Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide (35445 Views)

Free Step by Step Guide Ebook - Unstoppable Income Channels Business Model / Lesson 9. How To Make $50/day With Yahoo Answers - A Free Step By Step Tutorial / How To Make $100 Per Month Without A Blog Free Step By Step Tutorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by mrphysics(m): 9:33pm On Jan 24, 2017
Hilux101:

I was going to subscribe for the paypal stuff, i'm just trying to put the money together BUT are you saying that its phone issue that's bringing about "INVALID CAPTCHA" error because some members have been able to verify their phone numbers using GLO network, why didn't they need to get a US phone number before verifying. Please explain
Ensure you are not using a phone to register. I was able to verify my own with my airtel line even when my US number failed to verify. I got a US number yet it wasn't going through. I also tried MTN and it didn't work, but the people i have told to use airtel line confirmed it works perfectly. so check it out
Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by smokey12345: 2:11am On Jan 25, 2017
I am not getting verification code.. i did the english test and i got 15/15

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by justi4jesu(f): 8:14am On Jan 25, 2017
Bring your PAYONEER FUNDS with instant funding of Naira etc.

Rate 430/$ ...........

Fiverr withdrawal also Available

Contact on my Signature. Tested and Trusted
Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by CosmicJames(m): 3:39pm On Jan 25, 2017
smokey12345:
I am not getting verification code.. i did the english test and i got 15/15
Which line are you using?
Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by smokey12345: 4:52pm On Jan 25, 2017
CosmicJames:
Which line are you using?
MTN sir
Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by CosmicJames(m): 5:24pm On Jan 25, 2017
smokey12345:
MTN sir
MTN is not working. Use Glo or go to the OBTS (my facebook group) and apply for the US number support service to get a US number and use it
Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by jefy(m): 6:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
Hi,nice work here,hope am not late? Just stumbled on this and bingo, its just the right information for me right now. I just joined your facebook page and hope i can still get the free ebook? Thumbs up bro...,GOD BLESS YOU
Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by CosmicJames(m): 7:15pm On Jan 25, 2017
jefy:
Hi,nice work here,hope am not late? Just stumbled on this and bingo, its just the right information for me right now. I just joined your facebook page and hope i can still get the free ebook? Thumbs up bro...,GOD BLESS YOU
Your request to join my facebook group is yet to be approved. You can't access any free ebook until youare approved
Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by Hilux101: 10:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
mrphysics:

Ensure you are not using a phone to register. I was able to verify my own with my airtel line even when my US number failed to verify. I got a US number yet it wasn't going through. I also tried MTN and it didn't work, but the people i have told to use airtel line confirmed it works perfectly. so check it out
I was able to resolve it, the error was from my browser. Thanks though
Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by CosmicJames(m): 9:18am On Jan 26, 2017
jefy:
Your request is now approved
Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by CosmicJames(m): 8:44pm On Jan 26, 2017
Your questions are welcome
Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by CosmicJames(m): 2:09pm On Jan 28, 2017
The US paypal and US number support service for 2k finally ended yesterday.
Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by CosmicJames(m): 7:47pm On Jan 29, 2017
If you have any problem regarding the test or verification code, do let me know so I can help you fix it.
Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by Joevics(m): 7:43pm On Feb 04, 2017
CosmicJames:
If you have any problem regarding the test or verification code, do let me know so I can help you fix it.
hello james, please how can i get a verified paypal account for withdrawal.
Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by CosmicJames(m): 8:41pm On Feb 05, 2017
Joevics:

hello james, please how can i get a verified paypal account for withdrawal.
Join my facebook group to get your verified US paypal account + US phone number for a token. Follow the link in my signature to join the group.
Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by Joevics(m): 5:51pm On Feb 07, 2017
CosmicJames:

Join my facebook group to get your verified US paypal account + US phone number for a token. Follow the link in my signature to join the group.
am already a member of your group.
will send U a message on FB then.
Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by go4success(f): 4:56pm On Feb 10, 2017
@justi4jesu and other exchangers, can you also help someone to withdraw funds on this site ?
Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by CosmicJames(m): 11:48pm On Feb 10, 2017
Joevics:

am already a member of your group.
will send U a message on FB then.
Replied
Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by CosmicJames(m): 1:00pm On Feb 11, 2017
go4success:
@justi4jesu and other exchangers, can you also help someone to withdraw funds on this site ?
Pls go with Justi4jesus, she's my trusted exchanger.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by ojasweb(m): 1:31pm On Feb 12, 2017
It's time to write a better description for your fiverr gig.
I promised to help you guys practically on anything that can help you succeed on Fiverr, and i will continue to do just that.

