Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,507 members, 7,836,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Daniella Okeke Buys Range Rover. Unveils Her Boyfriend (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke Buys Range Rover. Unveils Her Boyfriend (photos) (57629 Views)

Mercy Eke Buys Range Rover Autobiography / Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) / Ogusbaba Buys Range Rover Spot (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniella Okeke Buys Range Rover. Unveils Her Boyfriend (photos) by Paddy247: 9:50pm On Jan 06, 2017
ok seen.

Over to give a fffuck crew
Re: Daniella Okeke Buys Range Rover. Unveils Her Boyfriend (photos) by bidexolumanish(m): 9:50pm On Jan 06, 2017
jeez,so sorry.
May u recover all ur fvcks
WatchinginHD:
Nice

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Buys Range Rover. Unveils Her Boyfriend (photos) by Young03(m): 9:51pm On Jan 06, 2017
no be that girl way dey eat poo

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Buys Range Rover. Unveils Her Boyfriend (photos) by wonderiyke(m): 9:51pm On Jan 06, 2017
While in other news, Prince James Uche was evicted from the hospital where he has been residing in for the past God-knows-how-long.
By the way, a big shout out to the Bleep-givers' crew. Una too mush!
Re: Daniella Okeke Buys Range Rover. Unveils Her Boyfriend (photos) by 0b10010011: 9:52pm On Jan 06, 2017
See find dude like this shun all those slim big butty bitches in Texas, only to come settle for a truck down town here in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Buys Range Rover. Unveils Her Boyfriend (photos) by wonderiyke(m): 9:53pm On Jan 06, 2017
While in other news, Prince James Uche was evicted from the hospital where he has been residing in for the past God-knows-how-long.
Re: Daniella Okeke Buys Range Rover. Unveils Her Boyfriend (photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 06, 2017
How much fvck I give.

Re: Daniella Okeke Buys Range Rover. Unveils Her Boyfriend (photos) by samsilo(m): 9:54pm On Jan 06, 2017
So!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Buys Range Rover. Unveils Her Boyfriend (photos) by Rick9(m): 9:54pm On Jan 06, 2017
So we should fry beans now abi
Re: Daniella Okeke Buys Range Rover. Unveils Her Boyfriend (photos) by ngmgeek(m): 9:57pm On Jan 06, 2017
Half Asleep or Half Awake!!

Like a stranded CAT cheesy
Re: Daniella Okeke Buys Range Rover. Unveils Her Boyfriend (photos) by MrMystrO(m): 9:57pm On Jan 06, 2017
Wait...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Buys Range Rover. Unveils Her Boyfriend (photos) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 06, 2017
Hmmmm....Range Rover as a gift!!! Anyway congrats to her.
Re: Daniella Okeke Buys Range Rover. Unveils Her Boyfriend (photos) by mikron(m): 10:00pm On Jan 06, 2017
congrats to her pvssy i mean her hustle
Re: Daniella Okeke Buys Range Rover. Unveils Her Boyfriend (photos) by modaink333: 10:05pm On Jan 06, 2017
You mean chidinma okekes sister?
Re: Daniella Okeke Buys Range Rover. Unveils Her Boyfriend (photos) by Torontoparrot(m): 10:16pm On Jan 06, 2017
yomibelle:
i dont give a.....
lemme not say it
Hi pretty,
Re: Daniella Okeke Buys Range Rover. Unveils Her Boyfriend (photos) by ola12(m): 10:16pm On Jan 06, 2017
samsilo:
So!!

I normaly no gbadu dis idgaf tin but dis ur pic na d best I dn c so far grin grin
Re: Daniella Okeke Buys Range Rover. Unveils Her Boyfriend (photos) by CzarChris(m): 10:16pm On Jan 06, 2017
Say whatever you want, I just love this chic. Her bae buy range rover sport for am, me go buy private jet for am.

