Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,772 members, 7,824,232 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers (52133 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith / Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions / Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo As A Pastor 36 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers by 3kay945(m): 3:29pm On Jan 07, 2017
jonbellion:
The daily dose of outright stupidity we get from the African continent is just getting too much to bear

angry grin grin cheesy

Just tire o.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers by olawonder(m): 3:33pm On Jan 07, 2017
Religion is crippling d minds of ppl, it has become a form of pests chipping our society small small! We can't seem to think for ourselves anymore, residents hanging pictures of religious leaders to prevent burglar instead of alarms. We HV no future d way things are going... religious groups collecting d peanuts ppl make to build empires instead of libraries and crafts centres where talents can b nurtured. How do we turn d tide of these deadly endemic?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers by Shafiiimran99: 3:38pm On Jan 07, 2017
detyler:
Abeg make we kuku put the man picture for central bank vault and all government buildings that deal with cash maybe if looters see his picture they will ................
Plus sambisa forest
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers by IykeD(m): 3:39pm On Jan 07, 2017
repogirl:
Daddy Freeze doesn't like this sort of news.

Pls just call him freeze. All these daddy this and that is annoying.
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 07, 2017
i saw don-jazzy's picture in my bathroom mirror.. i gat the fu##@k out of the country angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 07, 2017
Hail Papa Prey On Us.
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers by repogirl(f): 3:42pm On Jan 07, 2017
IykeD:

Pls just call him freeze. All these daddy this and that is annoying.
that's his ID on Instagram. I didn't form it, he did.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers by Emmyrind1: 3:42pm On Jan 07, 2017
AntiWailer:
Lol.

87 year old young lady bawo. grin

Chai I just hope this people will not make me an Atheist at this rate.

30 robbers can't come and robb you ma and you will see all the 30 robbers.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers by gbegemaster(m): 3:45pm On Jan 07, 2017
kollynxofodile:
Hypocrisy is when the Protestants criticizes the Catholics for having pic of Virgin Mary but hv the pic of dre General overseers as protection.
Believe it or not Protestants is the reason why non Christians don't respect Christainity

Let's not confuse issues here. Firstly, the exception is not the rule. It is not widely taught in mainstream pentecostal to put the picture of your pastor for protection. It is not scriptural.

Secondly, misrepresentation of intent. What kind of picture did she put up? A banner, calendar, program bill? Did she put it up for protection?

Scripture says that only a fool answers a matter before he hears it. Let's be wise.
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers by OmoOsanyin: 3:46pm On Jan 07, 2017
kollynxofodile:
Hypocrisy is when the Protestants criticizes the Catholics for having pic of Virgin Mary but hv the pic of dre General overseers as protection.
Believe it or not Protestants is the reason why non Christians don't respect Christainity

Match not protestant churches with Nigerian so called churches (trade fairs).
Nigeria 'churches' differ from other worldwide churches. Their gods are daddy GOs.
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers by Onlymewakacum(m): 3:47pm On Jan 07, 2017
87 old young lady ... well thank God for delivering her from the hands of terrible armed robbers.
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers by troy20(m): 3:47pm On Jan 07, 2017
How much more lower can we go

Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers by blessedqueen(f): 3:47pm On Jan 07, 2017
[quote author=kollynxofodile post=52585043]Hypocrisy is when the Protestants criticizes the Catholics for having pic of Virgin Mary but hv the pic of dre General overseers as protection.

Word.... So on point
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers by AngelicBeing: 3:49pm On Jan 07, 2017
[s]
sonofluc1fer:
They recognised a greater thief.

Stupid and silly stories. So 'oyedepo picture' don turn security equipment?
[/s] angry angry

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers by OmoOsanyin: 3:51pm On Jan 07, 2017
Of course,
Most are scared of monsters in human flesh.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers by Toofan007: 3:55pm On Jan 07, 2017
grin
frubben:
Hehehehehehhe. They old young lady was taking register. She would be like

Skibo - present
Fash -present

Hehehehehehehhehehe grin grin
Jaguar and Actor go dey there too. grin
frubben:
Hehehehehehhe. They old young lady was taking register. She would be like

Skibo - present
Fash -present

Hehehehehehehhehehe grin grin
Jaguar and Actor go dey there too.
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers by Psoul(m): 3:56pm On Jan 07, 2017
KingstonDome:

Lol

But who told the woman that the robbers fled cos of the picture.

If they ran away on seeing the pic, what will happen on seeing the man himself.

The problem does not lie on the man of man, but the followers who tend to worship the man even lie just to show that they've received their own miracle.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers by potent5(m): 3:56pm On Jan 07, 2017
Robbers attacked you and you had the presence of mind to conduct a census to determine they were 30 in number. Do you know even what it means to count 1 to 30 in the heat of the moment? God dey o.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers by BlessedHay(m): 3:57pm On Jan 07, 2017
Well, i rest my case, lets look at it from another angle, na netherland dix incident occur, it may be true, der thieves may have the fear of God, lets not use our nigeria mind, cos with 9ja mind, its never possible, but 87year young woman, a grammatical blunder is also allowed, their natove language is not english and mind u winnerschapel doesnt do social network issh, but i still de wonder, e b like say i go turn wonderer on this, God is great

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers by OmoOsanyin: 3:57pm On Jan 07, 2017
Of course,
Most folks are scared of monsters in human flesh.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:58pm On Jan 07, 2017
OK but

Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers by shumuel(m): 4:01pm On Jan 07, 2017
Seriously, the Bishop is like a lion spiritually,, jokingly, NPF should take note, a picture of him all over Nigeria would curb crime in the country grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers by 0b10010011: 4:02pm On Jan 07, 2017
This lie is too big

No, I can't swallow it..

Except with Ogbono!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 07, 2017
Senseless.

These are the kind of things that make Nigerians laughing stock in the eyes of sensible people.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers by dfrost: 4:03pm On Jan 07, 2017
AngelicBeing:
[s][/s] angry angry

Why you dey flog am nah? cheesy grin na lie dey bros lie?
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers by histemple: 4:03pm On Jan 07, 2017
AntiWailer:
Lol.

Who counted the robbers?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers by Miles300: 4:04pm On Jan 07, 2017
Instead thanking God , u are making oyedepo ur god.... Fuckin religion

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers by VeniJu: 4:05pm On Jan 07, 2017
AntiWailer:
Lol.

Guy, for you to get sense talk like this eh, i hereby, donate my #5,000 stipend to youtonguetongue
(Wen Govt. Pay.cheesy)
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers by DonCortino: 4:07pm On Jan 07, 2017
gbegemaster:
Let's not confuse issues here. Firstly, the exception is not the rule. It is not widely taught in mainstream pentecostal to put the picture of your pastor for protection. It is not scriptural.

Secondly, misrepresentation of intent. What kind of picture did she put up? A banner, calendar, program bill? Did she put it up for protection?

Scripture says that only a fool answers a matter before he hears it. Let's be wise.

So, whats your take on the news?
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers by Codes151(m): 4:12pm On Jan 07, 2017
If everybody is giving testimony, why shouldn't she?
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers by donnie(m): 4:14pm On Jan 07, 2017
kollynxofodile:

Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers by AntiWailer: 4:17pm On Jan 07, 2017
histemple:

Who counted the robbers?

My brother I no know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked / Photos: Chris Oyakhilome And Daughter Perform On Stage / Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.