Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,247 members, 7,836,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

What's Your Greatest Fear? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What's Your Greatest Fear? (417 Views)

Which Of These Do You Fear Most As A Student? / Who is The Greatest Philosopher Of All Time? / My Mum Wants Me To Stop Psychology In School Due To Fear Of Madness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Greatest Fear? by Thepasserby(m): 10:35pm On Jan 06, 2017
Fear is an act of response to danger in which the body is activated for possible escape activity. Fear just like allergies can be triggered by the presence of things and events which brings to memory a past ugly occurence or encounter. When an individual is afraid, the pupils dialate and a sudden rush of energy is felt all over the body which is caused by the action of adrenaline being secreted.

Fear is an emotion which is felt by the body and it serves as a warning sign to the individual who is afraid. It is not an abnormal thing to be afraid, in fact, lack of fear is an indication that something is wrong with our system. A litlle fear is good as it helps us to watch our moves and keep an eye on ourselves. Inasmuch as it is good to be afraid, moderation should the major guideline as too much of everything is bad.

Any man born of a woman is afraid of one thing or the other. These things trigger fear in us and change our entire body chemistry. I have met people who are afraid of cockcroaches, ants, cobwebs, spiders, ladies, to mention but a few.

So here is a question for you, what is your greatest fear?
Mine is chaos. That 2011 post election violence left and impression I will never forget.

Copied from www.palmchatnow.com
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 06, 2017
Rapture

1 Like

Re: What's Your Greatest Fear? by Thepasserby(m): 10:38pm On Jan 06, 2017
ozohtony:
Rapture
wow... Now that's serious.
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 06, 2017
My greatest is Not dying in Faith.
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear? by MrRichy(m): 10:49pm On Jan 06, 2017
not making heaven
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear? by HAKKINS(f): 11:21pm On Jan 06, 2017
not doin the right thing
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear? by Thepasserby(m): 11:46pm On Jan 06, 2017
Justdulla:
shocked
Justdulla:

(1) (Reply)

A Good And Experience Excavator Operator. / Please Where Can I Get A Student Loan Repayable On Or Before The Month Of April / Senate Vows To Make NOUN World Standard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.