Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,322 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Writers Wanted - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Writers Wanted (470 Views)

Creative Short Stories Writers Wanted. / Writers Wanted In Every City In Nigeria / Article Writers Wanted. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Writers Wanted by Goldenpencontent: 5:50pm On Jan 06, 2017
Hi there, we are an online writing firm looking to hire 5 writers to outsource our many projects to. please read carefully;

1)Our current project is for a content mill that generates lots of sports articles. we are looking for people who can copy and quickly rewrite sport articles from the internet.

2) Each article is 300 words. you are NOT required to compose a whole new article as that will require extra effort. No, just copy and rewrite as fast as possible.

3) This project is for those looking start off a career in article writing as training will be provided on the job.

4)Due to the amount of content we are churning out, the pay is 0.5 naira per word.
However as time goes on and you prove yourself to be reliable,we WILL increase the pay.

5)The more articles you can provide,the more you earn. we give you topics, you deliver.

6) As regards to payment, we WILL compensate you for the first article you write to establish a trusting working relationship.
After that, we all set a threshold for payment for all members of the team.

7) The topic are mostly on football and require absolutely no research, all we need is simple correct sentences,no plagiarism and speed.

cool You should be able to deliver at least 4 in 24 hours. If you can write more, the better. (our writers currently deliver 8 in 4 hours) Its that simple!.
Start with a volume you are comfortable with and work your way to the top with your speed. No pressure!

Please note, that this is not the only ongoing project, we have sensitive articles where we pay higher and if you are any good with the sport articles, we will include you to the team.

If you read the above and believe you are suitable for the task, send us a mail at -->

golden.pen@yahoo.com
Re: Writers Wanted by Neduzze5(m): 2:31am On Jan 07, 2017
I'm a professional article writer, with vast experience in rewriting sports articles from different sports. Over the past four months, I've written several articles on football, cricket, golf, tennis, and a host of others.

However, your pay per word is poor. If you agree to my 1.7 naira per word, then let's discuss further.
Re: Writers Wanted by Goldenpencontent: 6:47am On Jan 07, 2017
Thanks for your interest.
On this current project, that's our offer. When you write for content mills, you get your money from speed and volume.

This project ISN'T creative writing nor does it require special skills. just copy and rewrite.

we have added 2 writers to the team, we only need 3 more.

please note, we have many other projects on ground but we don't ask writers to write new samples and so, we pick from our current team to handle these higher paid projects.
Re: Writers Wanted by dumero: 9:43am On Jan 07, 2017
Rewriting articles still requires some creativity and skill so you got it wrong there op. Your pay is really too low
Re: Writers Wanted by basti1212(m): 9:59pm On Jan 07, 2017
[quote author=Goldenpencontent post=52589611]Hi there, we are an online writing firm looking to hire 5 writers to outsource our many projects to. please read carefully;

1)Our current project is for a content mill that generates lots of sports articles. we are looking for people who can copy and quickly rewrite sport articles from the internet.

2) Each article is 300 words. you are NOT required to compose a whole new article as that will require extra effort. No, just copy and rewrite as fast as poss
Re: Writers Wanted by basti1212(m): 10:05pm On Jan 07, 2017
[quote author=Goldenpencontent post=52589611]Hi there, we are an online writing firm looking to hire 5 writers to outsource our many projects to. please read carefully;

2) Each article is 300 words. you are NOT required to compose a whole new article as that will require extra effort. No, just copy and rewrite as fast as poss

I'm a published author. Check my signature. I have indebt knowledge of football, so copy and rewriting wouldn't be that hard for me. But your price is poor

(1) (Reply)

Factors That Influence Abortion What does that mean / Dont Be Like Me / Review Writer And Scam Hunter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.