Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

At Last, Work Begins On 2nd Niger Bridge - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / At Last, Work Begins On 2nd Niger Bridge (29313 Views)

Pictures From The Construction Of The 2nd Niger Bridge / Work Begins On The Collapsed Portion Of Makurdi-lafia-abuja Road (photos) / Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: At Last, Work Begins On 2nd Niger Bridge by laurel03(m): 4:36pm On Jan 06, 2017
they will still not satisfied

Re: At Last, Work Begins On 2nd Niger Bridge by Kobicove(m): 4:36pm On Jan 06, 2017
At long last...
Re: At Last, Work Begins On 2nd Niger Bridge by 0b10010011: 4:36pm On Jan 06, 2017
What GEJ did for them in 6 years excluding the flooded Airport he built for them grin grin grin

Re: At Last, Work Begins On 2nd Niger Bridge by Horo(m): 4:36pm On Jan 06, 2017
Splashme:
Correction #Vanguardngr

Work on the bridge had started since 2013.

One tribal bigot from Daura actually stopped work on it because the
people of that region belong to 5% who did not vote during the election
they cant hide anywhere you saw them Zombies tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Re: At Last, Work Begins On 2nd Niger Bridge by hisgrace090: 4:36pm On Jan 06, 2017
To God be the glory.

Re: At Last, Work Begins On 2nd Niger Bridge by project8(m): 4:36pm On Jan 06, 2017
Successive govt abandon d project. Good moves by mr president. u dnt hate them afterall

Re: At Last, Work Begins On 2nd Niger Bridge by barrybanbi: 4:37pm On Jan 06, 2017
Na today ?

Re: At Last, Work Begins On 2nd Niger Bridge by seguno2: 4:38pm On Jan 06, 2017
mccoy47:
Dis bridge sef! Too much talk don come out from am yet nothing! angry

Since Obasanjo time oh.
The useless man launched the construction at least twice and did absolutely NOTHING.
It was just another avenue for him to steal our money like he did to our $16 billion meant to provide us electricity but we ended up with more blackouts.

Re: At Last, Work Begins On 2nd Niger Bridge by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 06, 2017
symbol of hope for president 2027

Re: At Last, Work Begins On 2nd Niger Bridge by 0b10010011: 4:39pm On Jan 06, 2017
Splashme:
Correction #Vanguardngr

Work on the bridge had started since 2013 with the financing arrangement well in place.

people of that region belong to 5% who did not vote him during the election

Stop peddling lies!

Re: At Last, Work Begins On 2nd Niger Bridge by Omeny: 4:42pm On Jan 06, 2017
Bolustic:
[/b]
[b]Yet, our hateful brothers would still continue to hate.

GEJ did times ten for the North yet they despise him the more.

U guys haven't even see HATE.

The battle line has been drawn.

It will take yrs to settle what GEJ suffered.

I can tell u this for free.

Re: At Last, Work Begins On 2nd Niger Bridge by FLYFIRE(m): 4:44pm On Jan 06, 2017
[quote author=Jibril659 post=52587655][/quote]

You may be MORE s.tupid for denying the obvious that ihis work is not just starting...ZOMBIE
Re: At Last, Work Begins On 2nd Niger Bridge by dman4mdmoon(m): 4:44pm On Jan 06, 2017
Splashme:
Correction #Vanguardngr

Work on the bridge had started since 2013 with the financing arrangement well in place.

Work started on the bridge since 2013 and the former President Jonathan performed the ground breaking ceremony on March 10, 2014? Common! You may not like PMB, but try and give credit when it is deserved. That work has finally commenced on the project is a positive development for the SS/SE and the nation at large.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At Last, Work Begins On 2nd Niger Bridge by Kana80: 4:45pm On Jan 06, 2017
Bolustic:
[/b]
They can't stop ✋ humm
Re: At Last, Work Begins On 2nd Niger Bridge by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 06, 2017
FLYFIRE:

You are MORE s.tupid for denying the obvious...ZOMBIE

Re: At Last, Work Begins On 2nd Niger Bridge by arsenal33: 4:46pm On Jan 06, 2017
Omeny:

GEJ did times ten for the North yet they despise him the more.

U guys haven't even see HATE.

The battle line has been drawn.

It will take yrs to settle what GEJ suffered.

I can tell u this for free.
So what did GEJ do for SE

Re: At Last, Work Begins On 2nd Niger Bridge by TexasR: 4:48pm On Jan 06, 2017
Splashme:
Correction #Vanguardngr

This is the reason the government of Buhari lacks credibility.Must they always lie ?? It's a shame vanguard actually helped them amplify the lie.
This project had long commenced under GEJ back in 2013 and I'm aware of it .
Shame on vanguard,shame on Ngige and shame on the dunce from Daura aka Muumuhari in Aso rock

Re: At Last, Work Begins On 2nd Niger Bridge by Royalfurnitures: 4:50pm On Jan 06, 2017
Good news, hope it won't be politiced later.

Pls check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: At Last, Work Begins On 2nd Niger Bridge by TexasR: 4:54pm On Jan 06, 2017
dman4mdmoon:

Work started on the bridge since 2013 and the former President Jonathan performed the ground breaking ceremony on March 10, 2014.

At least you have agreed that work IS NOT JUST STARTING NOW on the bridge but IT ACTUALLY STARTED DURING GEJ'S TIME.
The person that stopped it,is only just about resuming work there,and mind you they have not resumed yet so don't believe them,remember this is still the APC government of Buhari that is fond of telling lies and not doing what they promise to do
Shikena

Re: At Last, Work Begins On 2nd Niger Bridge by juman(m): 4:55pm On Jan 06, 2017
I wonder why obasanjo did not do this small bridge.
Re: At Last, Work Begins On 2nd Niger Bridge by 0b10010011: 4:56pm On Jan 06, 2017
eolafao:
Propaganda....

