Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,328 members, 7,836,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Sprays Money Lavishly To Celebrate His Arrival - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Sprays Money Lavishly To Celebrate His Arrival (64570 Views)

Nwanta Anayoeze Sprays Money From A Briefcase At Wedding Event. Photos / Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha 'TMT' Sprays Money At His Sister In-laws Wedding / The Expression On This Lady's Face As She Sprays Money Is Priceless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Sprays Money Lavishly To Celebrate His Arrival by helphelp: 4:45pm On Jan 06, 2017
Money na bastard

But people need kidney transplant now..

Look for them, donate and snap pictures

Even brag about it, we'll appreciate the gesture better...matter of fact FAR BETTER

1 Like

Re: Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Sprays Money Lavishly To Celebrate His Arrival by fuckfuckman(m): 4:46pm On Jan 06, 2017
-
Re: Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Sprays Money Lavishly To Celebrate His Arrival by Drienzia: 4:46pm On Jan 06, 2017
C
Re: Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Sprays Money Lavishly To Celebrate His Arrival by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 06, 2017
The drug Barron don succeed.

2 Likes

Re: Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Sprays Money Lavishly To Celebrate His Arrival by mebad(m): 4:46pm On Jan 06, 2017
Not that i care how he makes his money. But Escobar with all his wealth never took picture of him and his money

9 Likes

Re: Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Sprays Money Lavishly To Celebrate His Arrival by freshness2020: 4:47pm On Jan 06, 2017
Poor man

1 Like

Re: Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Sprays Money Lavishly To Celebrate His Arrival by idupaul: 4:47pm On Jan 06, 2017
accountbalance:

He wouldn't be wise if he died with the money

grin grin cheesy hahahaha
Re: Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Sprays Money Lavishly To Celebrate His Arrival by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 06, 2017
Yea I know him, he is the leader of NSA Malaysian chapter

NSA (Nigerian scammers association)

7 Likes

Re: Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Sprays Money Lavishly To Celebrate His Arrival by BabaO2: 4:50pm On Jan 06, 2017
Ritual thing

1 Like

Re: Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Sprays Money Lavishly To Celebrate His Arrival by buchilino(m): 4:50pm On Jan 06, 2017
Bankalert:
so we shud roast cucumber abi? Fucking asshole!!!...instead to spend it on orphanages or sometin....why do i give a Fvck anyway?! its ur fvcking money. so do as u please!

Bleep, Bleep, Bleep, Bleep, EVERY WHERE Bleep. Y DO BLACK PPLE LIKE DAT WORD SO MUCH. I DON'T GET IT.
Re: Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Sprays Money Lavishly To Celebrate His Arrival by HonabFaj(m): 4:51pm On Jan 06, 2017
Too bad
Re: Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Sprays Money Lavishly To Celebrate His Arrival by buchilino(m): 4:51pm On Jan 06, 2017
Bankalert:
so we shud roast cucumber abi? Fucking asshole!!!...instead to spend it on orphanages or sometin....why do i give a Fvck anyway?! its ur fvcking money. so do as u please!

FVCK, FVCK, FVCK, FVCK, EVERY WHERE FVCK. Y DO BLACK PPLE LIKE DAT WORD SO MUCH. I DON'T GET IT.
Re: Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Sprays Money Lavishly To Celebrate His Arrival by AkumahTalk(m): 4:51pm On Jan 06, 2017
"Umu Drugs..."

1 Like

Re: Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Sprays Money Lavishly To Celebrate His Arrival by 0b10010011: 4:52pm On Jan 06, 2017
Malaysian Drug lords

By there ways, you shall know them

3 Likes

Re: Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Sprays Money Lavishly To Celebrate His Arrival by Kana80: 4:52pm On Jan 06, 2017
timidapsin:
When you finally catch the person that started the *Give a fuc.k trend on Nairaland* [/color]kindly allow this guy in the next few seconds if not, he can pass away ooo[color=]
Re: Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Sprays Money Lavishly To Celebrate His Arrival by onward4life(m): 4:53pm On Jan 06, 2017
KingAfo:
Drug people

Who get this legg?

grin

1 Like

Re: Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Sprays Money Lavishly To Celebrate His Arrival by Royalfurnitures: 4:53pm On Jan 06, 2017
Money miss road mentality.. Check out who ever behaves this way,.. His source of wealth is questionable.

