Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,047 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

I Am Sick Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Sick Of Nigeria (672 Views)

I Am Sick And Tired Of Tribal Politics - Who Is With Me? / Is Anybody Else Sick Of Fellow Nigerians? / I Am Sick And Tired! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Sick Of Nigeria by supereagle(m): 5:45am On Nov 23, 2009
I tell you there is too much frustration in this country. Nothing is working in this country,again you log onto the net you see a material you think will be of help to you to improve yourself , both digital and physical, you will discover that Nig is not accepted. You check the same site you see Niger,Benin, Togo etc. How did we get to this state of rejection? what is our sins that warrant this rejection by some online merchants. It is terrible.Problem inside , rejection outside. What is the way out?
I wanted to buy a book''put more cash in you pocket'' behold Nigeria is not listed at the site where as small nations around Nigeria are listed. Click Bank will not even like to deal with us. But some of still deal with them. How?
Re: I Am Sick Of Nigeria by init4dmoni(m): 9:16pm On Nov 23, 2009
big whoop!!!!
ur rantin aint gonna change nothin!! tongue
Re: I Am Sick Of Nigeria by donjon: 11:47pm On Nov 23, 2009
Stupid thread
Re: I Am Sick Of Nigeria by DualCore1: 6:34am On Nov 24, 2009
Deal with it, brotha.
Re: I Am Sick Of Nigeria by Dclique(m): 10:04am On Nov 24, 2009
@poster, shebi u know where border is abi?
I rest my case. . .
Re: I Am Sick Of Nigeria by Dclique(m): 10:07am On Nov 24, 2009
@poster, shebi u know where border is abi?
I rest my case. . .
Re: I Am Sick Of Nigeria by supereagle(m): 12:58pm On Nov 24, 2009
Posted by: Dual Core
Deal with it, brotha.
One is going tru painful frustration, some people say ''Stupid Post'' What the farmer is crying over is what the quail is lafin with.
How do I deal with? How to buy a material on the net where Nigerians are rejected? Both physical and dital products.Someone shud tell me.
Re: I Am Sick Of Nigeria by donjon: 1:31am On Nov 25, 2009
Stop ranting & find some other way

(1) (Reply)

Sanusi And Sacked Bank's Ceo's / The Nigerian Constitution & The Bible, Any Difference? / Yaradua Smokes Toomuch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.