Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,903 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Pupil Report Female Teacher After She Touched His Private Part - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pupil Report Female Teacher After She Touched His Private Part (899 Views)

Teachers Sent To Prison For Shaving Pupil’s Hair / 30-Year-Old Pupil - Asylum Seeker Fools UK School, Pretends To Be 14 (See Photo) / See A Teacher's Shocking Remark On A Pupil's Report Sheet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pupil Report Female Teacher After She Touched His Private Part by Researchz: 12:20am On Apr 21, 2017
A primary 3 year old boy aged 8 reported his teacher to his parents after she took the little handsome boy to the school backyard and started to touch his private part.

The parents took action immediately (for sure Nigerian parents na) and reported to the school the next day. They summoned the teacher and asked her to confess, but she denied it. The little pretty beautifully handsome well kept boy said she was lying, he said 'yesterday you took me to the backyard and told me I was very handsome to be resisted that had it been I was your age you would have seduced me to have sex with you. Then you started to touch my pennis (in little Innocent voice)' and the teacher was shocked that he could remember all these things. And then she admitted she was guilty.

Source gathered that she was rusticated from the school and she should never be allowed to teach in other schools.

The school later apologized to the parents for the silly act of the teacher. The parents said they should not publish the name of the teacher as the rustication is enough to serve her right.
Re: Pupil Report Female Teacher After She Touched His Private Part by youngest85(m): 12:21am On Apr 21, 2017
Dats good
Women are devil

1 Like

Re: Pupil Report Female Teacher After She Touched His Private Part by oldfoolnigger(m): 1:05am On Apr 21, 2017
If u have been under the jaw of konji ehn,nothing wen u no go fe do.but o the teacher no try at all. me we dey look for someone to rape me no see but na small pick u go see. issorit

1 Like

Re: Pupil Report Female Teacher After She Touched His Private Part by jericco1(m): 6:57am On Apr 21, 2017
Perv
Re: Pupil Report Female Teacher After She Touched His Private Part by Donjazzy12(m): 8:09am On Apr 21, 2017
Researchz:
A primary 3 year old boy aged 8 reported his teacher to his parents after she took the little handsome boy to the school backyard and started to touch his private part.

The parents took action immediately (for sure Nigerian parents na) and reported to the school the next day. They summoned the teacher and asked her to confess, but she denied it. The little pretty beautifully handsome well kept boy said she was lying, he said 'yesterday you took me to the backyard and told me I was very handsome to be resisted that had it been I was your age you would have seduced me to have sex with you. Then you started to touch my pennis (in little Innocent voice)' and the teacher was shocked that he could remember all these things. And then she admitted she was guilty.

Source gathered that she was rusticated from the school and she should never be allowed to teach in other schools.

The school later apologized to the parents for the silly act of the teacher. The parents said they should not publish the name of the teacher as the rustication is enough to serve her right.
No her evil name should be published! She is a female beast and a sex offender and predator. May her entire generation be forever cursed!
Of course you will never see nairaland female comment on this thread and condemn their evil sister. Bunch of pervs!
Lalasticlala, abeg this is front page material.
Re: Pupil Report Female Teacher After She Touched His Private Part by Bahddo(m): 8:40am On Apr 21, 2017
Inasmuch as I know that little boys get molested sexually and no one gets to hear about it, this one sounds all shades of made up.

An 8 year old innocently said he knows the teacher would have seduced him to have sex with her if he was her age? Stories.

(1) (Reply)

2017 Jamb. One Of The Highest Score In Jamb 2017 By Ademoluti Israel / The Alleged Flogging Of A Student In Unilag: The Real Story / Lecturer Flogs 300L Female Student To Coma At IMSU, Owerri.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.