Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,871 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Avengers Launches Operation Walls Of Jericho And Hurricane Joshua - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Avengers Launches Operation Walls Of Jericho And Hurricane Joshua (11202 Views)

The Nigeria Defence Headquarters Launches Operation Whirls Stroke In Benue / Niger Delta Avengers’ Declares Operations Walls Of Jericho, Hurricane Joshua! / Police Launches “Operation Harmony” In Southern Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avengers Launches Operation Walls Of Jericho And Hurricane Joshua by psalmsjob: 8:30am On Jan 07, 2017
melodies:

As buhari has called his "boys" to order abi?!! Very good advice. Besides romance is a way of life abi is it the e-warriors that produced all the almajiris bombing the NE or are they the ones that produced "z oza room" or the 8 products of "z oza room"?!!!

Even though I like to atleast "like" a comment in which I was quoted if there is nothing to comment about it but I'll like to make objective comments and joke around sometimes laughing out loud on most comments on nairaland but sometimes when I read comments like this guy I quote, it's an anticlimax for me.

Don't know GEJ children and has never made direct references to his children except they become public figures tomorrow I will then visit their father's sin on them but until then they remain off my radar.

Since you think my advice to GEJ is good then tell him to take it.
Re: Avengers Launches Operation Walls Of Jericho And Hurricane Joshua by Yujin(m): 8:36am On Jan 07, 2017
dosk:

Is that too much to give to a dying and homeless people, this country collects grants, Aids, loans and donations from other nations, and we smile to receive yet you see it as a crime to Help our own IDPs
You may want and pray for this country to divide but till then we must do what is right.

Maybe if you were from the north east you would hv a df opinion
Let me ask you few questions. What was your opinion when the eastern region was abandoned after the much touted 3Rs meant to give life to a war ravaged region Gowon's government? What was your take when Late Sani Abacha hanged the Ogoni six for daring to speak out against the oil pollution of Ogoniland? Of course you do not know what the easterners passed through all those times. It never occurs to you that the present meta-quest of making money to ensure financial security might have been born through what they suffered. My people have a saying that goes thus: when you see others carrying a corpse in a wooden coffin, it is as though it were a piece of wood that is been transported. You never felt our pain and even still do not feel our pain as we ask for restructuring, why then should we blink over what happens in the NE? The volume of trade in Nigeria would have been bigger if the eastern coastline was opened for business but No, they will never do such a thing as that will help the region. Why then should I lose a sleep over what Boko Haram, a tool of your selfish rulers did to a section of your region?

10 Likes

Re: Avengers Launches Operation Walls Of Jericho And Hurricane Joshua by googlepikins: 8:36am On Jan 07, 2017
mengho:
I guess dis guyz want to come full blown terrorist, it's just that they came at wrong time, PMB is one of those hard headed fefol that only care about the final destination & not the excruciating journey

Just ask north east peeps how you can't go 100meters from ur home without meeting a military checkpoints, I sincerely hope you will enjoy the new to be millitriazed Niger delta
guy face your front. No more free oil for Buhari. Even if US Marine corps enter Niger Delta, all pipelines must fall.

1 Like

Re: Avengers Launches Operation Walls Of Jericho And Hurricane Joshua by googlepikins: 8:41am On Jan 07, 2017
Adminisher:

What do they want?. The only list here is a list of oil lifters. So these guys just want to line their pockets.
In 2017 , the FG will destroy these people in the most wicked ways possible.
and we will destroy all pipelines in the most wicked ways possible

2 Likes

Re: Avengers Launches Operation Walls Of Jericho And Hurricane Joshua by melodies: 8:41am On Jan 07, 2017
[quote author=psalmsjob post=52602928]

Even though I like to atleast "like" a comment in which I was quoted if there is nothing to comment about it but I'll like to make objective comments and joke around sometimes laughing out loud on most comments on nairaland but sometimes when I read comments like this guy I quote, it's an anticlimax for me.

Don't know GEJ children and has never made direct references to his children except they become public figures tomorrow I will then visit their father's sin on them but until then they remain off my radar.

Since you think my advice to GEJ is good then tell him to take it.[/quo

opinions...everyone has their own!!!
Re: Avengers Launches Operation Walls Of Jericho And Hurricane Joshua by psalmsjob: 8:59am On Jan 07, 2017
[quote author=melodies post=52603204][/quote]

Yeah right, everyone got an opinion but that doesn't make them the right opinion or the truth.

