Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

The North Might Be Planning Something Big For Yorubas. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The North Might Be Planning Something Big For Yorubas. (2509 Views)

Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land / For Yorubas: What Is Our Long Term Goal / Recent Happening In The East - Lessons For Yorubas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The North Might Be Planning Something Big For Yorubas. by mekaboy(m): 10:18pm On Jun 29, 2017
I read a post from Sahara reporters on Facebook. It was about a lawyer who filed a law suit against the Senate, to compel them to investigate Buharis state of health.

However the response from this Hausa guy, suggests that the youths have been informed that buhari was poisoned to make Osibanjo president.

That's a very dangerous imagination.

1 Like

Re: The North Might Be Planning Something Big For Yorubas. by jakiedudu(m): 10:30pm On Jun 29, 2017
Just a matter of time before the country implodes. We're just living together in pretence.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The North Might Be Planning Something Big For Yorubas. by Notasyouthink: 10:33pm On Jun 29, 2017
Mekaboy, hausa fulani are coming for you​ Afonjas grin grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The North Might Be Planning Something Big For Yorubas. by leofab(f): 10:53pm On Jun 29, 2017
Hh

1 Like

Re: The North Might Be Planning Something Big For Yorubas. by kocvalour(m): 11:09pm On Jun 29, 2017
make Afonjas feel the heat small
slavessss

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The North Might Be Planning Something Big For Yorubas. by IJOBA2: 11:18pm On Jun 29, 2017
TAKE MEKABOY SERIOUS AT YOUR OWN RISK angry
Re: The North Might Be Planning Something Big For Yorubas. by mekaboy(m): 11:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
What is going on in Nigeria today is not for the faint hearted . You are either in or out, any attempt to backstab or betray will have grave consequences. So SW if your not serious about this restructuring, better pull out. We SE will only stand behind you, when we are fully committed to the freedom of the South.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The North Might Be Planning Something Big For Yorubas. by mekaboy(m): 11:22pm On Jun 29, 2017
IJOBA2:
TAKE MEKABOY SERIOUS AT YOUR OWN RISK angry

Bro, I can't support Nnamdi Kanu, my education is not a waste. I am not a tout. I did my background check on him and found nothing meaningful.

I inquired here to know what he did for a living and still no useful information.

4 Likes

Re: The North Might Be Planning Something Big For Yorubas. by Viergeachar: 11:24pm On Jun 29, 2017
kocvalour:
We flatiyeasterners are always feeling the heat.

We are slavessss

Eh ya
Re: The North Might Be Planning Something Big For Yorubas. by IJOBA2: 11:26pm On Jun 29, 2017
mekaboy:

Bro, I can't support Nnamdi Kanu, my education is not a waste. I am not a tout. I did my background check on him and found nothing meaningful.

I inquired here to know what he did for a living and still no useful information.
YOU DEY MADTangry WHO'S YOUR BROTHER, ABI I TELL YOU SAY I DEY ROLL WITH MENTALLY DERANGED PHOOLS....TAKE YOUR TIME O angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The North Might Be Planning Something Big For Yorubas. by updatechange(m): 11:32pm On Jun 29, 2017
We shall see...
Re: The North Might Be Planning Something Big For Yorubas. by ChimaAdeoye: 11:40pm On Jun 29, 2017
Why Nigerian think north is so powerful still beats me.

If a war breaks today, the north will try to use Nigetian armoured vehicles to win quickly before the south can arm adequately. That is the best time to destroy the tanks with extensively laid anti-tank mine fields and ambushes. As time go on they lose the momentum and their vehicles decline and men decline.

The iniitial advantage begins to wane and others arm their armied better. when they can't replace destroyed vehicles or tanks. That us the stage they will regret the whole thing because then, they simply need to win by sheer numbers which is impossible.

