Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,589 members, 7,958,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:35 AM

Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers (52420 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith / Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions / Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo As A Pastor 36 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers by lilcutie8916(m): 6:30pm On Jan 07, 2017
I am so glad that there is an awakening in Nigeria. My people are becoming less gullible but not at the rate i want it to

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers by finofaya: 6:34pm On Jan 07, 2017
palsenator:
Obviously you are a Muslim but lemme help your ignorance. It was a clear case of self sacrifice. Jesus at the point of death was not powerless because he still restored the severed ear of one of the soldiers. We as Christians are happy for the sacrificial death and mind you, he arose my dear brother. He is no longer dead. That is the hope of our salvation. How did your pedophile master die? Tell me any miracle he performed.

What are all these many things you're talking about? People, out of their freewill, looked Jesus in the eye and lynched him. That's all.
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 07, 2017
kollynxofodile:
Hypocrisy is when the Protestants criticizes the Catholics for having pic of Virgin Mary but hv the pic of dre General overseers as protection.
Believe it or not Protestants is the reason why non Christians don't respect Christainity

ur are sick !!! Is that picture the picture of Mary Do u know how she looks? when she was alive did u snapped her U guys should start using your number six na!!!! Even that white guy that u bow down to is he Jesus Christ

Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers by TheArchangel(f): 6:43pm On Jan 07, 2017
michaelandre:
ur are sick !!! Is that picture the picture of Mary Do u know how she looks? when she was alive did u snapped her U guys should start using your number six na!!!! Even that white guy that u bow down to is he Jesus Christ
Haha. Funny. Pictures are carved on tablets of stones and redrawn when papers came into existence. Ever seen a picture of pharaohs, Pythagoras, Plato, Socrates etc. Check how theirs were taken instead of exposing crass ignorance here.
bezimo:

That's a very wrong analogy and unnecessary. Catholics worship virgin Mary and according to scriptures and as believed my many Christians is an error, however ingrained and dogmatic beliefs and practice of the Catholics is not easy to change except by Devine illumination, but talking about protestants, I won't debate that with you but would want to ask you

If you have heard the phrase...... "the spirit of just men made perfect".

Why would people have dreams and revelation seeing a man of God in their dreams ministering to them for their deliverance and such folks would wake delivered from their challenge. Its happening and many Christians can attest to this, but why would God use the appearance of his servant in the dreams of his people.You know why?

The reason is related to why God can use the picture of his servant to sometimes bring deliverance.
Catholics don't worship Mary. Take it or leave it.
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers by atitipoyoyo: 7:17pm On Jan 07, 2017
kollynxofodile:
30 Robbers for just a Woman?
She must be CBN Younger sister

It happens. They call them one million man thief
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers by daveP(m): 7:34pm On Jan 07, 2017
kollynxofodile:
30 Robbers for just a Woman?
She must be CBN Younger sister
No, she must be using Glo 4g lte or some gadget that Cia uses in mapping our criminals in a whole building.

Oh mama's vision was that clear, and oh mama didn't have an iota of fear when 30 weapon wielding criminals ascended on her property and they just ran helter skelter?

Oh now I agree with you, she does sound like Cbn's younger sister. Iweala must be a cousin sef...

grin grin grin

Stay safe don't be dumb at home, Church or school
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers by daveP(m): 7:36pm On Jan 07, 2017
LoJ:

If his picture can protect, why does he himself walk around with bodyguards?

Now this indeed is the comment of the day!!!!!!!

