Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

REVEALED: What Diego Costa Told Pedro During Their Argument At Spurs Defeat - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / REVEALED: What Diego Costa Told Pedro During Their Argument At Spurs Defeat (983 Views)

Douglas Costa Involved In Car Accident (Photos) / Liverpool Fans Ecstatic With What Diego Costa Did To Sergio Ramos Yesterday / Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

REVEALED: What Diego Costa Told Pedro During Their Argument At Spurs Defeat by TEE099(m): 8:16pm On Jan 06, 2017
The striker had a long argument with his fellow Spain international during Chelsea's loss to Spurs. He however has went on to reveal what he actually said to his fellow Spain international.

Read full story here: https://footballgisttoday..com.ng/2017/01/hottest-0003.html

NOTE: It takes you nothing to read the story if you clicked the topic, enjoy the post.
Re: REVEALED: What Diego Costa Told Pedro During Their Argument At Spurs Defeat by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 06, 2017
"It was just a moment during the game and that's it. It was nothing.
"I told him: 'You have to get in there, why didn't you go?' He said 'I went' and I said he didn't. That's it.
"Pedro is my brother and we love each other."

TEE099:
The striker had a long argument with his fellow Spain international during Chelsea's loss to Spurs. He however has went on to reveal what he actually said to his fellow Spain international.

Read full story here: https://footballgisttoday..com.ng/2017/01/hottest-0003.html

NOTE: It takes you nothing to read the story if you clicked the topic, enjoy the post.

It cost data.......

meanwhile

"I told him: 'You have to get in there, why didn't you go?' He said 'I went' and I said he didn't. That's it.
Re: REVEALED: What Diego Costa Told Pedro During Their Argument At Spurs Defeat by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 06, 2017

TEE099:

It cost mb.......

meanwhile

Re: REVEALED: What Diego Costa Told Pedro During Their Argument At Spurs Defeat by TEE099(m): 8:28pm On Jan 06, 2017
TEE099:
Wonder why I said that A post posted on NL here had over 400 views but checking the log on the blog where the full story is, it's less than 100 views, well, it actually takes you NOTHING to follow the link and read the post.
Re: REVEALED: What Diego Costa Told Pedro During Their Argument At Spurs Defeat by TEE099(m): 8:35pm On Jan 06, 2017
MykOnyxo:

It cost mb.......

meanwhile
So you browse on NL for free abi

What's the meaning of that nonsense you did, stay out of posts you're not the author, did you open the blog Or you know what it costs posting on a blog, what you did is silly sadsadsad

Why should you type the content here You're silly! sad sad
Re: REVEALED: What Diego Costa Told Pedro During Their Argument At Spurs Defeat by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 06, 2017
TEE099:
So you browse on NL for free abi

What's the meaning of that nonsense you did, stay out of posts you're not the author, did you open the blog Or you know what it costs posting on a blog, what you did is silly sadsadsad

Why should you type the content here You're silly! sad sad

He pain you?
Eyahhh! no vex......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: REVEALED: What Diego Costa Told Pedro During Their Argument At Spurs Defeat by TEE099(m): 8:42pm On Jan 06, 2017
MykOnyxo:

He pain you?
Eyahhh! no vex......
Silence is the BEST ANSWER for a F-O-O-L...
Re: REVEALED: What Diego Costa Told Pedro During Their Argument At Spurs Defeat by delectablegyal(f): 9:02pm On Jan 06, 2017
ohk.

(1) (Reply)

Inter Chief Suggests Manchester United's Pursuit Of Ivan Perisic Is "Over" / Where Can I Find The Games For This Night? / NPFL: Plateau United Welcome El-kanemi, MFM Host Ifeanyiubah, Enyimba Under Pres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.