If igbos and yoruba refuse to fight for north, they cannot defeat any of the groups. Infact the war innovations and technologies thay will emerge will completely ovetwheln the north that eill depend on foreign wespkns, but cant pau for them if you stop oil flow in a full scale war.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The North Might Be Planning Something Big For Yorubas. by Agumbaa: 3:32am On Jun 30, 2017
mekaboy:

Read Politics and Economics, after graduating worked as an Estate Consultant in London, from where he raised money to fund Radio Biafra.

He has MSc in Politics and Economics, and to be frank someone who is a great orator and charismatic like that can easily come down to Nigeria, get into politics, if not at National level, he can start with state, play dirty politics of Nigeria and work his way up, because you and I know he has a way with words and he is intelligent and articulate to say the least.
I don't know when background check became a priority in Nigeria, most of the touts we call leaders are nothing to write home about, yet they are praised and respected.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The North Might Be Planning Something Big For Yorubas. by Markfemi2: 3:59am On Jun 30, 2017
Uncle I advise you to face kaduna declaration
Every attempt to sow discord on Yoruba by Igbo has always failed
From 1960 Azikwe who removed seccesion only for his people to need it to
Kaduna declaration in 2017 and your leaders are jittery up and down

1 Like

Re: The North Might Be Planning Something Big For Yorubas. by Markfemi2: 4:00am On Jun 30, 2017
kocvalour:
make Afonjas feel the heat small

slavessss

Loooooool kaduna declaration

1 Like

Re: The North Might Be Planning Something Big For Yorubas. by ScotsReferendum: 4:05am On Jun 30, 2017
You just found out of recent when sensible people from the East has seen it since

1 Like

Re: The North Might Be Planning Something Big For Yorubas. by mekaboy(m): 7:09am On Jun 30, 2017
Agumbaa:

Read Politics and Economics, after graduating worked as an Estate Consultant in London, from where he raised money to fund Radio Biafra.

He has MSc in Politics and Economics, and to be frank someone who is a great orator and charismatic like that can easily come down to Nigeria, get into politics, if not at National level, he can start with state, play dirty politics of Nigeria and work his way up, because you and I know he has a way with words and he is intelligent and articulate to say the least.
I don't know when background check became a priority in Nigeria, most of the touts we call leaders are nothing to write home about, yet they are praised and respected.

Studied Where? Worked for who? Consulted for who? I need details.

Someone who will lead people to a new country must have distinguished himself in a particular area in life. His records should speak for him.

1 Like

Re: The North Might Be Planning Something Big For Yorubas. by mekaboy(m): 7:10am On Jun 30, 2017
Markfemi2:
Uncle I advise you to face kaduna declaration
Every attempt to sow discord on Yoruba by Igbo has always failed
From 1960 Azikwe who removed seccesion only for his people to need it to
Kaduna declaration in 2017 and your leaders are jittery up and down

Well you have heard the Hausa youths. The are running out of time. Better pray for Osibanjo and Yoruba.

4 Likes

Re: The North Might Be Planning Something Big For Yorubas. by eastsidechillz: 7:15am On Jun 30, 2017
Am telling u.

They've already accused them of backstabbing

Only God knows the kind of orientation dis guys re getting in dre mosque.

Let dem keep blabbing about Igbos quit notice.

It will befall them like a thief.

5 Likes

Re: The North Might Be Planning Something Big For Yorubas. by nototribalist: 7:20am On Jun 30, 2017
mekaboy:

if any of your generation is more brilliant than Mazi Nnamdi kanu make biafra or restructuring no happen. Mumuu where you go school

2 Likes

Re: The North Might Be Planning Something Big For Yorubas. by eastsidechillz: 7:21am On Jun 30, 2017
mekaboy:

Pls what backgrouNd check did Wole Soyinka, Tinubu and the whole of SW Prof did before they supported an illiterate , tribal Bigot for a president?

