Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Help I Am Depressed - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help I Am Depressed (1659 Views)

I Feel Depressed With A CGPA Of 4.2+ / My Mum Is Making Me Depressed With What She Said To Me / Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Am Depressed by GODSENT253(m): 7:49pm On Aug 21, 2020
Good evening love nairalander. I am not a good writer so please read my jargons. I think i may be falling into depression. I dont know what depression feels like but i think i may be depressed. I am sorry my phone cant type long so there will be abbriviations . MY STORY. I finished secondary school 2016,i was 16 then. Young wild and free and also brilliant too. I wrote jamb immediately which i passed with a score of 270 i got admitted into FUTA same year not knowing my worst dream will come true. My dad lost his job,my mum died the same year. Since then my life went down the drain. Since that year my family has not regained it stance. At 17 i turned the breadwinner of a family of four. Didnt get to write jamb again or think of education again. It has been all sort of job to job to another job,so me and my siblings can eat. I did not have time to think of my life again. NOW TO THE REASONS I MADE THIS POST
Re: Help I Am Depressed by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 21, 2020
But your link says earn 5h na

5 Likes

Re: Help I Am Depressed by GODSENT253(m): 7:55pm On Aug 21, 2020
I am depressed. I rarely eat. I dont talk,tho i am not an introvert. I am mad at life,my mates are graduates but look at my life. Tho i work and earn money,yet i cant buy things i like,clothes a good android phone because if i do my siblhngs wont eat. I have tried suicide twice but i cant because of my siblhngs. Nairalanders i may die soon. My life aint worth livin. I dont know. I need help. Help me
Re: Help I Am Depressed by GODSENT253(m): 7:56pm On Aug 21, 2020
Brainiac12:
But your link says earn 5h na
it does sir. But all the money i earn there is for family,i dont spend a dime from it
Re: Help I Am Depressed by GODSENT253(m): 8:03pm On Aug 21, 2020
Did i mention i didnt get the chance to go to FUTA again.
Re: Help I Am Depressed by colintin(m): 8:11pm On Aug 21, 2020
Trying to handle your struggles all by yourself would only drain you. You need help. Take your struggles to the feet of Jesus. Pour out your heart to Him. Only then can you get the peace you desire. From experience, depression is a silent killer.
Re: Help I Am Depressed by GODSENT253(m): 8:20pm On Aug 21, 2020
colintin:
Trying to handle your struggles all by yourself would only drain you. You need help. Take your struggles to the feet of Jesus. Pour out your heart to Him. Only then can you get the peace you desire. From experience, depression is a silent killer.
thank you so much,i have no friends that why i do come here to pour out my heart
Re: Help I Am Depressed by sageb: 8:33pm On Aug 21, 2020
GODSENT253:
thank you so much,i have no friends that why i do come here to pour out my heart
it's not easy bro, i can relate to your story. Moving on, what do you intend to do? Suicide will only bring pain to your family.
Re: Help I Am Depressed by XXXXTENTACION: 8:35pm On Aug 21, 2020
Oboy you just dey carry load wey pass your power.

try drop the load and focus on yourself if you die now nobody go follow you go your grave undecided

YOLO
Re: Help I Am Depressed by GODSENT253(m): 8:40pm On Aug 21, 2020
sageb:
it's not easy bro, i can relate to your story. Moving on, what do you intend to do? Suicide will only bring pain to your family.
what to do next? I dont know. I really dont.
Re: Help I Am Depressed by GODSENT253(m): 8:41pm On Aug 21, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Oboy you just dey carry load wey pass your power.

try drop the load and focus on yourself if you die now nobody go follow you go your grave undecided

YOLO
how do i drop load sir?
Re: Help I Am Depressed by XXXXTENTACION: 8:45pm On Aug 21, 2020
GODSENT253:
how do i drop load sir?
wait answer these questions first are you the first born

secondly don't you have relatives like uncle, aunties, cousins and all that
Re: Help I Am Depressed by GODSENT253(m): 8:50pm On Aug 21, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
wait answer these questions first are you the first born

secondly don't you have relatives like uncle, aunties, cousins and all that
yes. Relatives? Thats another story
Re: Help I Am Depressed by XXXXTENTACION: 8:54pm On Aug 21, 2020
GODSENT253:
yes. Relatives? Thats another story
by the way you did'nt tell me if you were the first born and from your response it seems you have relatives but they seems to be no bond right
Re: Help I Am Depressed by GODSENT253(m): 9:08pm On Aug 21, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
by the way you did'nt tell me if you were the first born and from your response it seems you have relatives but they seems to be no bond right
i am the first born sir. I rather leave relatives out of this
Re: Help I Am Depressed by XXXXTENTACION: 9:53pm On Aug 21, 2020
GODSENT253:
i am the first born sir. I rather leave relatives out of this
Hmn being the first born puts alot of burden on you and at such a young age i don't think you will be able to bear it alone. You will need alot of help from close pals and family to be able to pull through just take easy never give up.
Re: Help I Am Depressed by Vyzz: 11:00pm On Aug 21, 2020
I don't know if u are lying or not