That is the reason we are in a forum such as these, so if someone rejects your opinion the next thing is not to insult them but repackaged your opinion or surrender to a superior opinion!

My words might sound like for war but I'm a man of peace.
Re: Avengers Launches Operation Walls Of Jericho And Hurricane Joshua by obyrich(m): 9:01am On Jan 07, 2017
kcnwaigbo:

The problem I'd that you keep issuing this your childish threats while the militants keep bombing our economy into recession. If our military were that effective, how come they have not been able to stop them
I laugh each time I read his comments. Always boasting how the military will destroy the militants while the economy is bleeding. Common sense is not common.

6 Likes

Re: Avengers Launches Operation Walls Of Jericho And Hurricane Joshua by GMBuhari: 9:02am On Jan 07, 2017
Adminisher:

What do they want?. The only list here is a list of oil lifters. So these guys just want to line their pockets.
In 2017 , the FG will destroy these people in the most wicked ways possible.

They don't learn from history, IDP camps in the north is not a lesson to them

They believe they have the population, but do they have guns? I mean 4 million AK rifles and 4 million youths to join them? Answer is no , however when casualty counting begins there'll be more than 4 million dead and the motherfuuckers telling them to go cause trouble will run and leave the country that includes Tompolo and Co

1 Like

Re: Avengers Launches Operation Walls Of Jericho And Hurricane Joshua by dazdilijae(m): 9:06am On Jan 07, 2017
azimibraun:
What did GEJ use his father's oil to achieve for the Niger Delta in 5 yrs? I dash him one year of learning and settling down. So what did he use 5yrs and oil to do for you tha Buhari should do in 1+yr? Fake drunken people.

Please go n learm maths again
Yau Adua died in 2010 May PMB entered Aso rockin May 2015 pls how is that 6yrs?
You guys always wan 2 ditort history with lies the way you did b4 d elections

Now the few times GEJ decided 2 look @ the ND it was insinuated he was being trabalistic
He has handed over freely n walked away but the likes of you would just die of hate so never see anytin good in a man who did the best he can.
For your info the trains moving goods 4m kano tru makurdi to PH was done by GEJ and has opened up economic opportunities 4 smart people. Same as d PH- Enugu train that has reduced d death trap called a highway if u like call it old or outdated it's better dan none.
You god has not been able 2 manage the gift GEJ handed him (Abj - Kad rail) as brand new as it is its been breaking down.

1 Like

Re: Avengers Launches Operation Walls Of Jericho And Hurricane Joshua by caleboxylic: 9:07am On Jan 07, 2017
psalmsjob:

Recession started during GEJ that's the plain truth! The fall in global oil price compounded the situation and of course the low volume of oil production caused by the militancy.

But that was as far as 2016 was concerned in terms of volume and expected revenue. Now the 2017 budget is not wholly dependent on oil revenue alone neither is the economy going forward will be dependent on it those
days are quickly being replaced by agriculture now you will see the effects soon.

They are living in a fools paradise if they think their self destructive actions will hurt the generality of Nigerians more than it will hurt themselves. The country is moving on and away from dependence on oil. Those were the days of lazy PDP politicians who only knows how to spend without savings or developing alternative revenue sources.

My friend stop deceiving yourself. Do you know how much tax Nigeria get from oil and gas companies?. Do you know how much DPR make from their licences? This country revenue, forex and IGR depend on oil and gas. How much do you think Agricultural produce will generate for the country?
Last year, NLNG paid billions of dollars as tax.
The IGR you are hoping to run the economy with depends on the tax paid by oil and gas companies. 80% of Firs IGR is from oil and gas companies.
So tell me how Nigeria economy is not dependent on oil.

5 Likes

Re: Avengers Launches Operation Walls Of Jericho And Hurricane Joshua by psalmsjob: 9:22am On Jan 07, 2017
caleboxylic:

My friend stop deceiving yourself. Do you know how much tax Nigeria get from oil and gas companies?. Do you know how much DPR make from their licences? This country revenue, forex and IGR depend on oil and gas. How much do you think Agricultural produce will generate for the country?
Last year, NLNG paid billions of dollars as tax.
The IGR you are hoping to run the economy with depends on the tax paid by oil and gas companies. 80% of Firs IGR is from oil and gas companies.
So tell me how Nigeria economy is not dependent on oil.

You are still reading the old script that's why!

Don't pour water on me is not meant to be said in a public bathroom!

If what you want is not enough, you manage what you have.