7 Likes

Re: The North Might Be Planning Something Big For Yorubas. by mekaboy(m): 7:26am On Jun 30, 2017
nototribalist:
if any of your generation is more brilliant than Mazi Nnamdi kanu make biafra or restructuring no happen. Mumuu where you go school

Be careful what you wish for.
Re: The North Might Be Planning Something Big For Yorubas. by mekaboy(m): 7:27am On Jun 30, 2017
eastsidechillz:

Pls what backgrouNd check did Wole Soyinka, Tinubu and the whole of SW Prof did before they supported an illiterate , tribal Bigot for a president?

They made a mistake and we all as a nation are paying painfully for it. But we won't make an intentional mistake with Kanu.
Re: The North Might Be Planning Something Big For Yorubas. by emmasege: 8:00am On Jun 30, 2017
jakiedudu:
Just a matter of time before the country implodes. We're just living together in pretence.
I tell you, am scared of the coming days in Nigeria. I can sense tension and crises in the atmosphere. I hope Osinbajo can step up his game as the country's commander in chief and stop seeing himself as a coordinating president.

Never experienced war and don't pray to experience one. So, Osinbajo should please act fast and decisively because some of us have no valid visa or money to run out of Nigeria o.
Re: The North Might Be Planning Something Big For Yorubas. by Markfemi2: 12:37pm On Jun 30, 2017
mekaboy:

Well you have heard the Hausa youths. The are running out of time. Better pray for Osibanjo and Yoruba.

I will pray for him
S pray for your kiths all over north
Re: The North Might Be Planning Something Big For Yorubas. by deedeedee1: 12:48pm On Jun 30, 2017
ChimaAdeoye:
Why Nigerian think north is so powerful still beats me.

If a war breaks today, the north will try to use Nigetian armoured vehicles to win quickly before the south can arm adequately. That is the best time to destroy the tanks with extensively laid anti-tank mine fields and ambushes. As time go on they lose the momentum and their vehicles decline and men decline.

The iniitial advantage begins to wane and others arm their armied better. when they can't replace destroyed vehicles or tanks. That us the stage they will regret the whole thing because then, they simply need to win by sheer numbers which is impossible.

If igbos and yoruba refuse to fight for north, they cannot defeat any of the groups. Infact the war innovations and technologies thay will emerge will completely ovetwheln the north that eill depend on foreign wespkns, but cant pau for them if you stop oil flow in a full scale war.
Excellent contribution!
Re: The North Might Be Planning Something Big For Yorubas. by Jonathan39: 1:06pm On Jun 30, 2017
My friend cut the crap. Your level of illiteracy is worst than That of the Northerners.prove me wrong if am lying
mekaboy:

Re: The North Might Be Planning Something Big For Yorubas. by Chiaka(f): 2:59pm On Jun 30, 2017
What is this write up about. I dont get it
Re: The North Might Be Planning Something Big For Yorubas. by Chiaka(f): 3:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
What did Ken Saro Wiwa do for a living, what did Mandella do for a living......I can go on and on their job is freedom fighting its a special type of profession. Most of them have a unique life style I think they are just formed the way they are grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I dont know !
mekaboy:

Re: The North Might Be Planning Something Big For Yorubas. by Chiaka(f): 3:09pm On Jun 30, 2017
Who is talking about war?? No war Please.
Re: The North Might Be Planning Something Big For Yorubas. by Eshinwaju: 7:57pm On Jun 30, 2017
Agumbaa:

Kanu at the age of almost fifty has no work record, no business record, nothing but just managed to raise money from fraud and started a hate radio station and became the leader of the ibos....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The North Might Be Planning Something Big For Yorubas. by Eshinwaju: 7:59pm On Jun 30, 2017
mekaboy:

Studied Where? Worked for who? Consulted for who? I need details.

Someone who will lead people to a new country must have distinguished himself in a particular area in life. His records should speak for him.

Gbam...some ibos still get sense sha...me I suspect you must be afonja...ibo no dey think logic like this...talk eyan mi.... grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sincere Questions For Biafra Agitators / Officially Declaring My Interest To Contest As A Governor In Kwara State (pic) / An Election APC Won Has Been Declared Inconclusive In The Past.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.