Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Pictures Only Medical Students Can Relate To - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures Only Medical Students Can Relate To (39982 Views)

Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To / Some Amazing Pictures Only The Wise Ones Can Know Its True Meaning / Ten Photos Nigerian Students Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Only Medical Students Can Relate To by Lagusta(m): 10:11am On Jan 07, 2017
Defaramade:
If anatomy looks like kewu, then biochemistry looks like Georgian cheesy

boichemistry is an encrypted scrambled alien language encoded by a firewall so strong not even bill gates can decipher it......

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Only Medical Students Can Relate To by Defaramade(m): 10:15am On Jan 07, 2017
Lagusta:

boichemistry is an encrypted scrambled alien language encoded by a firewall so strong not even bill gates can decipher it......
Buahahaha grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Only Medical Students Can Relate To by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 07, 2017
Lagusta:

my lowest score ever in my entire life was in pharmacology, 23.8
Heheheh that must have been Intro B grin grin
Re: Pictures Only Medical Students Can Relate To by MedicalSamwise(m): 10:23am On Jan 07, 2017
Lagusta:

my lowest score ever in my entire life was in pharmacology, 23.8

grin grin..... Hahahahahah
Re: Pictures Only Medical Students Can Relate To by popsy2(m): 10:23am On Jan 07, 2017
I tire

1 Like

Re: Pictures Only Medical Students Can Relate To by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 07, 2017
Respekt to dem doc

1 Like

Re: Pictures Only Medical Students Can Relate To by MedicalSamwise(m): 10:25am On Jan 07, 2017
Defaramade:
If anatomy looks like kewu, then biochemistry looks like Georgian cheesy

استثمار نيابي يا ميوزيك ميديمسزس ميزان يميز يعني ينس grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Pictures Only Medical Students Can Relate To by Lagusta(m): 11:02am On Jan 07, 2017
frenchwine:

Heheheh that must have been Intro B grin grin

na intro B ooo, cheeeiii, i see am i jus dey laaff grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Only Medical Students Can Relate To by Silvereze(m): 11:13am On Jan 07, 2017
Doctorfitz:
I'm a doctor buh

Are you sure they are no longer with you?
Re: Pictures Only Medical Students Can Relate To by dechriscool(m): 11:22am On Jan 07, 2017
Hahahahaha,this guy you be idiot.Is Like med.School dealt with you seriously. You leave a triangular life with addictive alarm.where you read even in your dream land .Thank God you came out successful. Any of my stubborn child will read medicine. At the end of six years or more he will be humbled.Graduating from med school humble some of us a lot.
MedicalSamwise:
Other pictures medicos can relate to
Re: Pictures Only Medical Students Can Relate To by cgift(m): 11:37am On Jan 07, 2017
Truth is after watching Grey's Anatomy and the first 2 seasons of House MD starred by Hughes, i tarted asking myself, could i have found it easy if i had studied medicine like i did with my Computer Science & Technology ? Its hyper being a Doctor o. But i bet, its not much fun studying medicine in Nigeria like it would have been in Say a good school in the U.S...just my opinion though

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Only Medical Students Can Relate To by armadeo(m): 12:23pm On Jan 07, 2017
MedicalSamwise:
9. HOW THE OPTIONS LOOK LIKE DURING MCQ EXAM

I understand this one very well.

Sometimes the words that make up the mcq answers are the same only shuffled around.

Am like WTF

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Only Medical Students Can Relate To by confun: 12:53pm On Jan 07, 2017
Lagusta:

abeg any unilorin medical student here?? papy jay once said i can never make it in life!!! i have no regrets now!!!
my brother, wen I entered 200level ,dr jimoh was d anatomy HOD dt time, he came to address us as new preclinical stds, guess what he said, "many of you will fall by the way side, many of you will fail, many of you will be withdrawn".... fear grip me dt day, bt now, it has bevome a story....walahi, those lecturers are not nice....
Re: Pictures Only Medical Students Can Relate To by DRCIC(m): 4:28pm On Jan 07, 2017
These pictures got me cracking, it was a humbling experience indeed.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Only Medical Students Can Relate To by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 07, 2017
MedicalSamwise:
1. When u write Utme and had 306 by mistake
By mistake. .....OP u wicked oooo
Re: Pictures Only Medical Students Can Relate To by davidif: 6:04pm On Jan 07, 2017
Cool thread.
Re: Pictures Only Medical Students Can Relate To by Abimbex007: 6:33pm On Jan 07, 2017
I love doctors kiss

