Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Hostel And Off Campus,which Is Better. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hostel And Off Campus,which Is Better. (1656 Views)

Urban Oasis Luxurious Hostel And Apartments, Obadiah, Akoka, Yaba. For Rent!!!!! / Searching For Off-campus Hostels In Nigeria? 10 Factors To Consider / Futasu Reacts To Off-campus Rents Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hostel And Off Campus,which Is Better. by Ama80(f): 8:44am On Jan 07, 2017
Pls my son is just 16,just got admitted at uni Abuja. I told him he wud stay in d hostel but a friend advised him to stay off campus dat d hostel is not safe,unkept, etc.someone pls advice me on d gud n d bad of hostel.uniabuja perm site precisely.
Re: Hostel And Off Campus,which Is Better. by ashewoboy(m): 8:53am On Jan 07, 2017
they will corrupt you son in hostel and they will fab all his goods. outside campus is bae.

1 Like

Re: Hostel And Off Campus,which Is Better. by marksooyinmiebi(m): 7:12am On Jan 14, 2017
Ama80:
Pls my son is just 16,just got admitted at uni Abuja. I told him he wud stay in d hostel but a friend advised him to stay off campus dat d hostel is not safe,unkept, etc.someone pls advice me on d gud n d bad of hostel.uniabuja perm site precisely.
I stayed in the hostel from 100lv to 200lv, yes they can steal for Africa. They can literally steal anything. Also, the hostel is very dirty and unkept as your son said, the toilets so so disgusting.

But it really depends on the course your son is offering, as some courses take class in gwags and pamsite. So if he's of such course then off k is cool. But if all his courses are here in pamsite then there's no need for off k: transport wise!.

Those who stay off campus spend approx 500 naira daily on transportation alone to and from the pamsite.

Tho they're other closer villages like diri and iddo- please no.

So it depends on your preference and financial capability.

I stay off k tho.

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Result 2020: How To Check UTME 2020 Result In 3 Simple Steps / Help I Am Depressed / UNICAL Professor Named The Most Read Researcher In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.