Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

How I Was Frauded 410k By A White Guy. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Was Frauded 410k By A White Guy. (1283 Views)

Racist White Guy Beaten For Shouting 'f**k You' To Black Protesters(photo+video) / Frauded By Godsfavour Epin / 9-year-old Black Boy Wrongly Accused Of Sexual Assault By A White Woman (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Frauded 410k By A White Guy. by classicyung(m): 11:11am On Jan 07, 2017
Actually its a very very long story but to cut it short, i reside in kano state so on this faithful day before the MMM freezen of mavro i was matched to PH of 300k which i pledged. So on that morning the person i was to pay called me and i told him that i was going to make the payment that day, later on i took my bath and headed straight away for the bank with my atm card, i could only get 100k from the atm machine with my card, so i decided to enter the bank to tell them i wanted to make a withdrawal of more than 100k, they told me since i have no withdrawal slip i'll have to go to their main branch so i can use the atm express.
I came out of the bank and wanted to take keke-napep to first bank head branch at Lagos street, opposite CBN of nigeria, for those who stay in kano and can relate, so this keke guy with a white guy seated at the back stopped and i told him where i was going but he said he'll have to drop the white guy before taking me to my destination. So i agreed since its almost the same road, on getting to Beirut road(place where phones and laptops are been sold) where the white guy wanted to drop, so i came down so the white guy could come down because keke napeps in kano uses only one entrance. So when the white guy came down, dipped his hand into his pocket and brought out 7pieces of Ten dollar notes giving the keke guy just one, so as he wanted to cross the road, the keke guy asked me to call him that he might be a stranger that just arrived and maybe hasnt changed his dollars to naira, so he definitely needs help. I agreed with him and called back the white guy, so i asked him who he was, and why hasnt he changed his dollars. He said his name was David, and he was a South Korean but he grew up in switzerland where his dad works as a security officer at Swiss World Bank. And that his dad owns 2 cargo ships which he controls,and with which they sail peoples goods to different countries, so he just arrived Nigeria with some goods he brought with him(laptops,iphones,refrigerators,generators,etc) and that he has a customer who stays in kano by name Binta, and that the last time he brought goods to nigeria, this Hajiya Binta bought all the goods but she was owing him balance of 3000dollars, and she promised to pay him whenever he brings another goods to nigeria, so now he has brought the goods and he needs 2700 dollars to pay custom for their duty fee but due to he dont have such amount on him that moment so he asked the custom officer to bring him and the goods down to kano state that he has a customer who was owing him 3000dollars, so after the collection that he'll settle them and continue his transactions with this Binta.
Meanwhile he has lost the Binta's phone number but the chief custom officer told him that he has an elder brother who stays in kano, so he could help him locate this Binta of a person, but when they arrived kano and was taken to the house of the custom elder brother, He said the man cant speak english so they couldnt conversate easily, and he was trying to tell him that his visa was going to expire in a week time, so he needs to hurry up and leave the country in three or four days time.
But the man was so dumb, after the custom officers left to return the next day for their money, so him hoping that the Binta was a popular person and could be easily located went in search for her that day but all to no avail, so he slept in a hotel where a nigerian prostitute made away with his briefcase which consist of his gold wrist watch and 1600dollars with some other documents, so waking up this morning he couldnt find the girl that helped him take his brief case upstairs and slept with him, but that wasnt his problem as he needs to locate this Binta so he could settle with the custom officers, finish his transactions and go back to his country, and that the 1st bike(keke napep) he took, that the guy collected 50dollars from him, i and the keke guy felt pity for him, so we decided to help.
TBC

1 Like

Re: How I Was Frauded 410k By A White Guy. by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 07, 2017
Long story... And I was lost in the bushes.

Abeeeg, what kind of story is this? undecided

1 Like

Re: How I Was Frauded 410k By A White Guy. by dingbang(m): 11:25am On Jan 07, 2017
It is an abomination for a white man to defraud a Nigerian..... U ought to be stoned to death

1 Like

Re: How I Was Frauded 410k By A White Guy. by SUPERPACK: 11:30am On Jan 07, 2017
pls when will this movie end.
Re: How I Was Frauded 410k By A White Guy. by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 07, 2017
Hmmm lies up and down
Re: How I Was Frauded 410k By A White Guy. by casttlebarbz(m): 11:38am On Jan 07, 2017
but y are you telling lies ?

