Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,079 members, 7,863,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:44 AM

Runtown Hits The Billboard - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Runtown Hits The Billboard (998 Views)

Cardi B Reacts To Viral Photo Of Her At The Billboard Music Awards / Runtown Hits Paris, France After Winning Eric Many In The Court / Daniella Okeke Hits The Gym (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Runtown Hits The Billboard by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 06, 2017
the singer singer signed to Eric manny record achieved d fit with his hit single titled 'mad over u'.
congrats to him ..

Re: Runtown Hits The Billboard by iboboyswag(m): 10:00pm On Jan 06, 2017
My niggur.... Love the guys working spirit and the vibe he has on his beats and this one I am so loving that it is even on repeat even at the time of typing this.

Big ups man.... You are one talent whose investment won't go bad! Big ups!!!

Ghana girl say she wan marry me o!
Re: Runtown Hits The Billboard by homesteady(m): 10:17pm On Jan 06, 2017
I don't know which Billboard Runtown got his information from! It's a big lie!
http://www.billboard.com/charts/hot-100
Re: Runtown Hits The Billboard by snika: 12:29am On Jan 07, 2017
homesteady:
I don't know which Billboard Runtown got his information from! It's a big lie!
http://www.billboard.com/charts/hot-100
It's true. Read from a reliable source; www.somtoo.com/2017/01/runtowns-mad-over-you-debuts-on.html?m=1
Re: Runtown Hits The Billboard by 98PrettyBoy(m): 12:37am On Jan 07, 2017
I smell Fp..
Mah pitch my tent here..
All these fake billboard charts..
Got love for him though...
"And if she follow me go,na enjoyment go kill am o"
Re: Runtown Hits The Billboard by homesteady(m): 12:52am On Jan 07, 2017
snika:

It's true. Read from a reliable source; www.somtoo.com/2017/01/runtowns-mad-over-you-debuts-on.html?m=1

Billboard Twitter Top Tracks is entirely different from Billboard top 100, that's what has been trending on Twitter! Twitter Top Tracks contains just 50 songs on the list.

Wizkid Daddy Yo is higher up at 31!

(1) (Reply)

Billionaire Businessman Chima Anyaso And Wife Welcome 2nd Child / Kcee Will Win A Grammy Award Next Year – Uche Maduagwu / See What Soldiers Did To This Abia Car Dealer For Maltreating His Custome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.