Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,077 members, 7,828,798 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) (42562 Views)

Traditionalist Who Didn’t Marry His Baby Mama, Reveals Why. Photos / Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos / Fake Prophetess Exposed In Akwa Ibom As Youths Discover Charms, Fetish Items (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by Mmmy(f): 4:05pm On Jan 06, 2017
jnrbayano:

But they brought those out by themselves. Did you read that the priest invade their properties?

I'm sorry but i don't see where it states who brought it but i am commenting on the complaints of the traditionalist which is what the post is about.
If you find where they clarified, please let me know.
Thank you.
Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by michaelwestern(m): 4:10pm On Jan 06, 2017
seunmsg:

If former Christians willingly donate their bibles, rosaries, hymn book and other Christian accessory to a Muslim sheik for public burning, hope you won't complain?

When have you seen Christians reacting violently because the bible was being burnt?

Btw you atheists are also guilty of religion intolerance. You spend a lot of time online bashing Christians, calling God all sorts of names and ridiculing our believes just because we don't subscribe to your ideology. Is that not religion intolerance? Or what exactly is religion intolerance?

Live and let live. Don't go about ridiculing and insulting other peoples beliefs. And this goes to everyone, both theists and atheists. Peace

1 Like

Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by Rosegale: 4:11pm On Jan 06, 2017
intruder15:

it's like u don't understand d post. do u think they picked the artifacts on the floor?
a traditional shrine was invaded, destroyed, artifacts packed off to the crusade and burnt. and u ve no problem with that.
just don't call buhari If same happens to a church.
Who on earth does that aside the Hausa Muslim extremist. You should know this is Nigerian news where exergeration of events are allowed
Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 4:12pm On Jan 06, 2017
Rebuke:

Lols. Yhu even have d energy to be replyn dem.

Jxt leave dem asking illogical questions.

Let d gods fight for demselves I beg.

If dem vex, make dem too go burn Yahweh na, if dem fit. No be church.

Hahahahahahahaa.

gods wey get eyez but dem no dey see, dem get legz dem no dey walk. Shame shame to all d wooden gods.

you serve a god that doesn't care about Nigeria, your god resides in Israel, likes mount Horeb and you fervently wait and hope for a "new Jerusalem"

the bible you so believe in wasn't written for you, to you or by you; if it were, Romans 2:4 would be Igbo 2:4; 1Cor 7 would be 1 Yoruba

you rejected your culture so that you can suck at the blossom of Abraham

you believe in a god that sees nothing wrong in slavery, sees nothing wrong in beating slaves to death so long they survive for a day or two
Leviticus 25:44-46 (NRSV)
Exodus 21:20-21

those Bible passages were harnessed to take your people slaves, they used it to defend the destructions they wrought; they then gave us the holy Bible which has helped us remain in Neo Colonialism

you believe in a god that mandates rape victims to marry her rapist!!!
(Deuteronomy 22:28-29)

you believe Jesus died for your misdemeanors while the Jews (who saw him die) don't believe that, or have you ever been to Israel to find things out for yourself? why not do that rather than rely on the packaged book they handed over to you?

Find your root!

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 4:14pm On Jan 06, 2017
Rosegale:

Oga leave theology. U should understand what I meant. ok, let me put it this way the Igbo man god and pastor's god.
Understood

The Igbo man god is Amadioha, Chukwu et al

the pastor's god is Yahweh
Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by mmsen: 4:17pm On Jan 06, 2017
If they can destroy the art work of the traditionalists then others should also be allowed to destroy art work that depicts Jesus Christ, Mary and the other nonsense that Catholics believe in.
Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by donnie(m): 4:21pm On Jan 06, 2017
Dont get it twisted; it is the former idol worshippers themselves that sumbitted the items to be burnt after they discovered the truth.

The same thing happened in bible days. Acts 19:19

1 Like

Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by Godson505: 4:27pm On Jan 06, 2017
Nokia thinking of 5G network when we have not even used 4G well...Read article

Nokia comeback might be a breakthrough as they set to showcase 5G network at the 2017 CES
http://www.techeda.com/nokia-set-to-showcase-5g-network/
Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by Finelatty: 4:30pm On Jan 06, 2017
Why are people sentimental on this issue,let me make something clearer to you..before any man of God must come to destroy any fetish item,it must be the people from that community that reported to him that they want no such thing again not my ebube muonso that has not finished visiting europe,asia and america for evangelism because he's got no time looking for deities to destroy so that his people will be freed from the claws of satan..ride on ebube muonso..my favourite priest
Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by Finelatty: 4:36pm On Jan 06, 2017
donnie:
Dont get it twisted; it is the former idol worshippers themselves that sumbitted the items to be burnt after they discivered the truth.