As most of you already know, I'm a busy person. However, that doesn't mean i shouldn't spare time to provide help the little way i can.

Since three days i have been busy writing this short guide that will help you write the best gig description that will convert many viewers to buyers.

Download it for free at Ojasweb Digital Solution
Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by CosmicJames(m): 7:07pm On Feb 12, 2017
ojasweb:
I promised to help you guys practically on anything that can help you succeed on Fiverr, and i will continue to do just that.

As most of you already know, I'm a busy person. However, that doesn't mean i shouldn't spare time to provide help the little way i can.

Since three days i have been busy writing this short guide that will help you write the best gig description that will convert many viewers to buyers.

Good idea. But this thread is not about fiverr. It's better if you open a new thread for what you want to offer.
Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by CosmicJames(m): 9:10pm On Feb 12, 2017
ojasweb:

Good idea. But why not create a new thread for what you want to offer? Does this thread look like fiverr thread to you?
Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by yemi2plus(m): 12:59am On Feb 13, 2017
Special Offer! Grammarly Premium Account

Are you a freelancer in the writing niche, an undergraduate working on a research project or you just want a Grammarly Premium Account.

Say no more, for a little token; I'll create a Grammarly Premium Account for you to proofread your documents, check for plagiarism and do lot more.

Contact me on WhatsApp via 07030187784.

Limited offer is available.
Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by Richiy(f): 1:34am On Feb 13, 2017
CosmicJames:

Hi James, please accept my request to join your Facebook page.
Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by CosmicJames(m): 8:34am On Feb 13, 2017
Richiy:

Your request will be approved shortly. Meanwhile this particular tutorial is under lesson 3.
There are other great lessons in the group (1-10 lessons now).
So once you get to the group, look for lesson 3 to get the iwriter lesson.
Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by CosmicJames(m): 7:34am On Feb 14, 2017
Richiy:

Request approved
Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by yemi2plus(m): 4:04pm On Feb 14, 2017
Special Offer! Grammarly Premium Account with Plagiarism Checker

Are you a freelancer in the writing niche, an undergraduate working on a research project or you just want a Grammarly Premium Account.

Say no more, for a little token; I'll create a Grammarly Premium Account for you to proofread your documents, check for plagiarism and do lot more.

Contact me directly via email: yemi2plus@gmail.com
OR send me a PM here on Nairaland.

Limited offer is available.

1 Share

Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by CosmicJames(m): 9:02pm On Feb 14, 2017
The way ona dey advertise for this thread is getting too much oo. I go report somebody o
Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 15, 2017
CosmicJames:
The way ona dey advertise for this thread is getting too much oo. I go report somebody o

I wrote an article that was not up to 500 words. Actually 455 and had less than 10min. So i rushed and copied and pasted from a site just to complete 500 words but forgot to reference them . Would i be penalized for pligialism
Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by makdel: 3:21pm On Feb 15, 2017
Hi James,

Thanks for the great work you're doing. Kindly accept my request to join your Facebook page. Cheers!
Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by CosmicJames(m): 4:22pm On Feb 15, 2017
fhranciz:

I wrote an article that was not up to 500 words. Actually 455 and had less than 10min. So i rushed and copied and pasted from a site just to complete 500 words but forgot to reference them . Would i be penalized for pligialism
Let's just keep our fingers crossed bro.
But basically, the requester will do justice to the project. He/she is the determiner of what will happen next. If he/she is a good person, then you have little to worry about. But if otherwise, then hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Mohammed Indimi Delivers Speech At Harvard University; Has No Formal Education / I’m A Billionaire In Terms Of The Kind Of Ideas I Have- APAMS Boss / Femi Otedola Vacations With His Family In Monaco, Plays Golf With His Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.