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Only Medical Students Can Relate To by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 07, 2017
MedicalSamwise:
There's always that professor that always tell you that you can never make it in life during your clinicals

My Surgery lecturer told me four days before my final exams that "bet me, you will fail this exam on Monday!" cry
The reason for this was this- he asked me the venous counterpart of the cystic artery...and I, after having delved deep into the abdomen and learning about mesenteric arteries and veins, hepatic arteries and veins, renal blood vessels and so on, felt rather snotty as I loudly said, into the quiet waiting hound-ey state of a revision ward round, "cystic vein" cheesy (covers face)

One of the truly humbling moments I had in medical school
However, I still went on to pass tongue
Nice thread cool

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Only Medical Students Can Relate To by karleone(m): 9:09pm On Jan 07, 2017
Abimbex007:
I love doctors kiss
And I'm one. That means you love me smileygrinsmileygrin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Only Medical Students Can Relate To by MedicalSamwise(m): 10:04pm On Jan 07, 2017
merahki:

My Surgery lecturer told me four days before my final exams that "bet me, you will fail this exam on Monday!" cry
The reason for this was this- he asked me the venous counterpart of the cystic artery...and I, after delving into the abdomen and learning about mesenteric arteries and veins, hepatic arteries and veins, renal blood vessels and so on, felt rather snotty as I loudly said, into the quiet waiting hound-ey state of a revision ward round, "cystic vein" cheesy (covers face)

One of the truly humbling moments I had in medical school

However, I still went on to pass tongue
Nice thread cool

Lolz wink cool grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Only Medical Students Can Relate To by Lagusta(m): 10:25pm On Jan 07, 2017
confun:
my brother, wen I entered 200level ,dr jimoh was d anatomy HOD dt time, he came to address us as new preclinical stds, guess what he said, "many of you will fall by the way side, many of you will fail, many of you will be withdrawn".... fear grip me dt day, bt now, it has bevome a story....walahi, those lecturers are not nice....

U know Dr jimoh was later suspended because of an issue with a female student?? He is now a shadow of himself....

We really have to be careful with our words, so that it won't haunt us in future
Re: Pictures Only Medical Students Can Relate To by Prectega(m): 7:43am On Jan 08, 2017
karleone:

cool pharmacy students can relate to some

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Only Medical Students Can Relate To by Abimbex007: 7:07pm On Jan 08, 2017
karleone:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures Only Medical Students Can Relate To by Toks2008(m): 8:40pm On Jun 29, 2017
Abimbex007:
I love doctors kiss
Here is my wattsup contact.
zero8zero2314six046
Re: Pictures Only Medical Students Can Relate To by Abimbex007: 10:04pm On Jun 29, 2017
Toks2008:

zero8zero2314six046
Re: Pictures Only Medical Students Can Relate To by Mission2prosper: 1:46am On Jun 30, 2017
Toks2008:

zero8zero2314six046
Baba are you a doctor too?
Re: Pictures Only Medical Students Can Relate To by 2lola: 5:40am On Jul 22, 2017
ajalawole:
please, can DOCTORS make heaven
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Pictures Only Medical Students Can Relate To by Femimedical: 7:15am On Jul 07, 2018
popsy2:
I tire

oooooooooooooooooooooh God, which kin one be this now .
Re: Pictures Only Medical Students Can Relate To by Femimedical: 9:11am On Jul 07, 2018
MedicalSamwise:

uhnmmmmm this one weak meeeeeeee oooooooooooooooo.
Re: Pictures Only Medical Students Can Relate To by Femimedical: 9:14am On Jul 07, 2018
MedicalSamwise:

uhnmmmmm this one weak meeeeeeee oooooooooooooooo.
I believe study will make one forget that he/she has ever had 306 by mistake.
Re: Pictures Only Medical Students Can Relate To by Ayobami7(m): 6:01pm On Nov 23, 2018
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying / Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help! / Samsung Honours Ayodele Daniel, Gives Him Samsung Galaxy S7(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.