The same thing happened in bible days. Acts 19:19
dnt mind those yoruba and hausa fulani people and some igbos without common sense after they will start saying that his uncle/aunty is a witch or an occultic man..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by Finelatty: 4:39pm On Jan 06, 2017
Finelatty:
Why are people sentimental on this issue,let me make something clearer to you..before any man of God must come to destroy any fetish item,it must be the people from that community that reported to him that they want no such thing again not my ebube muonso that has not finished visiting europe,asia and america for evangelism because he's got no time looking for deities to destroy so that his people will be freed from the claws of satan..ride on ebube muonso..my favourite priest
ebube muonsom has no time looking for idols to destroy and what is somebody's picture,pant or bra doing in somebody's shrine or is it part of the work..may God save us in jesus name amen
Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by Rosegale: 4:41pm On Jan 06, 2017
Finelatty:
ebube muonsom has no time looking for idols to destroy and what is somebody's picture,pant or bra doing in somebody's shrine or is it part of the work..may God save us in jesus name amen
Abi o pant and bra...God punish devil!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by Finelatty: 4:44pm On Jan 06, 2017
mmsen:
If they can destroy the art work of the traditionalists then others should also be allowed to destroy art work that depicts Jesus Christ, Mary and the other nonsense that Catholics believe in.
...i don't blame you because you have not being a victim of circumstance,when your village people will start pursuing you that time you will have common sense..enter d catholic church and destroy a pin and your life will never be the same..fetish people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by XXLDICK(m): 4:44pm On Jan 06, 2017
Lilimax:

Terrorism, e dey una blood.
Ndi ojoo!!! embarassed
For your information, I'm not a Muslim.

I'm an agnostic bred as a Christian by Christian parents.

Stop this bigotry, it will get you no where. Condemn evil when you see one.

What they did is evil. where is your sense of reasoning

The only ndi oojo I see on this thread are those that denied other people their freedom of worship
Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by XXLDICK(m): 4:46pm On Jan 06, 2017
Finelatty:
...i don't blame you because you have not being a victim of circumstance,when your village people will start pursuing you that time you will have common sense..enter d catholic church and destroy a pin and your life will never be the same..fetish people
What happened to those that burnt churches in the north?

What the Bleep is wrong with Africans
Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by Finelatty: 4:47pm On Jan 06, 2017
Rosegale:

Abi o pant and bra...God punish devil!
don't mind yoruba and hausa fulani foolish comments because they don't know anything..8:00 should come faster let me go and worship with my ebube muonso at uka adoration ground

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by Rosegale: 4:50pm On Jan 06, 2017
infohenry:
Just listen to yourself when those artefacts and shrines are burnt, it is their God but when churches are burnt it is worship centre not God. Clap for yourself, oyibo did every good job in brainwashing our people.
There's a clear difference between a worship centre and gods incase you don't know. Every religion has its own.
Those artifact are gods and not a worship centre which were brought to the crusade to be burnt with the used pants and bras found on them( only God knows who owns them). This is a simple English na

1 Like

Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 4:50pm On Jan 06, 2017
XXLDICK:

For your information, I'm not a Muslim.

I'm an agnostic bred as a Christian by Christian parents.

Stop this bigotry, it will get you no where. Condemn evil when you see one.

What they did is evil. where is your sense of reasoning
Agnostic kor, bombastic ni smiley
Their is no evil in what the priest did as the worshipers of the said idols willingly invited the priest, offered their gods for destruction and surrendered their shrine for total cleansing. It was never done in a violent manner similar to Islamic terrorism. embarassed
The man crying fowl may be doing so because his hope of gain is lost.
JESUS CHRIST IS LORD!
and

1 Like

Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 4:51pm On Jan 06, 2017
Finelatty:

look at this deluded Christian

what has your Pathetic excuse of a god done about priests raping small children?

so you're saying taking a pin from your church and breaking it in two is worse than raping your 12 year old neighbour in the same church?

it could anyways be the case as we can see from the book you call bible that your god has his priorities muddled up like when he abolished eating of Shellfish but endorsed beating slaves to death provided the said slave survives a day or two

1 Like

Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by Finelatty: 4:52pm On Jan 06, 2017
XXLDICK:

What happened to those that burnt churches in the north?

