Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,194 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:32 AM

Patience Jonathan Releases Statement On Police Raid Of Her House - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Releases Statement On Police Raid Of Her House (26603 Views)

Ex-president Jonathan Releases ‘real Looters List’ / Abdulkarim Dauda & Mike Okiro's Leaked Phone Conversation On Police Promotion / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To "Army Raid" Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Releases Statement On Police Raid Of Her House by MizSparks(f): 4:42pm On Jan 06, 2017
Nigeria police and abuse of power.
Searching someone's home in their absence...
See their useless excuse.
If she had something that would incriminate her, she would keep it at home unattended with the level of scrutiny on her abi? Yeye pipo
Re: Patience Jonathan Releases Statement On Police Raid Of Her House by Adekunleideology(m): 4:43pm On Jan 06, 2017
Hmmmm.. There is God o o o. . Oya kontinu !
Re: Patience Jonathan Releases Statement On Police Raid Of Her House by Don2cyril(m): 4:44pm On Jan 06, 2017
Nigeria is finished

2019 is sleeping

Re: Patience Jonathan Releases Statement On Police Raid Of Her House by idupaul: 4:45pm On Jan 06, 2017
KayodeAjani:
I discover something from d story that because of the attitude of the gatemen they decide to search d building...pls let alsway coordinate ourselfs....even when police r wrong does not demands our arrogance

That y we here issues of stray bullets and inccessant killings by our friend police because of the way we behave when we see them and defence is the best attack

You are making sense OOO but not much sir
Re: Patience Jonathan Releases Statement On Police Raid Of Her House by ifada123: 4:46pm On Jan 06, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
Story for the gods
Sorry for your loss
Re: Patience Jonathan Releases Statement On Police Raid Of Her House by idupaul: 4:46pm On Jan 06, 2017
MizSparks:
Nigeria police and abuse of power.
Searching someone's home in their absence...
See their useless excuse.
If she had something that would incriminate her, she would keep it at home unattended with the level of scrutiny on her abi? Yeye pipo

All those squads are clearly looking for home they think stash plenty cash so they can loot it also

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Releases Statement On Police Raid Of Her House by thaoriginator: 4:46pm On Jan 06, 2017
xynerise:
Don't tell me she spoke that good English grin

Editors thanks you grin
Yuh a look fi trouble pon dis forum ko? grin

Dem wailers worrior dem a go come fi yuh head bwoy. Watch out!
Re: Patience Jonathan Releases Statement On Police Raid Of Her House by adetayo234: 4:52pm On Jan 06, 2017
KayodeAjani:
I discover something from d story that because of the attitude of the gatemen they decide to search d building...pls let alsway coordinate ourselfs....even when police r wrong does not demands our arrogance

That y we here issues of stray bullets and inccessant killings by our friend police because of the way we behave when we see them and defence is the best attack

and you think such is right without search warrant?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Releases Statement On Police Raid Of Her House by MizSparks(f): 4:53pm On Jan 06, 2017
idupaul:

All those squads are clearly looking for home they think stash plenty cash so they can loot it also

As in ehh...
Re: Patience Jonathan Releases Statement On Police Raid Of Her House by EmekaBlue(m): 4:54pm On Jan 06, 2017
Present govt have beef with this woman

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Releases Statement On Police Raid Of Her House by xynerise: 4:55pm On Jan 06, 2017
thaoriginator:
Yuh a look fi trouble pon dis forum ko? grin

Dem wailers worrior dem a go come fi yuh head bwoy. Watch out!

#Runs out

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Releases Statement On Police Raid Of Her House by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 06, 2017
ifada123:

Sorry for your loss

Fortunately I have no loss.

I'm only lost for words that Nigerians like you will condone corruption from political holders due to ethnic and political sentiments.

Does it make sense how she amassed such fortune.

It's apparently you that has lost all conscience, truth and dignity by making excuse for corruption.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Releases Statement On Police Raid Of Her House by 0b10010011: 5:02pm On Jan 06, 2017
Hardewarlee:
I don't even know who is the liar here.... But I am sure it gonna be those owned Daura EFCC....

Na u as question, Na u answer!

U well at all?
Re: Patience Jonathan Releases Statement On Police Raid Of Her House by 0b10010011: 5:03pm On Jan 06, 2017
xynerise:
Don't tell me she spoke that good English grin

Editors thanks you grin

Guy!

You re mean!

You for free the woman na!

Haba! This is too much
Re: Patience Jonathan Releases Statement On Police Raid Of Her House by 111jideofor: 5:04pm On Jan 06, 2017
Nigerians don't a have president but Fulani herdsman who come to kill Nigerians,Apc and propaganda...they knows how to keep Nigerians entertained in other to cover up their ineptitude. But Amechi, fashola, bola tiniubu, el Rufai , sanusi lamido, and many others are all your men moving freely, telling Buhari what to do you're fighting corruption. Confirmed Amaechi as minister of d Federal Republic of Nigeria, & you have successfully legalized corruption in Nigeria. We are tired of this corruption noise please. Start let's see. Meanwhile, one of the most corrupt Nigerian (Obasanjo) has been sent to Guinea Bissau as a special envoy by the same government that won't let us rest with the noise of "we must fight corruption" Gej and his ministers stole billion of dollars as they made us to understand and still maintain capital projects and all other functions of the government. And now we have a president who is not stealing no capital projects ongoing salaries not been paid regularly money not flowing to the pocket of ordinary man in the street the big question is who broke Nigeria?.
Re: Patience Jonathan Releases Statement On Police Raid Of Her House by Cmoyor: 5:12pm On Jan 06, 2017
pele
Re: Patience Jonathan Releases Statement On Police Raid Of Her House by enemyofprogress: 5:21pm On Jan 06, 2017
This is why I advised all Nigerian ladies not to be first lady again but I know they won't listen