Pls check out my signature for quality and durable furniture

4 Likes

Re: Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Sprays Money Lavishly To Celebrate His Arrival by juman(m): 4:53pm On Jan 06, 2017
Drug money.

4 Likes

Re: Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Sprays Money Lavishly To Celebrate His Arrival by nijanigga: 4:54pm On Jan 06, 2017
he's lucky they never catch am for drug trafficking, maybe this is his last time to spray money,he will be caught if he doesn't stop pushing drug.

3 Likes

Re: Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Sprays Money Lavishly To Celebrate His Arrival by Inkman(m): 4:54pm On Jan 06, 2017
"Alab" money lol..

Later we'll see them like......

11 Likes

Re: Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Sprays Money Lavishly To Celebrate His Arrival by CplusJason: 4:54pm On Jan 06, 2017
Girlbestfriend:
oya GIVE A Bleep crew, food yaf land on y'all table
Happy New year. grin

1 Like

Re: Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Sprays Money Lavishly To Celebrate His Arrival by mccoy47(m): 4:56pm On Jan 06, 2017
Tomorrow u see dem begging Nigerian government to save dem from the hangman in Malaysia!
Mtchewww

7 Likes

Re: Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Sprays Money Lavishly To Celebrate His Arrival by seguno2: 4:56pm On Jan 06, 2017
accountbalance:
He wouldn't be wise if he died with the money

Is Bill Gates dying with his money by donating to polio eradication in Nigeria?
Re: Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Sprays Money Lavishly To Celebrate His Arrival by Royals1st: 5:01pm On Jan 06, 2017
Aregs:
God remember me too na
GOD will answer ur prayer if u won't join money miss road and u won't display ur stupidity like this sily ass doing even otedola is using nokia phone so u should lean that empty people make the loudest noise

1 Like

Re: Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Sprays Money Lavishly To Celebrate His Arrival by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 06, 2017
lonngmann:
angry

This English no b by force to speak.
Chaiii
Re: Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Sprays Money Lavishly To Celebrate His Arrival by Ezeego1(m): 5:02pm On Jan 06, 2017
crazygod:
When ur money is not clean, this is allowed

Pray you make money first, you will devise a means to spend it.

3 Likes

Re: Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Sprays Money Lavishly To Celebrate His Arrival by Ifeconwaba(m): 5:05pm On Jan 06, 2017
WHat is giving these Malaysia based guys money,. Mehn the intimidation is just to much in my village. Two of my guys are in Malaysia one in just two years is pushing Toyota venza the other one is pushing Toyota spider . And are buying plot of land everywhere Thats why i wonder whatthey are doing over there that will make them blow in short a period of time.

1 Like

Re: Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Sprays Money Lavishly To Celebrate His Arrival by ReorxTohGan(m): 5:06pm On Jan 06, 2017
Sunnynwa:

It's his money and he's free to spend it as he pleases. If u give a fvck, join them over there.
at Least Bruh, U Shuld Have Mentioned Me Wen U Have Sumtin Reasonable To Say....
Re: Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Sprays Money Lavishly To Celebrate His Arrival by rhektor(m): 5:07pm On Jan 06, 2017
Shior, because he was not caught in Malay. No problems let him kontinue his time will soon reach
Re: Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Sprays Money Lavishly To Celebrate His Arrival by Tee999: 5:08pm On Jan 06, 2017
Alab money grin

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) / 20-Year-Old Man Marries 40-Year-Old Woman (Photos) / The Fake Wedding I Attended Last. Week(my Experience)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.