She is just unexplainably fine, my exact spec. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Buys Range Rover. Unveils Her Boyfriend (photos) by darafada: 10:23pm On Jan 06, 2017
what next ?
Re: Daniella Okeke Buys Range Rover. Unveils Her Boyfriend (photos) by dikason017(m): 10:32pm On Jan 06, 2017
Omo,, if to give a fu**ck yields a range rover

I prefer givn a fu***ck grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Buys Range Rover. Unveils Her Boyfriend (photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 10:32pm On Jan 06, 2017
Idiots like this are the cause of all the problems men are having with women!

Can you imagine? Babe wey you never marry you don dey buy her all these things because she is giving you her big ass to fvck angry
Re: Daniella Okeke Buys Range Rover. Unveils Her Boyfriend (photos) by Oliveronline: 10:34pm On Jan 06, 2017
grin

Re: Daniella Okeke Buys Range Rover. Unveils Her Boyfriend (photos) by badinfluence: 10:37pm On Jan 06, 2017
Hmm

Re: Daniella Okeke Buys Range Rover. Unveils Her Boyfriend (photos) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 06, 2017
He must be fvcking her in the ass for all these benefits. grin
Re: Daniella Okeke Buys Range Rover. Unveils Her Boyfriend (photos) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 06, 2017
Yep there's a recession alright grin
Re: Daniella Okeke Buys Range Rover. Unveils Her Boyfriend (photos) by egbabiekperemo1: 10:50pm On Jan 06, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Idiots like this are the cause of all the problems men are having with women!

Can you imagine? Babe wey you never marry you don dey buy her all these things because she is giving you her big ass to fvck angry

A lot of these girls r occultic n diabolic.

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Buys Range Rover. Unveils Her Boyfriend (photos) by chuksville(m): 10:54pm On Jan 06, 2017
Nne U Be Correct...

Re: Daniella Okeke Buys Range Rover. Unveils Her Boyfriend (photos) by mrwonlasewonie: 10:56pm On Jan 06, 2017
5starmilitant:

Na your poosy?

yes wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Buys Range Rover. Unveils Her Boyfriend (photos) by BerryAnny(m): 10:56pm On Jan 06, 2017
Money no go sweet 4 who no dey...
Re: Daniella Okeke Buys Range Rover. Unveils Her Boyfriend (photos) by mrwonlasewonie: 10:58pm On Jan 06, 2017
KoladeKoded:

that's damaging!
what is damaging?
Re: Daniella Okeke Buys Range Rover. Unveils Her Boyfriend (photos) by Orikinla1: 10:58pm On Jan 06, 2017
mrwonlasewonie:
The poosy buisness is a big profitable and booming buisness wink

More fruitful than mmm

Ladies you have a gold mine In between your thighs.maximize it so that it can give you the full benefits wink

Dedicating it to one man is wasting your potentials tongue

Commercialize it for the good life. wink

Like the yorubas say eni to mo way lomowe tongue

Good girl NO dey pay again tongue
Last last you go end up with a regular man tongue

Look at her male colleagues that started with her.them Don buy 504 talkless of jeep
Nollywood is the camouflage for prostitution among runs babes.
Ramsey Nouah and his Nollywood buddies who earn more than these so called Nollywood actresses are not buying new jeeps or building mansions, but these runs babes are doing so and flying on private jets and claiming to have rich boyfriends without any legitimate businesses.

5 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Buys Range Rover. Unveils Her Boyfriend (photos) by mrwonlasewonie: 11:03pm On Jan 06, 2017
Orikinla1:

Nollywood is the camouflage for prostitution among runs babes.
Ramsey Nouah and his Nollywood buddies who earn more than these so called Nollywood actresses are not buying new jeeps or building mansions, but these runs babes are doing so and flying on private jets and claiming to have rich boyfriends without any legitimate businesses.
isn't IT obvious where THE money is coming from

I Lik the Yoruba proceedings that says enitioba mo ibiti awon egbe e tinla.asare kuni. Meaning anyone who doesn't know how his mates are making it will just work for nothing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kiran Matharoo To Venita Akpofure: "You Were Jealous We Slept With Billionaires" / Hulk Hogan Marries Sky Daily (His 3rd Marriage) / Cameron Okoye Makes It Into "Fc Barcelona Lagos" Team After The Tryout (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.