Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Ipob Warns It's Members To Pay €1000 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Warns It's Members To Pay €1000 (4435 Views)

Sit-At-Home: IPOB Warns Police Commissioners In Igboland Against Interference / Release Ubah Or Face Our Wrath, IPOB Warns FG, DSS / Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipob Warns It's Members To Pay €1000 by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 07, 2017
don't have a link but I have the audio evidence direct from the host mouth...
Uche Mefor play it below.
Will upload it on my YouTube channel...

Some will say what is my concern if Ipob ask for not less than €1000 euros every month.

My concern remains these questions...

1. You are not benefiting from the government you're complaining. What are you benefiting from this money our rich Igbo brothers are contributing?
2. They said they need this moneys for his court case. What about when he was not in court what were they doing with this money.

I have one more question if only this two can be answered.

Use your brain.

Play evidence audio below.

Recorded today being 7/01/17

After all the contributions Ipob will come out to say they bought an armored tanker. Later they will say they are the harmless protesters

1 Like

Re: Ipob Warns It's Members To Pay €1000 by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 07, 2017
The threat is that anyone that cannot pay will be kicked out...
I will upload the audio on my YouTube channel.
It can't upload on Nairaland

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzhIdi-9T3Q
Re: Ipob Warns It's Members To Pay €1000 by highpriest4: 9:06am On Jan 07, 2017
U have being giving a lot of fucckk since 2016 and u are not out of fucckk. It seems u are fucckked up eternally

4 Likes

Re: Ipob Warns It's Members To Pay €1000 by Yujin(m): 9:07am On Jan 07, 2017
Lol. As you go about your campaign of calumny against IPOB, may you never be able to stand against your oppressors. May there always be someone to work against whatsoever you're fighting for.

10 Likes

Re: Ipob Warns It's Members To Pay €1000 by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 07, 2017
Oga how much exactly are you being paid.
Arent you tired, your crying more than the bereaved.
You just put Biafra matter ontop your head like Olajumoke Agege Bread.
Please this is a new yeat channel your time and resources to better venture.
Am sure in your mind your feeling like an activist or a whistle blower, but trust me you aint any of the above.
Your Just a jobless youth who has an internet enabled phone and data.
Channel your effort to let say getting a job.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Warns It's Members To Pay €1000 by Xway(m): 9:07am On Jan 07, 2017
IpobExposed:
The threat is that anyone that cannot pay will be kicked out...
I will upload the audio on my YouTube channel.
It can't upload on Nairaland
STILL DOING WHAT YOU ARE BEST IN DOING.

BRO IPOB IS MOVING VERY FAST THAT YOU CAN NEVER IMAGINE!!!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Warns It's Members To Pay €1000 by GMBuhari: 9:09am On Jan 07, 2017
It's a movement based on fraud, that has been discussed extensively

10 Likes

Re: Ipob Warns It's Members To Pay €1000 by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 07, 2017
Yujin:
Lol. As you go about your campaign of calumny against IPOB, may you never be able to stand against your oppressors. May there always be someone to work against whatsoever you're fighting for.

Those are not my questions.

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Warns It's Members To Pay €1000 by fuckfuckman(m): 9:13am On Jan 07, 2017
Let me answer your useless and foolish bastard question...
Any how we spend our money it is no zombie business... Even if we spend our money on what we cannot give account we would be rewarded in heaven...

We don't give forhk in the morning

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Warns It's Members To Pay €1000 by mengho(m): 9:18am On Jan 07, 2017
IPad will soon set a squard of their most prized brainwashed youth & bootlickers to cover this up & shower you with insults.

I hope the sane ones pick up the clues grin

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Warns It's Members To Pay €1000 by fuckfuckman(m): 9:20am On Jan 07, 2017
mengho:
IPad will soon set a squard of their most prized brainwashed youth & bootlickers to cover this up & shower you with insults.

I hope the sane ones pick up the clues grin

The useless bastard question have been answered u hear?

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Warns It's Members To Pay €1000 by dunkem21(m): 9:22am On Jan 07, 2017
Then, they should pay cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ipob Warns It's Members To Pay €1000 by fuckfuckman(m): 9:26am On Jan 07, 2017
Justdulla:
Oga how much exactly are you being paid.
Arent you tired, your crying more than the bereaved.
You just put Biafra matter ontop your head like Olajumoke Agege Bread.
Please this is a new yeat channel your time and resources to better venture.
Am sure in your mind your feeling like an activist or a whistle blower, but trust me you aint any of the above.
Your Just a jobless youth who has an internet enabled phone and data.
Channel your effort to let say getting a job.

I saw him on job vacancies... I wish this guy can just go out from NL again...
Is our money live it for us...
Jobless people

7 Likes

Re: Ipob Warns It's Members To Pay €1000 by HammerTheirPapa(f): 9:52am On Jan 07, 2017
IpobExposed:

Some will say what is my concern if Ipob ask for not less than €1000 euros every month.

1. You are not benefiting from the government you're complaining. What are you benefiting from this money our rich Igbo brothers are contributing?
2. They said they need this moneys for his court case. What about when he was not in court what were they doing with this money.

Use your brain.

Lol.. the yoruba muslim zombies will agree with you and jump up for joy. grin

6 Likes

Re: Ipob Warns It's Members To Pay €1000 by queencalipso(f): 10:00am On Jan 07, 2017
Is this another version of biafraudexposed? I thought you've left Nl, what brought you back again? Or have you been threatened to continue in your foolishness?

Anyway, which ever way they choose to handle their business shouldn't give you sleepless night, it's not your movement but theirs. let those involved complain.

