Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,656 members, 7,813,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Fayose Knocks FG Over Diversion Of Flights - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Knocks FG Over Diversion Of Flights (2508 Views)

Ifeanyi Uba's Diversion of N11bn Fuel Is Punishable By Death -DSS / IGP Idris Appears Before The House Of Reps Over Diversion Of N1.2bn Police Fund / Diversion Of Flights: Fayose Knocks FG ...says Kaduna Not Safe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Knocks FG Over Diversion Of Flights by shegxyy(m): 8:09am On Jan 07, 2017
doctokwus:
Everytime I get to see or read about Fayose and Wike,still in their official capacity as governors,d only 2 things that comes to my mind about PMB are dull and incompetent.
How can these 2 glorified thugs still be governors in a country with a president?Thats gross incompetence.

Bro this is what democracy gives us. In a country like Russia that practises communism, they nor born this thug called fayose to talk na. They will skin him alive. Democracy is shiite
Re: Fayose Knocks FG Over Diversion Of Flights by TheFreeOne: 8:46am On Jan 07, 2017
banki:

Is there any new crisis that didn't exist before? Its obvious that people like you are saddiata and never do well I mean what on earth is fayoses business with the reconstruction of the runway?
After critising he didn't give any solution or alternative and neither have you and your cohorts
If they start probing how much they have spent on renovating and constructing new runways of ABUJA airport people like you will shout witch hunting
You Dont want the airports fixed? You Dont want the runways fixed?

If it were buhari that was talking about kidnappings and accidents you will say he is giving the country bad press, but fayose is here scaring off potential aviation partners and foreigners coming into Nigeria all because of politics
I ask you again what is your solution!
And why hasn't the reconstruction of the run way been carried out for over 20 years
Money was budgeted for it....under obasanjo, Yaradua and Jonathan twice it was not carried out....
You guys are just sadists

Guys with dysfunctional mindsets like you often jumps to conclusions on issues. Where did I opined the runway shouldn't be fixed?

And are there no other airports closer to Abuja like the one in niger state or another state? Why Kaduna that's prone to killings by buhari terrorist kinsmen? Or probably in his usual biased manner he wanted to seize the opportunity to ensure the upgrade Kaduna airport at the detriment of others.

And how come the FG didn't carry airline operators along or aren't you aware they kicked against it?
We know the dullard is too ignorant of economics to understand the importance of certain decisions hence his usual kneejack approach to critical issues.

Brain cripp.le zombies like you and your oga at the top will always resort to insults as usual in the absence of superior arguement. Kindly advice your fellow Fulani sadists ruining the country with nepotism, incompetence and bigotry whilst Nigerians are being killed in their hundreds to buckle up or resign.

Bunch of brainless misfits.
Re: Fayose Knocks FG Over Diversion Of Flights by onnenka: 9:08am On Jan 07, 2017
shegxyy:

You are a big fool.
E pain am scatter
Re: Fayose Knocks FG Over Diversion Of Flights by Zetra(m): 9:27am On Jan 07, 2017
shegxyy:

Lol he said Nigeria should be privatised. you are a full fledged slowpoke
you have your mouth but try and use your brain first to understand. You didn't read the writeup and you didn't understand my comment, you just up out from your hide to quote me...
bye
Re: Fayose Knocks FG Over Diversion Of Flights by dazdilijae(m): 10:20am On Jan 07, 2017
banki:

you people seem to know too much

so its wrong to fix the run way,?
ABUJA AIRPORT HAS ONLY ONE RUNWAY don't say what you don't know

Where same people live the runway would be repaired @ nite or another one would be under construction now @ least 18weeks wld have made a great deal of work if it's done day n night.
No serious nation closes it's gateway. Kaduna airport is a no no n shouldn't be considered it's not an international airport I live in kaduna state and can attest 2 this decision by FG as a wrong one.
The road 4m the airport 2 the kaduna - Abj express is a security risk for a fact.
The Kad- Abj express is also a death-trap n high security rick as a lot of kidnapping takes place daily
Re: Fayose Knocks FG Over Diversion Of Flights by shegxyy(m): 11:25pm On Jan 07, 2017
Zetra:

you have your mouth but try and use your brain first to understand. You didn't read the writeup and you didn't understand my comment, you just up out from your hide to quote me...
bye
What language are you typing? Definitely not English language
Re: Fayose Knocks FG Over Diversion Of Flights by banki(m): 6:19am On Jan 08, 2017
TheFreeOne:

Guys with dysfunctional mindsets like you often jumps to conclusions on issues. Where did I opined the runway shouldn't be fixed?

And are there no other airports closer to Abuja like the one in niger state or another state? Why Kaduna that's prone to killings by buhari terrorist kinsmen? Or probably in his usual biased manner he wanted to seize the opportunity to ensure the upgrade Kaduna airport at the detriment of others.

