWest 2023
Mesujamba should go and meet Ipob, they have a new mansion for him at upper iweka and nnewi, he can even relocate to nnamdi kanu's old home ..... lubish!!

Una go learn Politics by force
Tinubu taking them out one after the other using Art of war by Sun Tzu.. and 48 laws of powers

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Reacts As Court Orders The Forfeiture Of His Properties In Ikoyi by nuhu2018(m): 8:06pm On Oct 21, 2019
OK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Reacts As Court Orders The Forfeiture Of His Properties In Ikoyi by Deepfeel(m): 8:06pm On Oct 21, 2019
People like bola tinubu are untouchable undecided

6 Likes

Re: Saraki Reacts As Court Orders The Forfeiture Of His Properties In Ikoyi by hopexter(m): 8:07pm On Oct 21, 2019
The reactant us not against the law. Na wa oo, I don almost dey forget this Saraki. Politics is dirty game. angry
Re: Saraki Reacts As Court Orders The Forfeiture Of His Properties In Ikoyi by Racoon(m): 8:07pm On Oct 21, 2019
EFCC is always too eager to expose its foolishness via media propaganda trial.Make diligent investigation and boot strap your prosecution.

14 Likes

Re: Saraki Reacts As Court Orders The Forfeiture Of His Properties In Ikoyi by IjebuWarrior: 8:08pm On Oct 21, 2019
Whatever... those fools probing him are just as useless as the term useless could be. There's no way they'll confiscate his property... all na wash. Dem go still release it for am. angry

7 Likes

Re: Saraki Reacts As Court Orders The Forfeiture Of His Properties In Ikoyi by drips8(m): 8:08pm On Oct 21, 2019
He'll find a way out.
Re: Saraki Reacts As Court Orders The Forfeiture Of His Properties In Ikoyi by olerry(m): 8:08pm On Oct 21, 2019
Ww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Reacts As Court Orders The Forfeiture Of His Properties In Ikoyi by phransix2: 8:08pm On Oct 21, 2019
When i will take EFCC serious is if Burdillion is Raided atleast for once

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Reacts As Court Orders The Forfeiture Of His Properties In Ikoyi by Hedonisco: 8:09pm On Oct 21, 2019
mrvitalis:
I wonder why no one is taking the EFCC on ...easily 10bn can be made from their mistake

Honestly I don't think EFCC has the capacity to win an average smart criminal

Arrest u ,send u to prison for few months n force u to take plea or just make sure u stay few extra months in prison

What if someone endures all that ,sue them for billions ...its our money they would use to pay ooh

Well. Nobody in this useless country's recent history (let's say from 1999 till date), to the best of my knowledge, has ever successfully sued the government for any amount - for any injustice, got a favorable judgement and monetary award, and successfully received the monetary compensation from the government as ordered by the court. Anyone with facts to the contrary can prove me wrong.

Nigeria is a dysfunctional and deeply flawed country. We're worse than a zoo, and our people and institutions are worse than the most primitive animals. It's a Banana Republic we have here where anything goes.

Law enforcement is incompetent and skewed. The whole structure and system of criminal justice is a sad joke. Nothing at all to write home about.

16 Likes

Re: Saraki Reacts As Court Orders The Forfeiture Of His Properties In Ikoyi by Laryne(m): 8:09pm On Oct 21, 2019
The law is so flexible, it bends to the direction of those who knows how to twist it.
Re: Saraki Reacts As Court Orders The Forfeiture Of His Properties In Ikoyi by terroristbuhari: 8:10pm On Oct 21, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
grin

Mesujamba should go and meet Ipob
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts As Court Orders The Forfeiture Of His Properties In Ikoyi by tsfxtech(m): 8:10pm On Oct 21, 2019
Political war

You will agree with me that short videos engages potential customers more than mere text and images. Animate your business today
Re: Saraki Reacts As Court Orders The Forfeiture Of His Properties In Ikoyi by lyriclekidd(m): 8:10pm On Oct 21, 2019
Okay
Re: Saraki Reacts As Court Orders The Forfeiture Of His Properties In Ikoyi by terroristbuhari: 8:11pm On Oct 21, 2019
[s]
post=83344470:
Heheheh cheesy
[/s]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Reacts As Court Orders The Forfeiture Of His Properties In Ikoyi by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 21, 2019
APC and EFCC are both USELESS... that's the least to describe them and that Aboki that fries Suya and only sits on Nairaland to get cheap likes and popularity

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Reacts As Court Orders The Forfeiture Of His Properties In Ikoyi by Givenshy: 8:11pm On Oct 21, 2019
Shut up

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts As Court Orders The Forfeiture Of His Properties In Ikoyi by sapientia(m): 8:11pm On Oct 21, 2019
EFCC and mumu things eee.

The way they rushed to twitter.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mention Names Of Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling - CAN Dares APC / Supreme Court Adjourns New Naira Note Suit Till February 22 / Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.