Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend (47336 Views)

Libya Returnee Rejects Obaseki’s Monthly Stipend; Libya Best Place To Work (pic) / Who Has Received The N5000 Stipend From FG? / Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend by Codes151(m): 4:01pm On Jan 07, 2017
This will turn out to be the biggest scam ever
Re: Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend by ArabMopol(m): 5:02pm On Jan 07, 2017
Jagaban just forcing him self to be relevant, chai im just pitying this AFONJA man
Re: Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend by ayamAgenius: 5:42pm On Jan 07, 2017
barrydee:

NO!! You are a BUFFOON!

I won't honour your retärded smeared post by throwing a tantrum at you. As a retárd to a genius, you'd beat me hands down to your game... go find your fellow species kiddo... wink
Re: Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend by abimic(m): 7:35pm On Jan 07, 2017
All of you clamoring for the 5k, if you don't know, the 5k isn't meant for you as the poor and vulnerable amongst us aren't on the Internet as they can't afford even the data to access it. So all these graduates claiming poor should feed from npower and leave the 5k for the truly vulnerable Nigerians which the world Bank in collaboration with the UN had already captured.
Re: Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend by tellmemore15: 10:40pm On Jan 07, 2017
alexiej:
NA WASH!!!

Let them keep lying through their teeth. If APC is committed to the welfare of the people, they wouldn't have owed pple 7 months salary, they wouldn't shut Lautech for so long (cos of the govt's irresponsibility), they wouldn't keep the clueless cbn governor in office and think the country would come out of recession, they wouldn't be collecting 50 naira stamp duty on the little deposits people make.... The list is endless!

APC is a scam, abeg!

There's noting wrong with the CBN governor.
Re: Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend by richeso: 2:46am On Jan 08, 2017
[size=20pt]5k each person or each family ?[/size]
Re: Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend by Sleekdude4u(m): 5:37am On Jan 08, 2017
The question I keep asking and it seems no one has given me the answer, who and who qualifies as poor and vulnerable? And how many poor and vulnerable have bank accounts?,so how did the list come about?cos right before our eyes we all know what happened to surep [/quote] I tier oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend by WorldRichest: 7:38am On Jan 08, 2017
myfantasies:
Who and who have received dere own 5000

Cos i have not seen or heard anyone who have received deres

Nd by the way won't dey give me my own

Or na mouth dem use dey pay the money

Go and collect yours from your lord and savior Mama Piss Sheppopo, she has over 13 million dollars in Skye Bank alone not to mention other banks.
Re: Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend by Daplux4: 9:46am On Jan 08, 2017
buhari and his brothers are at it again last time they use #200 million to cut grass this time they will say they use the recovered loot to pay poor Nigerians
Mr corruption or corruption fighter
Re: Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend by Daplux4: 9:56am On Jan 08, 2017
WorldRichest:

Go and collect yours from your lord and savior Mama Piss Sheppopo, she has over 13 million dollars in Skye Bank alone not to mention other banks.

don't be silly, he has right to ask for his own share of the money, babangida , Obasanjo, Adusalami or even buhari when he was PTDF stole more than dezani what is all this rubbish
government should tell us where and how to access the money
Re: Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend by Daplux4: 10:10am On Jan 08, 2017
kabrud:

Haba sister, it is more appropriate u assist the fed govt by taking responsibility of paying for at least 10 poor Nigerians monthly, except if the dp is not u.

how many poor Nigerian hv u paid, u go about searching every profile to know who's who
be very careful on what u do
Re: Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend by Daplux4: 10:21am On Jan 08, 2017
abimic:
All of you clamoring for the 5k, if you don't know, the 5k isn't meant for you as the poor and vulnerable amongst us aren't on the Internet as they can't afford even the data to access it. So all these graduates claiming poor should feed from npower and leave the 5k for the truly vulnerable Nigerians which the world Bank in collaboration with the UN had already captured.

liar it is another way to loot the money, that was how they use IDP money to cut grass
the money should be accessible by everyone except politicians
Re: Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend by kabrud: 12:39pm On Jan 08, 2017
Daplux4:

how many poor Nigerian hv u paid, u go about searching every profile to know who's who
be very careful on what u do

I have not paid any Nigerian cos I'm not rich enough to do that but not poor as well to demand for 5k meant for the extremly poor. But for a person requesting 4 the money meant for d extremely poor, there is the need to know if he/she is qualified just for discussion sake on social media, hence the need to check dp. However, the person I qouted/check her dp never said anything to depict her disapproval of that, so I wonder why u are about to hang urself for that? Or are u so jobless that u start making comments where there is no need 4 one? Bro, get urself something doing and stop spewing things like this, cos it sucks, my 2 cents.
Re: Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend by abimic(m): 3:49pm On Jan 08, 2017
Daplux4:

liar it is another way to loot the money, that was how they use IDP money to cut grass
the money should be accessible by everyone except politicians
I beg to disagree, as corrupt as the politicians are, so are we the citizens, imagine someone not vulnerable on nairaland also demanding for the 5k, as bad as the politicians could be, some of us condemning them if given the chance to lead would do worst than them. Frankly, the scheme could be loaded with corrupt people but there are people who truly need this money and no matter the economic development or improvised means possible, it doesn't really get to where they're. I just only hope its real intent and purposes are meant and fulfilled.
Re: Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend by timecapsule: 3:56pm On Jan 08, 2017
Coraje:

God bless you. But It's easy to talk online and nothing will happen. There must be something we can do to salvage this mess Nigeria is into.
My thought is if we can be gather many people and form a movement. Things will happen! I might not be good in public speaking or motivating a crowd so we need someone who can. It's high time we got out of this mess our leaders keep putting us into.
Almost all Nigerian youth are afraid of death. They can con not speak up and when one do the same youth will start castigating them.
They always act as if they are in a coven, only God's intervention will save this country. If not we are doomed for ever
Re: Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend by myfantasies(f): 11:21am On Jan 09, 2017
WorldRichest:

D dumbest qoute i have ever read

Clap 4 urself
Re: Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend by myfantasies(f): 11:24am On Jan 09, 2017
GMBuhari:

Why is that a problem? At least you are not poor enough not to study as such as SS 1 Your grammar shows it
I am back

Anyway i did not go anywhere, i have been reading nd commenting with my other monikers

So how much did you make from my ban?

I hope you are smiling to the bank
Re: Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend by GMBuhari: 12:39pm On Jan 09, 2017
myfantasies:

I am back

Anyway i did not go anywhere, i have been reading nd commenting with my other monikers

So how much did you make from my ban?

I hope you are smiling to the bank

I did not ban you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Gives 5 Conditions For Peace With Buhari / Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State / Suffering In The East Is On Another Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.