1 Like

Re: Help I Am Depressed by Millennialaku(m): 3:25am On Aug 22, 2020
GODSENT253:
I am depressed. I rarely eat. I dont talk,tho i am not an introvert. I am mad at life,my mates are graduates but look at my life. Tho i work and earn money,yet i cant buy things i like,clothes a good android phone because if i do my siblhngs wont eat. I have tried suicide twice but i cant because of my siblhngs. Nairalanders i may die soon. My life aint worth livin. I dont know. I need help. Help me

your mates are not yet graduates. i also got admission immediately after sec school in 2016

nairalanders be careful with this guy undecided
Re: Help I Am Depressed by GODSENT253(m): 3:42am On Aug 22, 2020
Millennialaku:

your mates are not yet graduates. i also got admission immediately after sec school in 2016

nairalanders be careful with this guy undecided
ma,i dont know which school you are or went to. But i have mates who are graduates

1 Like

Re: Help I Am Depressed by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 22, 2020
GODSENT253:
Good evening love nairalander. I am not a good writer so please read my jargons. I think i may be falling into depression. I dont know what depression feels like but i think i may be depressed. I am sorry my phone cant type long so there will be abbriviations . MY STORY. I finished secondary school 2016,i was 16 then. Young wild and free and also brilliant too. I wrote jamb immediately which i passed with a score of 270 i got admitted into FUTA same year not knowing my worst dream will come true. My dad lost his job,my mum died the same year. Since then my life went down the drain. Since that year my family has not regained it stance. At 17 i turned the breadwinner of a family of four. Didnt get to write jamb again or think of education again. It has been all sort of job to job to another job,so me and my siblings can eat. I did not have time to think of my life again. NOW TO THE REASONS I MADE THIS POST
How old are your siblings.
Re: Help I Am Depressed by Millennialaku(m): 10:17am On Aug 22, 2020
Vyzz:
he is obviously lying grin
Re: Help I Am Depressed by Goldenfinger: 1:46pm On Aug 22, 2020
I once had suicide thought,home was going through alot and i couldnt do anytin abt it,so i wanted to kill myself tinking am useless eventhough am 21 i wanted to help out.but i told myself if i die would the problems go away?No it will add more,mum might go crazy loosing her eldest son,dad would blame himself all his life,tears upon tears.so i snap out those thought and decide to work on myself more and i dont want to die a virgin self grin na time e go take but everywhere go good,i trust in GOD and myself everytin go dey alright by his grace
Re: Help I Am Depressed by Nobodycan: 3:30pm On Aug 22, 2020
GODSENT253:
ma,i dont know which school you are or went to. But i have mates who are graduates
guy except d person entered poly ,if u entered 2016 u are graduating this year .. Simple as dat, for a 4 years course though..
Re: Help I Am Depressed by Mywd: 4:22pm On Aug 22, 2020
Go nd start trading FOREX
Re: Help I Am Depressed by Millennialaku(m): 9:07pm On Aug 23, 2020
Nobodycan:
guy except d person entered poly ,if u entered 2016 u are graduating this year .. Simple as dat, for a 4 years course though..
that guy is a bloody lair grin
Re: Help I Am Depressed by sageb: 7:39am On Aug 24, 2020
GODSENT253:
your mates that was admitted in 2016 cannot graduate in 2020 even if he/she is studying a 4year course. Tell us the institution, he/she went to.
Re: Help I Am Depressed by sageb: 7:43am On Aug 24, 2020
Nobodycan:
even poly do send students on 1yr IT so their 4yrs course will be completed in 5years
Re: Help I Am Depressed by 11Anonymous(m): 8:09am On Aug 24, 2020
I'm depressed too. No be only you. If I talk my story you go close this thread. But we dey look up to God. Las Las everywhere go good.
Re: Help I Am Depressed by missfrancess(f): 11:27am On Aug 24, 2020
Everybody they depress
Re: Help I Am Depressed by STENON(f): 11:50am On Aug 24, 2020
GODSENT253:
Scammer !!!

1 Like

Re: Help I Am Depressed by GODSENT252: 12:48pm On Aug 24, 2020
STENON:
Scammer !!!
Huh,why are you guys so quick to tag someone a scammer. And ma,do you think if i have money and living comfortably i will be droping my account number on nairaland begging for 500 naira? No ma. But its well.
Re: Help I Am Depressed by GODSENT252: 12:51pm On Aug 24, 2020
Vyzz:
sir,have you find time to check the site at all. Have you not heard of affilate program where the promise to pay if we bring people to their site. Thats my own way of making people register through my own link. My prayer is they pay as they promised

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Untold Story About July 10, 1999 On OAU Campus – Afrika’s Bravery / Come On And Study In Usa / STRIKE Latest: ASUU NEC Meeting Now Tohold On Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.