Relieve my people from suffering Buhari.. .

Youth on Nairaland support me for the next president

You wey never chop class-captian all your life na hin won become president. Stop dreaming abegi!
Re: At Last, Work Begins On 2nd Niger Bridge by 0b10010011: 4:58pm On Jan 06, 2017
TexasR:

This is the reason the government of Buhari lacks credibility.Must they always lie ?? It's a shame vanguard actually helped them amplify the lie.
This project had long commenced under GEJ back in 2013 and I'm aware of it .
Shame on vanguard,shame on Ngige and shame on the dunce from Daura aka Muumuhari in Aso rock

Chai! You can lie!

When was the ground breaking ceremony?

Did you read the article? Definitely No!

Re: At Last, Work Begins On 2nd Niger Bridge by maasoap(m): 5:04pm On Jan 06, 2017
Splashme:
Correction #Vanguardngr

These shameless APC liars are trying to spin this project as theirs.

That one na "arrangee". PPP my yansh.
Re: At Last, Work Begins On 2nd Niger Bridge by NGELEBUBE: 5:05pm On Jan 06, 2017
sarrki:
Baba you are God sent

This year everyone will attest to your great work

Thank you sire

Long live Muhammadu Buhari

God bless you sir
...another zombified zombie!
Re: At Last, Work Begins On 2nd Niger Bridge by ideology(m): 5:06pm On Jan 06, 2017
Do you just wake up in the mornig and go to a site to break ground ?

If you dont know anything about project Engineering keep shut

If u have never visited the site before May 29 2015, just be ashamed of yourself right now for commenting pooo
Gullible Nigerians
Bolustic:
This FTC guy is a liar.

How can work begin in a place in 2013 when actually the groudbreaking ceremony was performed in 2014?

Oga, use your God-given sense now!!!
Re: At Last, Work Begins On 2nd Niger Bridge by ideology(m): 5:08pm On Jan 06, 2017
Go to youtube you will see the extent of work done before May 29th 2015. and stop commenting poo

Tell me what you even know about the project ? or u are just thinking from ur anus ?
dman4mdmoon:

Work started on the bridge since 2013 and the former President Jonathan performed the ground breaking ceremony on March 10, 2014? Common! You may not like PMB, but try and give credit when it is deserved. That work has finally commenced on the project is a positive development for the SS/SE and the nation at large.

Re: At Last, Work Begins On 2nd Niger Bridge by Nickymezor(f): 5:11pm On Jan 06, 2017
Armstrong34:
Who are they fooling ..... We all knw d Money has been embezzled even before allocating it for the bridge cheesy
Lolz . Ur rite bro. I wonder who is buying this their false info.
Re: At Last, Work Begins On 2nd Niger Bridge by nextstep(m): 5:21pm On Jan 06, 2017
Bolustic:
This FTC guy is a liar.

How can work begin in a place in 2013 when actually the groudbreaking ceremony was performed in 2014?

Oga, use your God-given sense now!!!

You know how, at a ground breaking ceremony, there is usually blocks, sand, iron, cement, some equipment? They have also usually cleared the ground and leveled most of it, abi? Sometimes there's a foundation, and part of a wall, and some important guest ceremonially places a single block and mortar, or lifts a shovelfull of dirt. On civil projects like a bridge, there's also lots of survey, soil testing, excavating and preparation, and likely a few piles jacked into the ground already.

Have you seen a ground breaking ceremony in the bush? Will all those important guests carry cutlass and weed the place?

Work usually begins weeks and months before official ground-breaking ceremony. So I don't think your assertion is necessarily correct.

Besides, this bridge was stalled by the man in charge. Ostensibly to verify the money is allocated/spent properly... we'll accept what they say at face value, as long as they complete the bridge.

Re: At Last, Work Begins On 2nd Niger Bridge by dman4mdmoon(m): 5:26pm On Jan 06, 2017
ideology:
Go to youtube you will see the extent of work done before May 29th 2015. and stop commenting poo

Tell me what you even know about the project ? or u are just thinking from ur anus ?

I know your likes. I am too refined to descend to your level. But try and be civil and decent in your comments. My comment acknowledged that work started since 2014 so I don't know the point you are trying to make by talking about extent of work done before 2015. Even the Vanguard news stated that "Following a statement by the minister of labour and employment, Senator Chris Ngige Saturday in a television programme in Onitsha, that the federal executive council had approved N14 billion to enable Julius , the contractor handling the project, to commence work". That is, a contractor was already handling the project. I rest my case. Enjoy your weekend!

Re: At Last, Work Begins On 2nd Niger Bridge by sizzlers(m): 5:26pm On Jan 06, 2017
i de pass that bridge everday and i neva witness any sign of work in progress, APC liers

Re: At Last, Work Begins On 2nd Niger Bridge by princetom1(m): 5:26pm On Jan 06, 2017
Someone should tell them to finish lagos Ibadan express road in time jare. Na that one concern me pass

Re: At Last, Work Begins On 2nd Niger Bridge by buchilino(m): 5:31pm On Jan 06, 2017
Bolustic:
[/b]

HELP UR HATEFUL BROTHERS TO LEAVE BIKO.

EndSARS Riots: Principal Of Queens School Enugu Sends SOS To Security Agencies / Uke Stampede (survivors Account) / Pdp Senatorial Candidate Hospitalised After Defeat