What the Bleep is wrong with Africans
are you them,then go and ask them and i see while you are still yet to know the power the catholicism possess,if you know,they you will find out why rev fr ejike mbaka was the only man to say that buhari will rule nigeria and the prophesy came true..
Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 06, 2017
symbol of hope for President 2027
Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by Finelatty: 4:55pm On Jan 06, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

what has your Pathetic excuse of a god done about priests raping small children?

so you're saying taking a pin from your church and breaking it in two is worse than raping your 12 year old neighbour in the same church?

do these people think at all?
tell me where you worship and i'll tel you the last time/location that your pastor was caught in the act and read your bible because these stuffs happened during the time of eli the chief priest..talking of eli kids hophni and phinehas..am i clear
Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by 1960TECH(m): 4:56pm On Jan 06, 2017
wat u people are forgeting is, on such occations the traditionalist bring those thinks for distruction as sign of repentance... but if the other way round i dnt suport
Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by XXLDICK(m): 4:57pm On Jan 06, 2017
Mdik:
Chief, Live the man of God alone. What he destroyed were idols not personal artifacts. If you want your Artistic materials to be preserved like Oyibo own, then don't worship them period. Otherwise you incur the wrath of God and Christian community.
I hope you won't he angry if the statue of Mary or a Bible is burnt Since Christians don't have them as personal artifacts
Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 4:57pm On Jan 06, 2017
Finelatty:
tell me where you worship and i'll tel you the last time/location that your pastor was caught in the act and read your bible because these stuffs happened during the time of eli the chief priest..talking of eli kids hophni and phinehas..am i clear
I've edited my post

read it, this time S L O W L Y
Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by Finelatty: 5:00pm On Jan 06, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

it could anyways be the case as we can see from the book you call bible that your god has his priorities muddled up like when he abolished eating of Shellfish but endorsed beating slaves to death provided the said slave survives a day or two

..ichabod means that the glory of God departs when such acts are being pepetrated and am not siding my priest cos nobody is perfect,in the anglican communion,men marry men the same thing God destroyed sodom and gomorrah or do you expect to ask God why the world's yet to be destroyed cos nothing has happened to those in the north..
Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by XXLDICK(m): 5:05pm On Jan 06, 2017
Finelatty:
are you them,then go and ask them and i see while you are still yet to know the power the catholicism possess,if you know,they you will find out why rev fr ejike mbaka was the only man to say that buhari will rule nigeria and the prophesy came true..
I have burnt bibles on numerous occasions and I'm still okay.
Ohakim striped a priest naked and he is still okay today. Where was/is the power Catholicism possess
Mbaka said Buhari will rule Please show me the link on internet when he said it
He only supported Buhari. That's all
Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by Finelatty: 5:05pm On Jan 06, 2017
XXLDICK:

I hope you won't he angry if the statue of Mary or a Bible is burnt Since Christians don't have them as personal artifacts
its only the jihadist muslims that acts that way when you say a thing about mohammed but christians believe that our GOD will fight for us cos vengance is of the lord not human..
Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by XXLDICK(m): 5:06pm On Jan 06, 2017
Lilimax:
Agnostic kor, bombastic ni smiley
Their is no evil in what the priest did as the worshipers of the said idols willingly invited the priest, offered their gods for destruction and surrendered their shrine for total cleansing. It was never done in a violent manner similar to Islamic terrorism. embarassed
The man crying fowl may be doing so because his hope of gain is lost.
JESUS CHRIST IS LORD!
and
Really, did we read the same article

It said the shrine was invaded
Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by XXLDICK(m): 5:09pm On Jan 06, 2017
Finelatty:
its only the jihadist muslims that acts that way when you say a thing about mohammed but christians believe that our GOD will fight for us cos vengance is of the lord not human..
Yeah, but don't come to the internet to complain because Christians are also guilty of the same act
Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by DeRay98(m): 5:09pm On Jan 06, 2017
Nigerian youths never comprehend a story before attacking. The question you should ask is, did the priest and the association that invited him invade the town and people's houses to pick out these fetish things and burn or did the owners and shippers voluntarily brought them out to destroy these items?
If its the owners and shippers who voluntarily brought them for destruction then those who are insulting the priest are fools.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) by Kingsley10000: 5:11pm On Jan 06, 2017
is the traditional priest constituting nuisance to the society ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) / Bridal Shower Photos Of Sharon Oyakhilome, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter / Pastor Adeboye Mourns Eldest Sister( See Burial Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.