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Frauded 410k By A White Guy. by classicyung(m): 11:52am On Jan 07, 2017
So we asked some few people if they knew of any Hajiya Binta but none could say he knows or have heard about such name in that Telecom market, only one guy who said he knows of one Binta some years ago and that she has relocated, so i was becoming worried and i told the keke guy why would we be worrying about one Binta of a person since its a kind of goods that could be sold as easily and moreover its not a stolen goods, so we should forget about the Binta and look for somebody else to buy the goods from the white guy,so he could settle with the custom and he could leave for his country again, so the keke guy asked him where was the goods and he said its still in the house of the elder brother of the custom officer,so we entered the keke and headed there.
When we got to the compound and entered we saw a man wearing singlets and he was washing some clothes, when he saw us he jumped up nd exclaimed! Asking the white guy where have he been and that he has been looking for him since yesterday, that he even went to the police station and fm radio to report his disappearance and he was told that if by 12pm he hasnt find him that he should teturn, meanwhile he was speaking in pidgin and the white guy couldnt hear him,so i was translating for thr white guy, so the keke guy who was an igbo guy told the custom brother that we should go inside first. We entered the building although its been completed but has not been painted, i found only six plastic chairs ontop a rug with a 21" television in the sitting room.
So we sat down and the keke guy explained to the custom brother how we met with the white guy and how he told us everything that has happened and been happening, and how we searched for the Binta with no avail, but we came with a conclusion of selling the goods to another person since he has the custom clearance papers which clearifies that the goods belongs to the white guy and its not a stolen property.
But the custom brother said that early that morning that the custom officers had returned and demanded for the white guy,but he told them that he went out since yesterday but couldnt come back till now,so the custom officers began to suspect him that he wants to harm the white guy and convey the goods, so they decided to take the goods along with them as they're leaving for lagos so incase anytime the white guy returns he should phone them and makr thr payments before his goods will be returned back to him. When the white guy heard "back to lagos" he became curious as to know what was happening, so i explained to him that the goids has been taking back to lagos immediately he burst into tears crying, then he told me to ask the custom brother what about the other box he told him to keep it differently that it belongs to someone special if the custom officers has taken it along with them also, so i asked him but he said no, that the box is still intact because he hid it differently, so i asked him to go and bring it so we could see what it was.
TBC
Re: How I Was Frauded 410k By A White Guy. by classicyung(m): 11:57am On Jan 07, 2017
Plz am not telling stories so you could believe or not, am actually sharing an experience as it happened.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Frauded 410k By A White Guy. by ikp120(m): 12:09pm On Jan 07, 2017
undecided
Re: How I Was Frauded 410k By A White Guy. by maxti: 12:15pm On Jan 07, 2017
You fell for this? Very very old Lagos scam!
Re: How I Was Frauded 410k By A White Guy. by Emescot(m): 12:28pm On Jan 07, 2017
Na wa o Op this is the method they use na, chai so kano never experience those kind scammers thats why u fell for it easily