Cc juliaann

Vickyrotex

Aminat508

Ajepako

Fabfunmi

Rokiatu
Re: Patience Jonathan Releases Statement On Police Raid Of Her House by Kingsley10000: 5:31pm On Jan 06, 2017
make buhari leave this woman to enjoy her loot in peace
Re: Patience Jonathan Releases Statement On Police Raid Of Her House by frubben(m): 5:32pm On Jan 06, 2017
Mama peace don't mind them, they are searching for their bullet
Re: Patience Jonathan Releases Statement On Police Raid Of Her House by perryy(m): 5:43pm On Jan 06, 2017
Don't worry. Aisha will inherit this treatment.
Re: Patience Jonathan Releases Statement On Police Raid Of Her House by Orikinla1: 5:44pm On Jan 06, 2017
Is this Federal Republic or a Banana republic?
Anyway, those that gave a full__ck..

Re: Patience Jonathan Releases Statement On Police Raid Of Her House by israelmao(m): 5:44pm On Jan 06, 2017
The attitude of the Security man indeed.How would a poor and helpless man behave in the presence of fierce looking policemen?Now that they have failed in their bid to find any criminating document the next thing is to look for excuse.The police failed to tell us that it got a wrong tipoff from somebody somewhere.
Re: Patience Jonathan Releases Statement On Police Raid Of Her House by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 06, 2017
xynerise:

The last statement? Did you skip sarcasm class?
Even the punctuation mark you used here is wrong
"The last statement, did you skip sarcasm class?
Laughing at others while you are not beyond making such mistakes

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Releases Statement On Police Raid Of Her House by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:00pm On Jan 06, 2017
what goes around comes around Aisha buhari be prepared for your own comes 2019
Re: Patience Jonathan Releases Statement On Police Raid Of Her House by ezigr8(m): 6:06pm On Jan 06, 2017
mama p abeg face front
Re: Patience Jonathan Releases Statement On Police Raid Of Her House by oviexcels(m): 6:32pm On Jan 06, 2017
Hardewarlee:
I don't even know who is the liar here.... But I am sure it gonna be those owned Daura EFCC....
oga what are you saying ? so when people dont behave properly when you go to them as a police officer you will now try to incriminate them
Re: Patience Jonathan Releases Statement On Police Raid Of Her House by mbjsuki(m): 6:35pm On Jan 06, 2017
Truman155:
for those chanting sai baba when atrocities are committed.
I will only say something when the men in black trespass and search your home invading your privacy without warrant.
it is a shame and not something to be proud of.
this is not fighting corruption but corruption in itself.
those who said sai baba and will regret it for the rest of there life

It's in the nature of our police officers in this part of our world to harass, intimidate and even beat without being questioned. These actions is not known or limited to this present administration alone. They are known as unknown soldiers and police. Too many cases like that so it not new. What is new is the personality involved and it's drawing attend due to this. It could have been anyone so what then, what happen?
They all eat the from the national cake so let them sort themselves out.
The immediate past administrations actions and inaction speaks volumes of impunity committed during its tenure which irks lots of people and even those in government.
It's sad!
Re: Patience Jonathan Releases Statement On Police Raid Of Her House by Kingsley10000: 6:43pm On Jan 06, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
what goes around comes around Aisha buhari be prepared for your own comes 2019
are u against the fight for corruption ?
Re: Patience Jonathan Releases Statement On Police Raid Of Her House by Organs(m): 6:45pm On Jan 06, 2017
Truman155:
for those chanting sai baba when atrocities are committed.
I will only say something when the men in black trespass and search your home invading your privacy without warrant.
it is a shame and not something to be proud of.
this is not fighting corruption but corruption in itself.
those who said sai baba and will regret it for the rest of there life

TRUMAN155: Let me tell you the only way to fight corruption in Nigeria is to do some of these things. Why did you think Ibori was found not guilty in Nigeria but quilty in the UK?? We keep defending these people because of religious, tribal, or sometimes nonsense and stupid affiliation. Dogara that padded the budget in 2016 is currently looking at 2017 budget, Saraki is still your Senate president, Stella Oduah is a senator so is Chimaroke Nnamani and Dasuki is not guilty. Tell me how and when will Nigeria move forward?? meanwhile, people are dying, Nigerians are dying in hospitals because they do not have money and some Nigerian ladies are sleeping with minimum of 12 men daily to make a living because of our poverty ridden society inflicted by all these corrupt people in power.
Re: Patience Jonathan Releases Statement On Police Raid Of Her House by aku626(m): 6:49pm On Jan 06, 2017
No check against stealing in the first place so...
Re: Patience Jonathan Releases Statement On Police Raid Of Her House by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:57pm On Jan 06, 2017
Kingsley10000:
are u against the fight for corruption ?
who is fighting corruption? I laff u
Re: Patience Jonathan Releases Statement On Police Raid Of Her House by GGirll: 7:04pm On Jan 06, 2017
When will they conduct d same search on the houses of ex-president's wives like OBJ,Evil Genius, Abdusalam, Shonekan,Buhari, Yaradua's Turia's home n Shehu Shagari's i'm not in support of CORRUPTION but if u must purge corruption do it without PARTIALITY,FAVORITISM, RELIGIOUS AND TRIBAL SENTIMENTS..... I WEEP FOR THIS COUNTRY

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benue Killings: APC Reacts To Buhari’s Statement On IGP / APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode / Gbenga Daniel Joins APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.