Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,422 members, 7,954,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:00 AM

THE THIRD EYE: The Unknown Truth - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / THE THIRD EYE: The Unknown Truth (8253 Views)

How To Open The Third Eye The Hard Way / I Need My Third Eye Activated / The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE THIRD EYE: The Unknown Truth by Prudent5217: 8:46am On Oct 17, 2017
This is one thing I have being longing for really interested in learning how to open my 3rd eye. Please can you send to my email the guildlines too thanks prudent521@gmail.com
Re: THE THIRD EYE: The Unknown Truth by SirCalito88(m): 9:29pm On Apr 30, 2018
please sir, .am interested. my email: caleb.ephraim@outlook.com
Thanks
Re: THE THIRD EYE: The Unknown Truth by Cyberfemtex(m): 10:01am On Aug 27, 2019
I need one also Cyberfemtex@gmail.com
Re: THE THIRD EYE: The Unknown Truth by fubazino: 11:55am On May 09, 2020
Pls I need ur WhatsApp nos to put me through opening of the 3rd eye this is my nos 08089802905
Re: THE THIRD EYE: The Unknown Truth by deolumike(m): 12:15pm On May 09, 2020
Hi pal!

I appreciate the fact that you are taking your time to read this mail. Please I want you to take everything discussed in it seriously, because this is an issue that comes from the depth of my heart which I feel pressed to share with you. It’s about your life and the after-life, where you stand with God.

There’s no question about the fact that every human on earth is born into a world of troubles caused by sin, and we continue in sin just as we met it, consequently this has continued to cause untold hardship and injustice in the world and has given the devil a hold on everyone.
Fortunately, in spite of the fact that we all have gone astray from God, God still looked for a way to reconcile us to Himself.

Atonement of blood was needed for this reconciliation because without the shedding of blood, there couldn’t be forgiveness of sins. That is why Jesus laid down his life by His death on the cross. You might want to ask “why Jesus?” it had to be Jesus because His blood was pure and without blemish. He was sinless. Only His blood could accomplish what the blood of rams and bulls could not do.
Now that the work of salvation has been perfected by Jesus, all you need to do is repent, confess and forsake your sins, admit Jesus into your life and believe in Him. You then become a child of God and you have eternal life in you. It is written “as many that received Him, to them gave He the power to become the sons (daughters) of God, even to them that believe on His name” John 1:12. Another portion of scripture says all that believe in the Lord will never be ashamed.

I ‘ld also want you to know that the scripture says it’s only through Jesus that we can reach the throne of God. John 14:6. You can look up the Bible for yourself. The Bible goes further to say that “he that believes in the Son (Jesus) has everlasting life, and he that does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him” John 3:36.

So that you can escape the tribulation and destruction that shall come at the end of the world and the eternal damnation after this life. You need to surrender your life to Christ. No matter how wicked or bad you think your sins are, He said he will forgive you.

I counsel you, my dear friend, to repent today so that you may have eternal life with Christ.
If you have decided to give repent and give your life to Christ, please pray this short prayer.

Oh God, i thank you for sending Jesus to die for my sins
i repent from all my sins and ask for your forgiveness. Give me the grace to walk with you in holiness and grant me eternal life in Jesus name. Amen.
Welcome aboard. You are now a child of God. Please locate a bible-believing fellowship or church and worship there with other children of God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE THIRD EYE: The Unknown Truth by jom28gy(m): 12:30pm On May 09, 2020
emekaRaj:
Today I will take some time and speak about a subject that I am often asked about, “The Third Eye”. What is the Third Eye: Ability to see what one cannot see with their physical eyes, ability to explore the unseen world, awareness of both physical and spiritual worlds, ability to see auras and the truth in some cases. Indeed the third eye is unique. It allows one to see things that cannot be seen with the physical eyes, it allows one to enter spiritual states/realms that are very hard to enter without having an activated third eye. Surely the third eye has its benefits but those benefits are not easy to obtain.

Now there will always be people who are blessed by God in various ways such as, being a genius, tall, rich, perhaps having beautiful physical traits, yes that's the way God works, everybody can't be a king or leader or prophet there has to be pple who are followers, and some will be blessed with an open/activated third eye. (note:some may not consider it a blessing) but we are not all blessed with an activated third eyes, and for those who wish to have an activated third eye they should be prepared to put in a good amount of work.

Here are some of the quality u need to possess to activate your third eye.

NOTE: you hav to believe in the unseen, u can never ever ever ever ever hav even a glimpse of the unseen if you dnt believe, u fit run mental sef if you see small, because u dnt believe they exist, it's scary.

- Grounding, safety being one with yourself. All of these areas are extremely important in third eye development. If one is not happy with themselves, has a hard time moving forward does not feel connected to anything around them, how can they seen something that is already so hard to see and even at times believe; the unseen world? Being one with yourself and having peace of mind is a must.

- Emotions, control of your emotions, creativity, being connected to our sensing abilities is very important to have an activated third eye. If one does not have control of how they feel, lack in controlling their emotions then seeing something our minds are no meant to handle and perceive will make it very hard to have a healthy and activated third eye. One will live in doubt and not be able to distinguish the truth from false. Our emotions are who we, and we need to be in full control of ourselves.
how do one achieved these things your talking about?
Re: THE THIRD EYE: The Unknown Truth by psychalade: 1:33pm On May 09, 2020
Please I want people to research what this man says about Jesus christ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqFtpV4i4zs

And also on history about the alterations done to Bible on the below topic.
https://www.nairaland.com/977173/why-did-christian-missionaries-claim
Re: THE THIRD EYE: The Unknown Truth by Aladdin1(m): 3:28pm On Feb 16, 2023
ElsonMorali:

If you're truly interested I could link you with some Good information that'll help you.
pls. can u help me with the info on how to open the 3rd eyes? thanks
Re: THE THIRD EYE: The Unknown Truth by Makavelli001: 10:57pm On Feb 16, 2023
Pls send me the PDF boundlessventures001@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Winners Chapel Intercessory Prayer Guidelines For 21-day Prayer & Fasting / Rome's Sodomite Pedophile Agenda Subtle Sodomization Of African Children / Catholic Cardinal Says Adam And Eve Didn’t Exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.