Agriculture might not be enough right away but with more development of it and cutting down on cost for now it will eventually sustain the country after all it was the money from agriculture that the oil was developed!
Re: Avengers Launches Operation Walls Of Jericho And Hurricane Joshua by caleboxylic: 9:28am On Jan 07, 2017
psalmsjob:

You are still reading the old script that's why!

Don't pour water on me is not meant to be said in a public bathroom!

If what you want is not enough, you manage what you have.

Agriculture might not be enough right away but with more development of it and cutting down on cost for now it will eventually sustain the country after all it was the money from agriculture that the oil was developed!
Which oil sector was developed with agriculture? Go back to your history. First oil well, who developed it? Nigeria or shell?. All the oil wells,( except marginal fields) who developed it? Nigeria or multinationals?

2 Likes

Re: Avengers Launches Operation Walls Of Jericho And Hurricane Joshua by psalmsjob: 9:34am On Jan 07, 2017
caleboxylic:

Which oil sector was developed with agriculture? Go back to your history. First oil well, who developed it? Nigeria or shell?. All the oil wells,( except marginal fields) who developed it? Nigeria or multinationals?

And what were we surviving on before that oil was developed before being explored. Atleast you will agree that it wasn't oil money that developed agriculture and if that true then agriculture can be developed without necessarily waiting for oil money.

1 Like

Re: Avengers Launches Operation Walls Of Jericho And Hurricane Joshua by caleboxylic: 9:41am On Jan 07, 2017
psalmsjob:

And what were we surviving on before that oil was developed before being explored. Atleast you will agree that it wasn't oil money that developed agriculture and if that true then agriculture can be developed without necessarily waiting for oil money.

We are talking about Nigeria and her economy. Agriculture won't sustain naira because of low forex that comes with it. Agriculture will end hunger no doubt about that but this country needs to be industrialised and is not possible with agriculture.

2 Likes

Re: Avengers Launches Operation Walls Of Jericho And Hurricane Joshua by fhelihx(m): 9:42am On Jan 07, 2017
lols, OPERATION KILL LIZARD too will still dey
Re: Avengers Launches Operation Walls Of Jericho And Hurricane Joshua by idupaul: 9:45am On Jan 07, 2017
QuotaSystem:

And what is wisdom? Acceding to the demands of selfish criminal saboteurs that don't care for the suffering of their own elders and other Nigerians and instead prefer to bear arms against the state so that they can continue to fund their hemp and ogogoro habits?

Such idiotic thinking is not expected of higher animals.

Below is a quote from your hypocritical mind when a similar situation had to do with your tribe . You suck

Of course it's hard to rationalize the Governor's action when one has already concluded out of pure hatred that Gov. El-rufai is a sponsor of the criminal herdsmen.

So in your mind it's illogical that a governor is paying criminals to stop terrorizing his state

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avengers Launches Operation Walls Of Jericho And Hurricane Joshua by IslamicRebel: 9:57am On Jan 07, 2017
Afonjas and the Northern terrorists are scared now.

3 Likes

Re: Avengers Launches Operation Walls Of Jericho And Hurricane Joshua by psalmsjob: 9:59am On Jan 07, 2017
caleboxylic:

We are talking about Nigeria and her economy. Agriculture won't sustain naira because of low forex that comes with it. Agriculture will end hunger no doubt about that but this country needs to be industrialised and is not possible with agriculture.

Agriculture itself is an industry that can earn foreign incomes. When I said agriculture not just about food consumption only but as foreign exchange earner that can drive other sectors like mining, SME, service, textiles, manufacturing etc

1 Like

Re: Avengers Launches Operation Walls Of Jericho And Hurricane Joshua by TheFreeOne: 10:06am On Jan 07, 2017
idupaul:

I will never support economic sabotage but we need to apply wisdom in everything we do , the Nigerian economy is in the worst possible state it has ever been and this is the time to apply brains and not brawn , Have you ever asked yourself why the US never invaded a communist Cuba that was just 65 miles away from it ? Let me outline the end result of the further militarization of the Delta ..

1.The Militants will threaten any further progress in the oil industry which will definitely result in lower out put

2.lower output will mean Buhari will have less financial options available to him to turn Nigeria around as he claims

3. It will affect the availability of gas to our thermal stations thereby greatly hampering our capacity to produce electricity .

