Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,212 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

How To Cash Funds From Payoneer - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Cash Funds From Payoneer (4809 Views)

How To Recover Funds From Accounts Of Deceased Loved Ones. / How Can I Withdraw Money From Payoneer From Nigeria / See How You Can Get $25 From Payoneer Without Spending Any $100[not Referral] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Cash Funds From Payoneer by Flashvite: 8:31pm On Sep 05, 2019
drehdinho:
I want to ask the house. I have funds in my Upwork accounts. I want to withdraw them to Payoneer. Can I withdraw $400 to my UBA bank account linked to my Payoneer account?

And if yes, is there any transaction fee attached?

And what rate will I likely get paid in?

Thanks.
You can withdraw to my Payoneer account and get paid in Naira. WhatsApp link below

https:///2348155944957
Re: How To Cash Funds From Payoneer by OiOi: 8:58pm On Sep 05, 2019
gidimasters:

I used Gtbank bro.

But only tried savings and current.... I will try the credit a
why not walk into any bank to seek advice
Re: How To Cash Funds From Payoneer by drehdinho(m): 6:50am On Sep 06, 2019
surgeonzany:

Why not try PayPal.... You can message me through the link below

I know about PayPal. The number of my accounts that have been limited all with huge fund is about 3.

I don't want to take their risk at least with this fund.

Thanks for your response.
Re: How To Cash Funds From Payoneer by drehdinho(m): 6:52am On Sep 06, 2019
OiOi:
why not walk into any bank to seek advice

You know Nigeria na; we are backward in all areas. Someone that hasnt finished learning about regular day to day transaction, you think he will know anything about Payoneer?

And that's if they don't end up taking one as a Yahoo Yahoo.
Re: How To Cash Funds From Payoneer by drehdinho(m): 6:53am On Sep 06, 2019
Flashvite:

You can withdraw to my Payoneer account and get paid in Naira. WhatsApp link below

https:///2348155944957

Seriously? This is a lame way of scamming.

Try again later.

1 Like

Re: How To Cash Funds From Payoneer by surgeonzany(m): 6:54am On Sep 06, 2019
drehdinho:

I know about PayPal. The number of my accounts that have been limited all with huge fund is about 3.

I don't want to take their risk at least with this fund.

Thanks for your response.

Bring the accounts limited, let's deal on them, and am ready to buy then funds into my paypal acct if you are scared
Re: How To Cash Funds From Payoneer by DGwales(m): 7:17am On May 11, 2022
Are you a freelancer?

Do you receive payments for services through Payoneer but withdraw directly into your account?

You are losing a whole lot of money...

EXCHANGE YOUR

PAYONEER FUNDS

To NAIRA (₦)
@ Best Rate

Trusted, Fast payment & Reliable...

Send me a DM Now

+2348069498623
DG Exchange

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tons Of Cracked Palm Kernel Nuts Available 4 Supply In Akwa Ibom State @ 140k / Taxation Training For Business Owners: Value Added Tax (VAT) / 10 Ridiculous Things Nigeria Imports That Business Men Can Tap Into For Profit!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.