Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Orphan 4rm Enugu Bags 1st Class In Unizik & Distinction In Msc & PhD In Canada(p - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Orphan 4rm Enugu Bags 1st Class In Unizik & Distinction In Msc & PhD In Canada(p (896 Views)

Ibu Faith Graduates With Distinction In MSc From University Of Bedfordshire, UK / Warriboy Graduated With Distinction In Masters In I.T Indiana USA (pics)(vids) / Nigerian Lady Bags 1st Class In BSc & Distinction In MSc Outside Nigeria(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Orphan 4rm Enugu Bags 1st Class In Unizik & Distinction In Msc & PhD In Canada(p by ebosie11(f): 3:02pm On Jan 06, 2017
Dr Rita made CGPA of 4.74 first Ccass honours as an orphan at Unizik, 3.90 out of 4.0 points on her Msc and 96% in her doctorate in Computer Science in one of the renowned Universities in Canada, University of Saskatchewan.The entire people of greater Owelli in AWGU celebrated her yesterday the 5th of January while SA On Youth Affairs, Emeka Asogwa represented Enugu State Governor in the event.

A brief background profile of Dr Rita Orji reveals her as an orphan whose greatest secrets were God and her commitment to excellence in all her academic pursuits.

Dr. Rita Oluchi Orji holds a PhD in Computer Science and presently working with the School of Computer Science at the University of Waterloo, Canada as a Banting Fellow. She is also a visiting senior lecturer with the Computer Science Department at Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka. Dr Orji teaches and supervises graduate students at both Masters and PhD level.

She is passionate about youth empowerment and women education as a motivational speaker.

In the event, the SA to Enugu Governor On Youth Affairs used Dr Orji's success stories to motivate the youth to follow their passion and become the best in their spheres of influence.

Dr Rita Orji has been enlisted among the 50 Young Most Influential Best Brains in Enugu State, a performance list that will soon storm the world from the office of SA to Enugu Governor On Youth Affairs, Ministry Of Youth & Sports.

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/gov-ugwuanyi-celebrates-enugu-orphan.html?m=1

Re: Orphan 4rm Enugu Bags 1st Class In Unizik & Distinction In Msc & PhD In Canada(p by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 06, 2017
Congrats Dr, Orji. I am proud to say that I am from Enugu State

(1) (Reply)

Pupil Report Female Teacher After She Touched His Private Part / Which One Is The Correct Phrase ''remember Me'' Or ''remind Me'' / Nnamdi Azikiwe University 2018/2019 Postgraduate Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.