Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

List Of Words To Use Instead Of "Very" - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / List Of Words To Use Instead Of "Very" (43064 Views)

War Of Words As Nigerian English Recognised By Oxford English Dictionary / What Will Happen If You Boil Egg Inside Oil Instead Of Water? / 128 Words To Use Instead Of VERY. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Words To Use Instead Of "Very" by HopeAtHand: 11:16am On Jan 07, 2017
I already sabi all dis tinx.
Re: List Of Words To Use Instead Of "Very" by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 07, 2017
benueguy:
Educative post.
But English ba...
Your word for VERY POOR doesn't cover everything, .
Example: "the network is DESTITUTE"
"Very poor" covers everything at least in Nigerian English; you know that networks in Nigeria here are "destitute". grin
Re: List Of Words To Use Instead Of "Very" by Willybos(m): 11:17am On Jan 07, 2017
Kingstel:
I am glad to know. tongue ͵͵͵͵͵͵͵ Just posted, see NEW & EXCLUSIVE stories @ www.vineck.com wink
beautiful writeup!

2 Likes

Re: List Of Words To Use Instead Of "Very" by Chigorkizz(m): 11:38am On Jan 07, 2017
Re: List Of Words To Use Instead Of "Very" by Chukazu: 12:06pm On Jan 07, 2017
Gmajor:
guys check this out.

I don't get it. .. does one even need to add "very " as prefix to those words?.. I Mean you don't need to add "very " to very noisy, so it can as we be just "noisy =deafening "
Re: List Of Words To Use Instead Of "Very" by Gmajor(m): 12:12pm On Jan 07, 2017
Chukazu:

I don't get it. .. does one even need to add "very " as prefix to those words?.. I Mean you don't need to add "very " to very noisy, so it can as we be just "noisy =deafening "
if the noise is too much/loud
Re: List Of Words To Use Instead Of "Very" by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:12pm On Jan 07, 2017
gensteejay:

"Very poor" covers everything at least in Nigerian English; you know that networks in Nigeria here are "destitute". grin
lol.
not aplicable
Re: List Of Words To Use Instead Of "Very" by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:14pm On Jan 07, 2017
Ghost447:
ok
lol bros abeg nor spoil me o
Re: List Of Words To Use Instead Of "Very" by gradeA(m): 12:49pm On Jan 07, 2017
Lasskeey:
undecided undecided undecided .......

Thinking of whether to give a Bleep?
Re: List Of Words To Use Instead Of "Very" by cybriz82(m): 12:52pm On Jan 07, 2017
so u mean i shud use am scary with my dude instead of am chillin with my dude? are u serious? sorry i mean are u grave?
Re: List Of Words To Use Instead Of "Very" by chumasmog(m): 1:48pm On Jan 07, 2017
kudos to the ops, lovely post
Re: List Of Words To Use Instead Of "Very" by Sirmuel1(m): 1:49pm On Jan 07, 2017
Kimjinkyu:
I have gun in the other room

e neva reach like that nah grin
Re: List Of Words To Use Instead Of "Very" by MozB: 3:23pm On Jan 07, 2017
i couldnt agree less... This is so educative!
Re: List Of Words To Use Instead Of "Very" by Balkan(m): 5:41am On Jan 08, 2017
That's fine
Re: List Of Words To Use Instead Of "Very" by Kingstel(m): 7:38am On Jan 08, 2017
Willybos:

beautiful writeup!
Thanks...
You mean the stories @ Vineck.com?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! / Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. / Rain Destroys Mast At The University Of Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.