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Warns It's Members To Pay €1000 by thepeople2020: 10:06am On Jan 07, 2017
SO WHATZ YOUR PROBLEM WITH THAT? We fund our own struggle.

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Warns It's Members To Pay €1000 by Dedetwo(m): 10:08am On Jan 07, 2017
IpobExposed:

Use your brain.

Most people pay more tithe than the IPOB's request. The tithe I considered a sentimental expenditure is nothing compared to fight for freedom.

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Warns It's Members To Pay €1000 by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 07, 2017
thepeople2020:
SO WHATZ YOUR PROBLEM WITH THAT? We fund our own struggle.

You are yet to answer my question. What part are u funding ...
Because if Buhari comes now and said he needs money to better Nigeria...
You guys will wail. That what does he want to do.
Simple question yet all the comments are not related to the answer. The other one is saying he will get his reward in heaven...

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Warns It's Members To Pay €1000 by dunkem21(m): 10:45am On Jan 07, 2017
The money is their money sha cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ipob Warns It's Members To Pay €1000 by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 07, 2017
dunkem21:
The money is their money sha cheesy

They rant all day that they are not benefiting from the government. What are they benefiting from their contributions.
even their hospital bills are not taken care of..

Simple question as u insult Buhari. what are u benefiting from your contribution government

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Warns It's Members To Pay €1000 by dunkem21(m): 11:03am On Jan 07, 2017
Re: Ipob Warns It's Members To Pay €1000 by Dedetwo(m): 11:05am On Jan 07, 2017
IpobExposed:

They rant all day that they are not benefiting from the government. What are they benefiting from their contributions.
even their hospital bills are not taken care of..

Simple question as u insult Buhari. what are u benefiting from your contribution government

The expectations never can be linked to the present Nigerian government led by dumbass jackasses.

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Warns It's Members To Pay €1000 by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 07, 2017
dunkem21:

Still their money grin

Still not the answer...!

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Warns It's Members To Pay €1000 by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 07, 2017
Dedetwo:

The expectations never can be linked to the present Nigerian government led by dumbass jackasses.

Rather than abusing give me an answer why a Radio Station will say any zone that cannot raise €1000 euros will be kicked out.
What about the poor.
Ok. Are you guys using this money to fund your facebook page?

Because... We have all seen you guys didn't buy any gun with the money before.
So what tangible result can u point from this money.

Point it out here and stop abusing!

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Warns It's Members To Pay €1000 by dunkem21(m): 11:11am On Jan 07, 2017
IpobExposed:

Still not the answer...!

I have answered it ..

1 Like

Re: Ipob Warns It's Members To Pay €1000 by Dedetwo(m): 11:13am On Jan 07, 2017
IpobExposed:

Rather than abusing give me an answer why a Radio Station will say any zone that cannot raise €1000 euros will be kicked out.
What about the poor.
Ok. Are you guys using this money to fund your facebook page?

Because... We have all seen you guys didn't buy any gun with the money before.
So what tangible result can u point from this money.

Point it out here and stop abusing!

Are you serious? The fight for freedom is not cheap and cannot be a cheap-ass. Are you so out of it that you assumed whatever is purchased from the proceeds by IPOB should be made public to some dummy eyes of Nigerian?

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Warns It's Members To Pay €1000 by dunkem21(m): 11:14am On Jan 07, 2017
Re: Ipob Warns It's Members To Pay €1000 by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 07, 2017
dunkem21:

You pay your dues or get kicked out in any organization .. even if it's a rotary club cool

Yes we know that. And the members of those organizations can give clear use of their fund...
If it's armed robbery they will be contributing for guns. But this one no one of you can just provide an answer...

After all this money from rich igbo brothers your brother will get shot and ipob will say it doesn't have money
Re: Ipob Warns It's Members To Pay €1000 by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 07, 2017
Someone should just provide an answer
Re: Ipob Warns It's Members To Pay €1000 by dunkem21(m): 11:53am On Jan 07, 2017
IpobExposed:

Yes we know that. And the members of those organizations can give clear use of their fund...
If it's armed robbery they will be contributing for guns. But this one no one of you can just provide an answer...

After all this money from rich igbo brothers your brother will get shot and ipob will say it doesn't have money

Are they supposed to be shot?

Trump must hear this cheesy
Re: Ipob Warns It's Members To Pay €1000 by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 07, 2017
After all this contributions Ipob will then come out to say they bought an armored tanker, yet they will say they are harmless

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Warns It's Members To Pay €1000 by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 07, 2017
dunkem21:

Are they supposed to be shot?

Trump must hear this cheesy

Yes. Their protest are not peaceful. Because many Aba boys that are touts are always travelling to join this protest.
The one in Benin around November they announced on their radio that some Ipob guys burned police van.
The one in Onitcha December 2015 we all heard that one they said they blocked the bridge. Why should you block a bridge. What about an ambulance was carrying a half dead person.
The one I do quote all the time is the 26th of november 2015 they burned Dangote truck saying he is an Hausa fulani eating their oil. Stole his cement... Beat an hausa man to close death.. For staying in Biafra land...
Even on their protest video titled buhari made a mistake to arrest kanu. They entered gtbank in artelary and pulled down Nigeria flag...

With all this public disturbance you want government to live them...?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

As Ugwuanyi Massive Support Gathers Momentum Ahead Of 2019 / Easter: Our Tomorrow Shall Be Better, Ikpeazu Assures Abians / 2023: Wike In Talks With APC, May Dump PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.