Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,725 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Ipob Warns It's Members To Pay €1000 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Warns It's Members To Pay €1000 (4448 Views)

Sit-At-Home: IPOB Warns Police Commissioners In Igboland Against Interference / Release Ubah Or Face Our Wrath, IPOB Warns FG, DSS / Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ipob Warns It's Members To Pay €1000 by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 07, 2017
dunkem21:

Are they supposed to be shot?

Trump must hear this cheesy

I have answered your question if they should be shot... Answer mine provide one tangible information concerning the use of this fund... Answer us if this is not a fraud... or are u guys using it to fund your facebook page?
Re: Ipob Warns It's Members To Pay €1000 by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 07, 2017
Dedetwo:

Are you serious? The fight for freedom is not cheap and cannot be a cheap-ass. Are you so out of it that you assumed whatever is purchased from the proceeds by IPOB should be made public to some dummy eyes of Nigerian?

Ok be sincere to your self do you know anything that the money is used for... Live sentiment apart

1 Like

Re: Ipob Warns It's Members To Pay €1000 by limeta(f): 12:49pm On Jan 07, 2017
The tax they pay in zoogeria what is the money used for.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Warns It's Members To Pay €1000 by dunkem21(m): 12:49pm On Jan 07, 2017
IpobExposed:

I have answered your question if they should be shot... Answer mine provide one tangible information concerning the use of this fund... Answer us if this is not a fraud... or are u guys using it to fund your facebook page?

The intention of dragging everybody in is well noted cheesy as per the bolded cheesy

I have answered you already though I chose to delete my comments ..

I said they can use it for MMM, for T-shirts, banners, transportation and drinks grin

They pay lawyers too cool ..I can list one million and one things to do if common sense is applied.

It's THEIR money, bro.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Warns It's Members To Pay €1000 by prince9851(m): 12:55pm On Jan 07, 2017
IpobExposed:

They rant all day that they are not benefiting from the government. What are they benefiting from their contributions.
even their hospital bills are not taken care of..

Simple question as u insult Buhari. what are u benefiting from your contribution government
majority of ipob members are based outside Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ipob Warns It's Members To Pay €1000 by prince9851(m): 1:00pm On Jan 07, 2017
IpobExposed:

I have answered your question if they should be shot... Answer mine provide one tangible information concernin the use of this fund... Answer us if this is not a fraud... or are u guys using it to fund your facebook page?
c dis guy.
do u know how much it takes to fund shortwave? or fm dat is broadcasting to live to many countries??
or u think it's free??
stop taking advantage of d gullibility and foolishness of ur afonja brothers

1 Like

Re: Ipob Warns It's Members To Pay €1000 by HammerTheirPapa(f): 1:08pm On Jan 07, 2017
yoruba muslims and their abooki masters lamenting against IPOB and begging UN and the rest of the world to tag them as 'fraud'. When the UN and sane people refuse to do so, their muslim skulls cry to high heavens... grin

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Warns It's Members To Pay €1000 by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 07, 2017
dunkem21:

The intention of dragging everybody in is well noted cheesy as per the bolded cheesy

I have answered you already though I chose to delete my comments ..

I said they can use it for MMM, for T-shirts, banners, transportation and drinks grin

They pay lawyers too cool ..I can list one million and one things to do if common sense is applied.

It's THEIR money, bro.

What concern MMM to this?
T shirts is individually they produce it in Aba including the shoes.
So as banners. Like Uche Mefor said December last year "[b]use your money buy Biafra flag, posters everything or make them your self in solidarity [b]"
The people with Biafra on their keke they print it by their selves or buy it. Ipob does not fund it or prove.

Using the lawyer as an excuse I ask again is above
Before the law came in the scene what was the money used for..

Simply say nothing. Than saying MMM and those off point things you're saying.

Ipob funds nothing

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Warns It's Members To Pay €1000 by dunkem21(m): 1:34pm On Jan 07, 2017
IpobExposed:

What concern MMM to this?
T shirts is individually they produce it in Aba including the shoes.
So as banners. Like Uche Mefor said December last year "[b]use your money buy Biafra flag, posters everything or make them your self in solidarity [b]"
The people with Biafra on their keke they print it by their selves or buy it. Ipob does not fund it or prove.

Using the lawyer as an excuse I ask again is above
Before the law came in the scene what was the money used for..

Simply say nothing. Than saying MMM and those off point things you're saying.

Ipob funds nothing

You win cheesy .. They produce T-shirts worn in US in Aba .. cheesy

Their money .. their decision ..

Non members like you and I wouldn't know unless you join cool

1 Like

Re: Ipob Warns It's Members To Pay €1000 by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 07, 2017
dunkem21:

You win cheesy .. They produce T-shirts worn in US in Aba .. cheesy
Their money .. their decision ..
Non members like you and I wouldn't know unless you join cool
Re: Ipob Warns It's Members To Pay €1000 by Obdk: 6:50pm On Jan 07, 2017
Afonja drinking para for ipob headache
Re: Ipob Warns It's Members To Pay €1000 by timecapsule: 8:59pm On Jan 07, 2017
I didn't know how much they are paying you to making this kind of post.
But if i may ask you what is your concern over other peoples interest, those that have not complain that their people are defrauding them.

I don't know your age, but what do you think that can be your age difference and BUHARI, GOWON, OBASANJO ETC when they rule in 60s, 70, and 80s.

Pls try and do something with your time than being a sycophant.
IpobExposed:

Rather than abusing give me an answer why a Radio Station will say any zone that cannot raise €1000 euros will be kicked out.
What about the poor.
Ok. Are you guys using this money to fund your facebook page?

Because... We have all seen you guys didn't buy any gun with the money before.
So what tangible result can u point from this money.

Point it out here and stop abusing!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Did Opposite To What A President Should Do- CNN / More Photos :Akpabio Defection to APC Rally / Gej Performed Well On Education In The North Than Buhari -picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.