Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Dead Body Of A Man Found Inside A Tyre In Ibadan - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dead Body Of A Man Found Inside A Tyre In Ibadan (762 Views)

A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed / Man Found Money His Grandfather Hid In The Ceiling 30 Years Ago / Kid Gets Trapped Inside A Tyre, Rescued By Her Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dead Body Of A Man Found Inside A Tyre In Ibadan by Billwilson: 4:45pm On Jan 06, 2017
This afternoon, my friend whom we bt live together just came back from work he was telling me the bus-stop close to the place we live,there is dead human keep inside a tyre. He said, when he came down from d taxi at d bus stop he was perceiving odour of some thing dead as he tends to search further he saw a dead man kept inside a trailer tyre.. His head has bn cut off and his intestine removed.. I went to confirm it. It's true i can't move close to take pics, cos d odour is strong. I want to tell every one on this forum living in ibadan nd felele precisely should call the police to move d body from dat place before it turns another thing.the body is located at Macmillan bus stop opposite felele along the ibadan,lagos express way.. .
Re: Dead Body Of A Man Found Inside A Tyre In Ibadan by Florblu(f): 5:27pm On Jan 06, 2017
So your friend decided to embark on a searching mission cos he perceived an odour on a busy road?
Re: Dead Body Of A Man Found Inside A Tyre In Ibadan by NevetsIbot(m): 10:25pm On Jan 06, 2017
Florblu:
So your friend decided to embark on a searching mission cos he perceived an odour on a busy road?
was that a bad thing to do? Tell me

(1) (Reply)

Moment When Identical Twins Who Got Separated At Birth Reunited [watch] / Mother Refuse To Breastfeed Newborn Baby That Looks Like Masquerade (graphic Pic / 10 Foods You Should Never Refrigerate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.