Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,151 members, 7,860,123 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:14 AM

If They Say My Spoken English Is Not Fluent, That Is Their Business- Mercy Aigbe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If They Say My Spoken English Is Not Fluent, That Is Their Business- Mercy Aigbe (1242 Views)

"Drink Coffee And Mind Your Business"- Mercy Johnson's Word On Marble. / DJ Cuppy Speaks Fluent French In Maybelline Video, Fans React / Olajumoke Orisaguna Speaks Fluent English Now (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If They Say My Spoken English Is Not Fluent, That Is Their Business- Mercy Aigbe by bbbabes(f): 10:06am On Jan 07, 2017
Mercy Aigbe has finally spoken her decision not to show up at the Best Of Nollywood Awards, she was meant to co-host with ace comedian, Okey Bakassi.

With many believing she opted out at the last minute due to her inability to speak English fluently, Mercy has finally addressed the rumors.

Speaking with Saturday Beats, she said:

I would not speak on why I was not at BON awards or why I did not host the event. I don’t care about what anybody says. If they say my spoken English is not fluent, that is their business. I do not speak fluently yet I have hosted various awards including the City People awards. People have watched my interviews on television and they listen to me speak on my social media accounts.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-pH4xiQOY3Pc/WHCAbT28KuI/AAAAAAADV2M/UUGfFdIbSqsUIVI7Aq3LHxfJ1vnVxDFYwCLcB/s640/Untitled.png[/img]

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/01/if-they-say-my-spoken-english-is-not.html

lalasticlala
Re: If They Say My Spoken English Is Not Fluent, That Is Their Business- Mercy Aigbe by klassykute(m): 10:09am On Jan 07, 2017
lol
Re: If They Say My Spoken English Is Not Fluent, That Is Their Business- Mercy Aigbe by Acekidc4(m): 10:11am On Jan 07, 2017
Story for the Igba Irumoles!!

1 Like

Re: If They Say My Spoken English Is Not Fluent, That Is Their Business- Mercy Aigbe by opeyemiieblog(m): 10:11am On Jan 07, 2017
lol....don't mind ...dos who sabi English .....dem still dey find job....n u dey make correct money

1 Like

Re: If They Say My Spoken English Is Not Fluent, That Is Their Business- Mercy Aigbe by doublewisdom: 10:15am On Jan 07, 2017
Sister Mercy calm down, your Mother tongue interference is the reason you bailed. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: If They Say My Spoken English Is Not Fluent, That Is Their Business- Mercy Aigbe by nitlad: 11:45am On Jan 07, 2017
Re: If They Say My Spoken English Is Not Fluent, That Is Their Business- Mercy Aigbe by prela(f): 1:02pm On Jan 07, 2017
don't mind them, they no dey alright. I know you must have reasons for not showing up. but until you share it. they will keep saying trash.
Re: If They Say My Spoken English Is Not Fluent, That Is Their Business- Mercy Aigbe by Kobicove(m): 2:31pm On Jan 07, 2017
How dose this concern us? undecided
Re: If They Say My Spoken English Is Not Fluent, That Is Their Business- Mercy Aigbe by KellyKertz(m): 4:16pm On Jan 07, 2017
lol

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Nigeria Breweries Workers Rush To Snap With Thin Tall Tony / Top Ten Richest Comedians In Nigeria And Their Net Wort -photos / Basketmouth And His Wife Serves Game Of Thrones Vibes, Pictured On Iron Throne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.