This applies to those that also think pictures of a supposed, assumed Jesus,would save them more than his Name.....
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers by sonofluc1fer: 7:40pm On Jan 07, 2017
AngelicBeing:
[s][/s] angry angry
cool
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers by CashVessel(m): 7:47pm On Jan 07, 2017
kollynxofodile:
Hypocrisy is when the Protestants criticizes the Catholics for having pic of Virgin Mary but hv the pic of dre General overseers as protection.
Believe it or not Protestants is the reason why non Christians don't respect Christainity

At least they don't bow down to it and worship it in the name of honour.
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers by Pain(m): 7:47pm On Jan 07, 2017
I guess she conducted a roll call parade for the robbers undecided From the right number ! 1, 2, 3, 4 ...
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers by obstead200(m): 9:03pm On Jan 07, 2017
bezimo:
We thank God for the deliverance of the Lady.I believe God for same testimony.Amen

As usual the naysayers and saducces never fail to disappoint as they advertise the hatred for anything devine.Well, they can ride on as the people of God keep going forward!!

#My case is different#
Mumu
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers by bezimo(m): 9:36pm On Jan 07, 2017
obstead200:

Mumu

That must be who you are.
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers by habsydiamond(m): 10:18pm On Jan 07, 2017
Some people sabi deceive themselves ooo but not me. Thieves see picture and got scared went away. Maybe the thieves are contented with what they've stolen from other homes b4 hers or they think the cops are around so they try to escape. Even if u have the picture of the movie Jesus if thieves will rob you, they will successfully not to say when u have the picture of a Man of God.
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers by proudlyYoruba(m): 10:19pm On Jan 07, 2017
palsenator:
Obviously you are a Muslim but lemme help your ignorance. It was a clear case of self sacrifice. Jesus at the point of death was not powerless because he still restored the severed ear of one of the soldiers. We as Christians are happy for the sacrificial death and mind you, he arose my dear brother. He is no longer dead. That is the hope of our salvation. How did your pedophile master die? Tell me any miracle he performed.
obviously, miracle that is why a concregation can tell u thE pix of their G.O drove out 30 thieves. All they preach to you how a crippled man stood up and walk. Goodluck with your faith. There are miracles in Islam, but it is not the main point. Islam is a way of life and not of miracles. What that dude was insinuating was that Jesus himself was lynched then who is Oyedepo. And all you can is drag Islam into it. And your great grandpas are pedophiles and you existence is as a result of pedophilic relationship cause that was the norm in medieval times.
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers by proudlyYoruba(m): 10:20pm On Jan 07, 2017
palsenator:
obviously, miracle that is why a concregation can tell u thE pix of their G.O drove out 30 thieves. All they preach to you how a crippled man stood up and walk. Goodluck with your faith. There are miracles in Islam, but it is not the main point. Islam is a way of life and not of miracles. What that dude was insinuating was that Jesus himself was lynched then who is Oyedepo. And all you can is drag Islam into it. And your great grandpas are pedophiles and you existence is as a result of pedophilic relationship cause that was the norm in medieval times. Which. Your descendants obviously practised.
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers by Haykinx98(m): 10:38pm On Jan 07, 2017
[color=#000099][/color][b][/b]BUH SUM PPLE CAN LIE FOR AFRICA SHA....87 Year nd 30 robbers
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers by MATEX30: 10:50pm On Jan 07, 2017

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers by palsenator(m): 11:22pm On Jan 07, 2017
proudlyYoruba:
obviously, miracle that is why a concregation can tell u thE pix of their G.O drove out 30 thieves. All they preach to you how a crippled man stood up and walk. Goodluck with your faith. There are miracles in Islam, but it is not the main point. Islam is a way of life and not of miracles. What that dude was insinuating was that Jesus himself was lynched then who is Oyedepo. And all you can is drag Islam into it. And your great grandpas are pedophiles and you existence is as a result of pedophilic relationship cause that was the norm in medieval times.
Its good as you have come to his aid. Way of life my foot! Am sure you took a deeper breath when you typed that way of life. If the guy claimed that Jesus WS lynched, I am saying he gave himself up and later arose. If my grand parents were pedophiles, no problem but for a self acclaimed holy man to commit the crime that is a problem.
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers by ihimiray(m): 11:27pm On Jan 07, 2017
lepasharon:

