Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Pictures Only Medical Students Can Relate To - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures Only Medical Students Can Relate To (40009 Views)

Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To / Some Amazing Pictures Only The Wise Ones Can Know Its True Meaning / Ten Photos Nigerian Students Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Only Medical Students Can Relate To by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 07, 2017
grin
Re: Pictures Only Medical Students Can Relate To by Royalfurnitures: 8:33am On Jan 07, 2017
Hahahahahaha, one looks like a former Nigerian presido

Pls check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: Pictures Only Medical Students Can Relate To by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 07, 2017
Thanks for the laughs
Re: Pictures Only Medical Students Can Relate To by Eleniyan15: 8:34am On Jan 07, 2017
angry
Re: Pictures Only Medical Students Can Relate To by DozieInc(m): 8:35am On Jan 07, 2017
Crazy cool grin
Re: Pictures Only Medical Students Can Relate To by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 07, 2017
grin cheesy
No scare aspiring Doctors o

1 Like

Re: Pictures Only Medical Students Can Relate To by Defaramade(m): 8:42am On Jan 07, 2017
MedicalSamwise:
8. You during anatomy lecture...
It looks as if the lecturer is saying kewu
If anatomy looks like kewu, then biochemistry looks like Georgian cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures Only Medical Students Can Relate To by sauceEEP(m): 8:45am On Jan 07, 2017
Why always doctors? Engineering guys where una dey?
Re: Pictures Only Medical Students Can Relate To by badaoyeyemi(f): 8:47am On Jan 07, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Only Medical Students Can Relate To by pxjosh(m): 8:48am On Jan 07, 2017
ajalawole:
please, can DOCTORS make heaven
Question young people ask

1 Like

Re: Pictures Only Medical Students Can Relate To by Girlbestfriend(f): 8:49am On Jan 07, 2017
Thank God I didn't study medicine o.
I still would have ended up reading what i studied in school.

I am so lazy at reading...... Doc una weldone o

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Only Medical Students Can Relate To by Doctorfitz: 8:51am On Jan 07, 2017
I'm a doctor buh

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Only Medical Students Can Relate To by dschools: 8:56am On Jan 07, 2017
No f*ck given. Never!

Re: Pictures Only Medical Students Can Relate To by drskyfly007(m): 8:56am On Jan 07, 2017
I can relate

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Only Medical Students Can Relate To by deedrizzie: 9:00am On Jan 07, 2017
ajalawole:
Bruh.... in a few years, I'd be a doctor... and By God's grace... I'd make Heaven!!! Lol... Good morning!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Only Medical Students Can Relate To by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 07, 2017
The most noble profession.... Big thanks to our doctors

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Only Medical Students Can Relate To by Crex007(m): 9:05am On Jan 07, 2017
i'm a pharmacy student nd i can relate to all dat.....especially wen pharmacognosy lecturer be calling names of plants

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Only Medical Students Can Relate To by CentaurXXV: 9:13am On Jan 07, 2017
MedicalSamwise:
8. You during anatomy lecture...
It looks as if the lecturer is saying kewu

I can totally relate. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Only Medical Students Can Relate To by chelseaboi(m): 9:20am On Jan 07, 2017
angry
Re: Pictures Only Medical Students Can Relate To by Boyooosa(m): 9:22am On Jan 07, 2017
scared more!

Re: Pictures Only Medical Students Can Relate To by chelseaboi(m): 9:25am On Jan 07, 2017
Haha...my friend got 300 in jamb thru special center...was admitted to study medicine.... I was surprised ooo...after 1 yr..my niggar kukuma respect his self and switch to biochemistry.. Lol..

D mum was very angry with him....BT my niggar wise jor.....he for spent 15 yrs in med sch lol

11 Likes

Re: Pictures Only Medical Students Can Relate To by Enoquin(f): 9:28am On Jan 07, 2017
cheesy
Re: Pictures Only Medical Students Can Relate To by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 07, 2017
Heheheh all soo very true. Op you forgot to include memes for pathology, medicine clinicals and surgery osce . Those are defining moments in medical school
Re: Pictures Only Medical Students Can Relate To by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 07, 2017
@medicalsamwise, it would have also been good to include memes for when you came in as the overall Best graduating student in your state and then you begin to get scores equal to your age or shirt size in pathology and pharmacology, heheheh.
Medical school is a leveler.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Only Medical Students Can Relate To by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:42am On Jan 07, 2017
MedicalSamwise:
cool
Lmao mehn the chetta pix got me mehn, it happened to me once back then in school.
Re: Pictures Only Medical Students Can Relate To by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 07, 2017
chelseaboi:
Haha...my friend got 300 in jamb thru special center...was admitted to study medicine.... I was surprised ooo...after 1 yr..my niggar kukuma respect his self and switch to biochemistry.. Lol..

D mum was very angry with him....BT my niggar wise jor.....he for spent 15 yrs in med sch lol

The guys is lucky and smart in that he saw that he couldn't cope and he was able to bale out. It's rather funny how several of us studied courses we weren't really cut out for just because of peer, parental or societal pressures.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Only Medical Students Can Relate To by Lagusta(m): 9:51am On Jan 07, 2017
MedicalSamwise:
There's always that professor that always tell you that you can never make it in life during your clinicals

abeg any unilorin medical student here?? papy jay once said i can never make it in life!!! i have no regrets now!!!

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Only Medical Students Can Relate To by WIZGUY69(m): 9:56am On Jan 07, 2017
The Op extracted almost all the meme from Indian social media..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Only Medical Students Can Relate To by Lagusta(m): 10:07am On Jan 07, 2017
ajalawole:

can YOU make heaven

1 Like

Re: Pictures Only Medical Students Can Relate To by Lagusta(m): 10:09am On Jan 07, 2017
frenchwine:
@medicalsamwise, it would have also been good to include memes for when you came in as the overall Best graduating student in your state and then you begin to get scores equal to your age or shirt size in pathology and pharmacology, heheheh.
Medical school is a leveler.

my lowest score ever in my entire life was in pharmacology, 23.8

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fraud In Private Nursery/Pri Schl:Must A Child Buy A Book His Elder Ones Have? / Three Abia State University Lecturers Die On The Same Day / When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.