4. Incapacitating of our electricity sector will mean Buhari's plan to to stimulate local production of some stuff is greatly stifled leading to inflation as demand out runs supply

5.Because we can't produce locally because idiots like you advice Buhari to fight a war that could have been won with wisdom all the recent bans and tariff hikes meant to stimulate growth will laid to waste and smuggling /he per inflation shall be the other of the day

6. Soon it will be an election year and Buhari would have ended achieving nothing more matter how good his intention was and history doesn't record intentions it records results .. there you have it keep thinking with you poorly developed biceps instead of your brain
Well said.

The FG is not genuinely interested in dialogue and force as an option can never be a solution. So it's a stalemate.

OBJ and late Yar-Adua who are more intelligent did the needful but now Buboo wanted to play Hercules. His ego and lack of diplomacy will be his undoing cos he'll end up being the worst Nigerian president (which he is) with the way he's going unless he change (ironically change is his party mantra cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Avengers Launches Operation Walls Of Jericho And Hurricane Joshua by teacher4ever: 10:18am On Jan 07, 2017
Were u sleeping when GEJ was in power and you couldn't ask for all these nor bomb oil installations??
Shame on LOSERS!!!

1 Like

Re: Avengers Launches Operation Walls Of Jericho And Hurricane Joshua by DauraDullard0(m): 10:37am On Jan 07, 2017
freeze001:
Unu abuo ehn! Jisie nu ike o! grin This situation is one of mmadu noro be ya, o nopia mkpulu amu!
Why are you so gutter?
Re: Avengers Launches Operation Walls Of Jericho And Hurricane Joshua by ScotsReferendum: 10:48am On Jan 07, 2017
idupaul:

I will never support economic sabotage but we need to apply wisdom in everything we do , the Nigerian economy is in the worst possible state it has ever been and this is the time to apply brains and not brawn , Have you ever asked yourself why the US never invaded a communist Cuba that was just 65 miles away from it ? Let me outline the end result of the further militarization of the Delta ..

1.The Militants will threaten any further progress in the oil industry which will definitely result in lower out put

2.lower output will mean Buhari will have less financial options available to him to turn Nigeria around as he claims

3. It will affect the availability of gas to our thermal stations thereby greatly hampering our capacity to produce electricity .

4. Incapacitating of our electricity sector will mean Buhari's plan to to stimulate local production of some stuff is greatly stifled leading to inflation as demand out runs supply

5.Because we can't produce locally because idiots like you advice Buhari to fight a war that could have been won with wisdom all the recent bans and tariff hikes meant to stimulate growth will laid to waste and smuggling /hyper inflation shall be the order of the day

6. Soon it will be an election year and Buhari would have ended achieving nothing more matter how good his intention was and history doesn't record intentions it records results .. there you have it keep thinking with you poorly developed biceps instead of your brain

Brilliant presentation

Buhari will realize that people don't appreciate excuses when he campaigns in 2019

Mumu President that don't think before he acts. angry

6 Likes

Re: Avengers Launches Operation Walls Of Jericho And Hurricane Joshua by UchaNwababa: 10:50am On Jan 07, 2017
TechRev:
Chai Kai !!! Nsi ato n'ike!!!
Nwanne ibu Alobam
Re: Avengers Launches Operation Walls Of Jericho And Hurricane Joshua by Adminisher: 11:01am On Jan 07, 2017
TheFreeOne:

Well said.

The FG is not genuinely interested in dialogue and force as an option can never be a solution. So it's a stalemate.

OBJ and late Yar-Adua who are more intelligent did the needful but now Buboo wanted to play Hercules. His ego and lack of diplomacy will be his undoing cos he'll end up being the worst Nigerian president (which he is) with the way he's going unless he change (ironically change is his party mantra cheesy

You are calling Yaradua and Jonathan who were a bunch of weaklings "intelligent".
Buhari should spend money, acquire the technology and weapons to stop oil pipeline bombings. It is a technical issue and can be done . They can deny access to pipeline rights of way and also by the time 5000 people are wasted and hunger enters Niger Delta the bombing will stop.
Some of us worked for decades in the Niger Delta.
Things are easy and the FG is soon allowing the oil companies to have armed private security very soon.
A lot of ND boys are going to die unnecessarily and you won't be able to blame the FG for it.
If you want to dare Nigeria, please go and fortify yourself properly first. Don't threaten on the pages of newspapers. Everybody just lazily takes it for granted that people can just bomb pipes and ask.for anything and get it. Please even Clark and Jonathan are not safe anymore. The bombings are not scaring people, they are annoying people.
Please stay tuned and watch.
As a Yoruba proverbs says;
" he who looks down at today's person with yesterday's eyes is going to be stripped naked by terrible ogres and demons"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avengers Launches Operation Walls Of Jericho And Hurricane Joshua by UchaNwababa: 11:04am On Jan 07, 2017
Adminisher:

