Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

My Thought As Shared With My Brother Going To School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Thought As Shared With My Brother Going To School (490 Views)

The 5 Muslim Students Suspended For Wearing Hijab To School In Lagos (Photo) / Lecturer Gives Kenyan Student MouthAction In Office. Photos Shared On Facebook / Anambra Secondary Students Wear Native Cloths To School On Wednesdays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Thought As Shared With My Brother Going To School by bossun3(m): 8:16am On Jan 07, 2017
There are many distractions in school... We can't deny that.. And many temptations also...

Temptations of
1. Missing classes
2.Attending parties
3.Cultism
4.Keeping late nights (at least u now free than ever)
5.Missing church services
6.Womanizing ...

Too mention but a few

Some will tell u that's how to be a big guy... But my brother on the long run you would discover they aren't worth it..

Y not see yourself as an ambassador of Christ and your family... Y not see it as a time that wen u are done u will stand before people someday to give account (don't forget I always tell you guys then that we are all examples : what example would you want to be made of u?)..

Immorality is enticing but it sure those leave a biting sting... Alcohol could be tempting but it leave u will hangover.. Cultism may be alluring but it makes u a prisoner always on the run because your life is but a bullet away... Missing classes may seem as fun but remember , exams would come u can't always buy or cheat your way thorough..

At the end of 4/5yrs what u spent those long years doing would be requested of you.! Pls don't waste this privilege my brother many have sort it for years, others had it wasted it and can't get it again...

If their will be people that won't cross you shouldn't be part...
If their will be people to be expelled you shouldn't be numbered with them..
If their are bad eggs on campus you should b a positive example ..
If others have mediocre results.. yours should speak and show Jesus's glory....

I want to be proud of you and say I knew him and he was numbered with us. See what he has made of his life...

All d best bro... Let's meet after the slated years and see what you have made of them
Re: My Thought As Shared With My Brother Going To School by sexymonkey(m): 9:13am On Jan 07, 2017
Am guilty of 1 and 5
Re: My Thought As Shared With My Brother Going To School by bossun3(m): 3:54pm On Jan 07, 2017
hmm, was guilty for a short time of no 5 also. retraced my steps later though..

(1) (Reply)

Nysc PCM Whatsapp Group!!! / What Is Wrong / List Of All Schools In Nigeria In www.educliq.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.