Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,778 members, 7,844,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

The Reason Behind Android Phones Being Almost The Same - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Reason Behind Android Phones Being Almost The Same (375 Views)

This Is The Reason SD Card Slots Are Disappearing From Phones / Cheap Android Phones That Cost 7000 Naira To 15000 Naira. / 6 Reasons Why Nigerians Choose Android Phones Over Iphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Reason Behind Android Phones Being Almost The Same by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 07, 2017
Ever seen your friend using an android device from another brand you just got angry of how alike they feel and perform even if they are from separate manufacturers?
Not you only. http://thetechlicense.com/2017/01/06/project-valerie-3-4k-display-laptop/

(1) (Reply)

DCC Issue On IOS Store / What Good Phone Can Someone Buy With 30,000 And Below? / I Need Candid Contribution On My Lost Files I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.