And how come the FG didn't carry airline operators along or aren't you aware they kicked against it?
We know the dullard is too ignorant of economics to understand the importance of certain decisions hence his usual kneejack approach to critical issues.

Brain cripp.le zombies like you and your oga at the top will always resort to insults as usual in the absence of superior arguement. Kindly advice your fellow Fulani sadists ruining the country with nepotism, incompetence and bigotry whilst Nigerians are being killed in their hundreds to buckle up or resign.

Bunch of brainless misfits.

I did not insult you so I guess you are suffering from a complex that I support a government policy doesn't make me a zombie

What other airports are close to ABUJA? Minna is more than 3hours away from ABUJA Jos is another 4hours away from ABUJA
Airline operators will kick against it because it stops their business in the short run real honest aviation experts welcome it because its the right thing to do
Tell me why GEJ didn't fix it even though it was budgeted for
Tell me why Yaradua didn't fix it even though it was budgeted for
Tell me why obj only did partial renovation works on it in 2003

You people are just funny
Re: Fayose Knocks FG Over Diversion Of Flights by banki(m): 6:29am On Jan 08, 2017
dazdilijae:

Where same people live the runway would be repaired @ nite or another one would be under construction now @ least 18weeks wld have made a great deal of work if it's done day n night.
No serious nation closes it's gateway. Kaduna airport is a no no n shouldn't be considered it's not an international airport I live in kaduna state and can attest 2 this decision by FG as a wrong one.
The road 4m the airport 2 the kaduna - Abj express is a security risk for a fact.
The Kad- Abj express is also a death-trap n high security rick as a lot of kidnapping takes place daily

You want to construct a new run way and maintain a new run way at night? In Nigeria
Wow
If you stay in kadunayou will see the economic benefits to you and your environment in 6weeks
The minna ABUJA road is more of a death trap the ABUJA Kaduna road may not be the beat but it's one of the best fedrel roads we have in the country

Sometimes we just criticize for nothing sake what is bad in saying you want to renovate the airport and fix the runway? Is Kaduna not where most pilots learn to fly locally is that not where NCATT is based? Is Kaduna airport not used as a military base for the air force and army? Is Kaduna airport not used as an international airport to lift pilgrims?
You guys just amaze me, and its also funny that the critisims are led by people who had the opportunity and the right funding to do the right thing but failed to do it...now thy Dont want other people to fix it
Re: Fayose Knocks FG Over Diversion Of Flights by dazdilijae(m): 9:50am On Jan 08, 2017
banki:

You want to construct a new run way and maintain a new run way at night? In Nigeria
Wow
If you stay in kadunayou will see the economic benefits to you and your environment in 6weeks
The minna ABUJA road is more of a death trap the ABUJA Kaduna road may not be the beat but it's one of the best fedrel roads we have in the country

Sometimes we just criticize for nothing sake what is bad in saying you want to renovate the airport and fix the runway? Is Kaduna not where most pilots learn to fly locally is that not where NCATT is based? Is Kaduna airport not used as a military base for the air force and army? Is Kaduna airport not used as an international airport to lift pilgrims?
You guys just amaze me, and its also funny that the critisims are led by people who had the opportunity and the right funding to do the right thing but failed to do it...now thy Dont want other people to fix it

Please get it right no one is saying it should nt be repaired. I said the amount and time you would use 2 fix kaduna- Abj road would ve done a lot on the runway if it is worked upon @ night. If you ve travelled out of naija b4 you would notice that in saner places construction works are mostly carried out @ nite with flood lamps when the roads r essential roads.
NCAAT is in Zaria not kaduna. The airforce base is different from the airport also pilgrims are not airlifted from kaduna airport so stop telling lies
My arguement is no country closes it's gate way not even 4 a day hw many foreign nationals would wanna come 2 nigeria and land in kaduna? When their destination is Abuja? What happens 2 people who leave lagos 2 Abu bt ve their destination as lafia or makurdi? Why should a govt decision add sufferings to people rada than aliviate it

Hw would flights landing in Kaduna airport change the economic situation of a civil servant if not 2 make it nore hard due 2 increase in fares n hotel prices?

We should start behaving like we can develop truely the repairs should be done @ night or channel the fund 2 building a new runway withing 5months afterall the closure is in 3months and repairs for 2months so it's enof time2 do the needfull.
Kaduna airport is not the best option unless is another plan to channel national funds 2 fund a regional progect.then fine and good bring it for us.

(1) (2) (Reply)

UK PM, Thersa May 2 Discuss Biafra Agitation Wth Trump During US Visit On Friday / Why Does Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Wear Only Dark Coloured Cloths? (photos) / The North Might Be Planning Something Big For Yorubas.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.