Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,203 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Mother Refuse To Breastfeed Newborn Baby That Looks Like Masquerade (graphic Pic - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Refuse To Breastfeed Newborn Baby That Looks Like Masquerade (graphic Pic (763 Views)

Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics / New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies / Little Girl Trying To Breastfeed Her Crying Younger Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Refuse To Breastfeed Newborn Baby That Looks Like Masquerade (graphic Pic by zpakln(f): 1:16pm On Jan 24, 2017
other Refuses to Breastfeed Her Newborn Baby That Looks Like a Masquerade (Graphic Photos)

A mother has abandoned her premature baby girl born at an Indian city because she looks like an alien. The 28-year-old woman, who refused to reveal her identity, gave birth to the girl at a government-run hospital in Patna district of Bihar, in eastern India yesterday.

The shocked parents called the child a curse and refused to accept her. After she was brought home, the mother refused to hold her in her arms and feed her. 

The mother said: “I have no idea how did this happen. Me and family are completely devastated. I am in shock as I was really looking forward to becoming a mother of a healthy child, be it a girl or a boy.”

Doctors believe that the girl wouldn't survive for long as none of her organs have developed properly and that the probability of survival of such cases is only one in 10 million, according to The Express.

The rare genetic condition called Harlequin Ichthyosis happens due to an acute case of malnutrition causing thickening of the skin and facial deformities. Within hours of the news of the bizarre looking girl's birth broke, scores of locals flocked to the hospital to have a glimpse of her.

Doctors were forced to intervene to remove the number of people gathered outside the hospital to see the baby. 

Source: http://www.ngcube.com/mother-refuses-to-breastfeed-her-newborn-baby-that-looks-like-a-masquerade-graphic-photos/
Re: Mother Refuse To Breastfeed Newborn Baby That Looks Like Masquerade (graphic Pic by adadike281(f): 1:35pm On Jan 24, 2017
if na u nko? will u breast feed her? pls op, add viewers discretion

1 Like

Re: Mother Refuse To Breastfeed Newborn Baby That Looks Like Masquerade (graphic Pic by Dera25(m): 4:57pm On Jan 24, 2017
Haa! How do you expect the woman to breastfeed that thing, if na me I no go even tough am. Breastfeed ke! But wait oo how did that thing developed in the woman's womb? Na God go save us oo
Re: Mother Refuse To Breastfeed Newborn Baby That Looks Like Masquerade (graphic Pic by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 24, 2017
Dera25:
Haa! How do you expect the woman to breastfeed that thing, if na me I no go even tough am. Breastfeed ke! But wait oo how did that thing developed in the woman's womb? Na God go save us oo
it can't n won't be u. I reject it for u
Re: Mother Refuse To Breastfeed Newborn Baby That Looks Like Masquerade (graphic Pic by firstking01(m): 9:34pm On Jan 24, 2017
Strange things we see on the internet.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help / Checkout This Viral Photo Of A Newborn Baby With Teeth. / 10 Essential Pieces Of Advice For How To Protect Your Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.