Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Internet Users Declined To 92.4m In November – NCC - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Internet Users Declined To 92.4m In November – NCC (10330 Views)

Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In November / Airtel Salah Day Internet Disruption, Internet Users React / Nigeria’s Internet Users Fall To 93.2 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Internet Users Declined To 92.4m In November – NCC by APCmyheart(m): 11:23am On Jan 07, 2017
nurey:

I don't understand why you quote me, but seems you are a party supporter instead of been a good governance supporter. To let me explain to you why Internet usage should never be by location, education level or exposure. With this 3 things food, government and people.

The food is located in the village, farmers need to be kept updated with happenings in order not to be short changed, example I farm in a village in SW it's with Internet I was able to know dangote tomato paste will open I February, how does it help me? I now know tomato will be expensive in SW because less quatity will be coming from the north.

Government needs to keep in touch with farmers and know the issue they are facing, know when a particular food is plenty full and scarce in order to prepare for the future with an Internet based app, extension workers can bridge this gap effectively

People need Internet to keep themselves updated during leisure time a farmer in the bush can browse and keep in touch with family far away with skype

I did not dispute that but not every farmer can have easy access to internet only the educated farmers...
Re: Internet Users Declined To 92.4m In November – NCC by nurey(m): 11:48am On Jan 07, 2017
APCmyheart:

I did not dispute that but not every farmer can have easy access to internet only the educated farmers...

Which educated farmers are you talking about? Why don't you ask for the light so I can guide you. How many students from the 3 federal University of agriculture actually are farming, how many tertiary students go into farming?

You don't know anything and you didn't deem it fit to ask. 90% or even more crops used by industries in Nigeria come from North, how many farmers there finish secondary school. Better go and sit down and read your books before quoting me.

No offense intended

How long does it take to train people, smartphones have bridge the gap in education, we have voice assisted app, magnifying tool for those with eye problem and am sure we have gurus that can build language apps for smartphone so language can't be a barrier
Re: Internet Users Declined To 92.4m In November – NCC by APCmyheart(m): 11:52am On Jan 07, 2017
nurey:

Which educated farmers are you talking about? Why don't you ask for the light so I can guide you. How many students from the 3 federal University of agriculture actually are farming, how many tertiary students go into farming?

You don't know anything and you didn't deem it fit to ask. 90% or even more crops used by industries in Nigeria come from North, how many farmers there finish secondary school. Better go and sit down and read your books before quoting me.

No offense intended

How long does it take to train people, smartphones have bridge the gap in education, we have voice assisted app, magnifying tool for those with eye problem and am sure we have gurus that can build language apps for smartphone so language can't be a barrier

LOL and i wonder how a farmer in a remote village will operate smartphone hahah.. Not even when 70% of easterners don't even have access to news and information not to talk of internet..
Re: Internet Users Declined To 92.4m In November – NCC by nurey(m): 11:58am On Jan 07, 2017
APCmyheart:

LOL and i wonder how a farmer in a remote village will operate smartphone hahah.. Not even when 70% of easterners don't even have access to news and information not to talk of internet..

Simple
A tab would be provided, with the language of the vicinity set as default, an extension worker comes around for a week and train the farmers on how to use it. We have tabs solely built for particular purposes, child education, GPS device etc, so why can't a custom one be built solely for the farmers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Itel Partners With Slot For Exclusive Sales Of Its 1st 2gb Ram And 4g Lte Device / *best Android (hd Games, Rooting, Tweaking, Upgrade, Tutorials) Zone* / Pls, Reactivation Of My Glo Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.