Lawd grin Im telling you, my brain cells have depleted.
girl u wicked grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers by bhankymyk(m): 12:00am On Jan 08, 2017
Nting we are nt going to see in Nigeria
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers by sirfee(m): 12:55am On Jan 08, 2017
kollynxofodile:

You are correct bro,the protestants are nothing but hypocrites,I hate religion because of these bigots.They keep on teaching and spreading heresy.
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers by chrisblack1234: 1:16am On Jan 08, 2017
Unu gbe e, mouth kill u..lie lie..u never see machine gun
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers by olowobaba10: 7:32am On Jan 08, 2017
CHAI MAMA TAKE AM EASY NOW !
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers by proudlyYoruba(m): 8:47am On Jan 08, 2017
palsenator:
Its good as you have come to his aid. Way of life my foot! Am sure you took a deeper breath when you typed that way of life. If the guy claimed that Jesus WS lynched, I am saying he gave himself up and later arose. If my grand parents were pedophiles, no problem but for a self acclaimed holy man to commit the crime that is a problem.
who argued with you on the fact Jesus rose or did not. Culture and values are dynamic they change with time, sense of right and wrong evolves with the way the world, it comes as a result of exposure and brainwashing for the whites who claimed bethrotal is wrong brainwashed into fornication as a way of life. Sexual impurity is a capital NO in Islam and the world so Iyoung ladies are married of before the urge for sex gets unbearable, I don't subscribe to the act and I condemn does who practise it now but not those who practice it in the ancient times.
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers by lahit14(m): 9:16am On Jan 08, 2017
Most Nigerian pastors r slave masters, watch how members will start looking for their pastors photo everywhere. Soon they will begin to sell his pictures. It's a shame!!
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers by palsenator(m): 11:03am On Jan 08, 2017
proudlyYoruba:
who argued with you on the fact Jesus rose or did not. Culture and values are dynamic they change with time, sense of right and wrong evolves with the way the world, it comes as a result of exposure and brainwashing for the whites who claimed bethrotal is wrong brainwashed into fornication as a way of life. Sexual impurity is a capital NO in Islam and the world so Iyoung ladies are married of before the urge for sex gets unbearable, I don't subscribe to the act and I condemn does who practise it now but not those who practice it in the ancient times.
You have sense bro... ur kind is rare on nairaland
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers by ESANFELIX: 12:01pm On Jan 08, 2017
with God all things are possible, if God can manifest Himself through the apron and image of Peter healing the sick and raising the death, He is still manifestin in the life of those he called. d same yesterday, today, 4ever
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers by Sunsets: 1:31pm On Jan 08, 2017
sonofluc1fer:
They recognised a greater thief.

Stupid and silly stories. So 'oyedepo picture' don turn security equipment?
audacious hohohohi....ochioooo
Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers by DangotePikin: 8:31pm On Jan 08, 2017
With the way negative posts about men of God are flowing on Nairaland, sometimes I ask myself, who now attends these churches? Because 98% on the comments on each thread is always against the man of God.

I have gone through each post on this thread and I discovered that almost everyone have some reservations concerning the testimony. As a matter of fact after observing several religious-motivated threads, 98% of the posts usually express pessimism about Christianity on Nairaland.

The following assumptions are based on the fact that the churches are still being populated and the hate on churches on Nairaland are ever growing.

My two basic conclusions are as follows:

1. Nairaland is not really a collectivist view of the Nigeran populace since most religious people populating the church are not on Nairaland.
2. Nairalanders say things that they do not do in real life. They are critical of men of God online but fill up churches offline.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers by charmingbouqui: 10:50am On May 05, 2017
AntiWailer:
Lol.

87 year old young lady bawo. grin

Chai I just hope this people will not make me an Atheist at this rate.

30 robbers can't come and robb you ma and you will see all the 30 robbers and u even counted them

hey ...she wasn't precise...she said about 30 of them,,which means they may be less or even more....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday / Prophecies That Failed In 2021 - Sahara Reporters / "How Large Was Noah's Ark?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.