A bullet from a Nigerian Army AK 47 goes in through the eyes and makes a big gaping hole at the back of the head. Tell that to these jokers called militants.
If you like call it Jericho walls , Great wall of China or Tower of Babylon. Your cowardly violence against oil facilities will be paid for in pain and blood.
wetin concern you

2 Likes

Re: Avengers Launches Operation Walls Of Jericho And Hurricane Joshua by Adminisher: 11:05am On Jan 07, 2017
UchaNwababa:
wetin concern you
Just a warning. I have seen it live.

1 Like

Re: Avengers Launches Operation Walls Of Jericho And Hurricane Joshua by TheFreeOne: 11:18am On Jan 07, 2017
Adminisher:

You are calling Yaradua and Jonathan who were a bunch of weaklings "intelligent".
Buhari should spend money, acquire the technology and weapons to stop oil pipeline bombings. It is a technical issue and can be done . They can deny access to pipeline rights of way and also by the time 5000 people are wasted and hunger enters Niger Delta the bombing will stop.
Some of us worked for decades in the Niger Delta.
Things are easy and the FG is soon allowing the oil companies to have armed private security very soon.
A lot of ND boys are going to die unnecessarily and you won't be able to blame the FG for it.
If you want to dare Nigeria, please go and fortify yourself properly first. Don't threaten on the pages of newspapers. Everybody just lazily takes it for granted that people can just bomb pipes and ask.for anything and get it. Please even Clark and Jonathan are not safe anymore. The bombings are not scaring people, they are annoying people.
Please stay tuned and watch.
As a Yoruba proverbs says;
" he who looks down at today's person with yesterday's eyes is going to be stripped naked by terrible ogres and demons"

It will be better you remove blinkers from your eyes when quoting me.

And since you believed force is the solution then I wish you all best of luck.

3 Likes

Re: Avengers Launches Operation Walls Of Jericho And Hurricane Joshua by Dedetwo(m): 11:24am On Jan 07, 2017
What else should NDA dialogue with Nigeria other than freedom?

3 Likes

Re: Avengers Launches Operation Walls Of Jericho And Hurricane Joshua by melodies: 11:28am On Jan 07, 2017
psalmsjob:

Yeah right, everyone got an opinion but that doesn't make them the right opinion or the truth.

That is the reason we are in a forum such as these, so if someone rejects your opinion the next thing is not to insult them but repackaged your opinion or surrender to a superior opinion!

My words might sound like for war but I'm a man of peace.

Define insult. There has been no insult so far, except you have a new definition for insult!!!
Re: Avengers Launches Operation Walls Of Jericho And Hurricane Joshua by melodies: 11:34am On Jan 07, 2017
idupaul:

Below is a quote from your hypocritical mind when a similar situation had to do with your tribe . You suck

Hmm talk about speaking from both sides of the mouth! So a governor can pay murderers to stop killing people instead of arresting them as the law demands but Buhari cannot dialogue to resolve an obvious injustice to a region or pay if need be?? Smh

2 Likes

Re: Avengers Launches Operation Walls Of Jericho And Hurricane Joshua by HammerTheirPapa(f): 11:40am On Jan 07, 2017
azimibraun:
Dirty, Ignorant and wicked set of boys. If you haven't had any dealings with them, you may never understand how senseless they can be. Number 1 and the worst s that this boys are permanently high on drugs( those who know them will bear me witness) how on earth are you ever going to have a meaningful anything come from a guy or sets of guys who are permanently high on drugs and weed? The steal crude from the high seas and exchange for weapons and cocaine. It's hard to deal with this boys. If the money they make from theft alone is put into the lives of their people like Robin Hood, Naija delta would have changed long before now even without government. Cocaine and carry of big guns have blinded them.

.....Therefore let us leave Hausa-Fulani to continue to lift crude and destroy their land because they were unfortunate to be lumped by lugard in one nigeria. No be so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Youths Struggle Over Money Given To One Of Them By Politician (Photos) / Defections: Rep Calls PDP Dumping Ground For Waste Products / Senate Summons IGP Mohammed Adamu Over Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.