1 Like

Re: How I Was Frauded 410k By A White Guy. by classicyung(m): 6:21pm On Jan 07, 2017
So this custom brother went inside the room and brought out the box, it was a very big box. Those kind of box they use to seal goods in ships, so when he brought it out, then the white guy now said that he was asked to deliver this particular box to one Atiku Abubakar that it was the reward for the crude oil he sold to Switzerland, and meanwhile he has lost the contact of this Atiku when the prostitute made away with his brief case at the hotel, so i asked him what the box contained and he said he dont know actually but that he has been bringing it for this particular man every three months.
Then i persuaded the custom brother and the other keke guy that we should open the box to see what it contained before we could reach for the owner ofcourse which is supposed to be the former vice president Atiku Abubakar, we struggled to open the box and to my surprise what i saw was alarming. The box contained stacked one one thousand naira notes and it was filled to the top with a golden ring with flames ontop the money but the flames wasnt burning the box nor the money. The other keke guy nearly fainted, my heart began to beat fast as the custom brother asked him if he knew what this was, but he still said no. So the custom brother spoke to me in igbo and asked me if we should dub the white guy by making away with all the money since he had no idea what it was, the other keke guy agreed but i said no, we should let him know and if possible he could tell us what the ring with burning flames means.
So i spoke to him and told him that actually this is nigerian currency that he has been bringing for this particular man, so he screamed and said "so his father has been buying crude oil from this men and he never knew, and meanwhile his father never told him that this was nigerian currency contained in the box, and like his father also told him that Africans could kill themselves for money, so as we have noticed that it was african currency contained in the box that we might want to kill him, so he dipped his hand into his pocket and brought out 10dollar note, asking me to go and buy him cigarette and matches so he could smoke and burn the box while everybody go his or her way. So i tried to calm him down telling him that we're not going to harm him as we have concluded that we'll be truthful to him.
He tried to believe me but not so well, so he said that if we actually mean what we said that we should take an oath that nobody will reveal this to anybody not here untill we conclude the whole process of the money, so we agreed and he asked the custom brother to get him a piece of paper which he did and he spoke some incantations and placed his right thumb on it and asked every other person to place theirs. He said actually that this same oath killed stella obasanjo the wife of the former president of our country but people never knew.
TBC
Re: How I Was Frauded 410k By A White Guy. by ArabMopol(m): 7:23pm On Jan 07, 2017
wake me up when u are through
Re: How I Was Frauded 410k By A White Guy. by sholikay(m): 7:24pm On Jan 07, 2017
nawaoooo!.
Re: How I Was Frauded 410k By A White Guy. by rydow(m): 9:19am On Jan 08, 2017
classicyung:
So this custom brother went inside the room and brought out the box, it was a very big box. Those kind of box they use to seal goods in ships, so when he brought it out, then the white guy now said that he was asked to deliver this particular box to one Atiku Abubakar that it was the reward for the crude oil he sold to Switzerland, and meanwhile he has lost the contact of this Atiku when the prostitute made away with his brief case at the hotel, so i asked him what the box contained and he said he dont know actually but that he has been bringing it for this particular man every three months.
Then i persuaded the custom brother and the other keke guy that we should open the box to see what it contained before we could reach for the owner ofcourse which is supposed to be the former vice president Atiku Abubakar, we struggled to open the box and to my surprise what i saw was alarming. The box contained stacked one one thousand naira notes and it was filled to the top with a golden ring with flames ontop the money but the flames wasnt burning the box nor the money. The other keke guy nearly fainted, my heart began to beat fast as the custom brother asked him if he knew what this was, but he still said no. So the custom brother spoke to me in igbo and asked me if we should dub the white guy by making away with all the money since he had no idea what it was, the other keke guy agreed but i said no, we should let him know and if possible he could tell us what the ring with burning flames means.
So i spoke to him and told him that actually this is nigerian currency that he has been bringing for this particular man, so he screamed and said "so his father has been buying crude oil from this men and he never knew, and meanwhile his father never told him that this was nigerian currency contained in the box, and like his father also told him that Africans could kill themselves for money, so as we have noticed that it was african currency contained in the box that we might want to kill him, so he dipped his hand into his pocket and brought out 10dollar note, asking me to go and buy him cigarette and matches so he could smoke and burn the box while everybody go his or her way. So i tried to calm him down telling him that we're not going to harm him as we have concluded that we'll be truthful to him.
He tried to believe me but not so well, so he said that if we actually mean what we said that we should take an oath that nobody will reveal this to anybody not here untill we conclude the whole process of the money, so we agreed and he asked the custom brother to get him a piece of paper which he did and he spoke some[b] incantations[/b] and placed his right thumb on it and asked every other person to place theirs. He said actually that this same oath killed stella obasanjo the wife of the former president of our country but people never knew.
TBC

Incantations from swistzerland

I had the same experience many years ago, They have the exact same story line. But mine was with a suppose Togollese.

I left that weekend to meet them unannounced on monday eating Puff-Puff together. Awon OLORIBURUKU.

If i was greedy and not patience with the situation, I would have stolen my fathers money to buy one crazy Yellow and Red chemical.

God saved me though!

But it was fun seeing them doing the Magic ( Printing Money from a Bucket filled with water).
Re: How I Was Frauded 410k By A White Guy. by aieromon(m): 1:54pm On Jan 08, 2017
Greed is real
Re: How I Was Frauded 410k By A White Guy. by Tobyshegz(m): 3:19pm On Jan 08, 2017
As a 9ja guy!!! man! guy, you fall my hand

1 Like

Re: How I Was Frauded 410k By A White Guy. by legendary4luv(m): 7:15pm On Jan 08, 2017
aieromon:
Greed is real

good evening sir aieromon, someone referred me to you and sent you a pm......thanks
Re: How I Was Frauded 410k By A White Guy. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 08, 2017
dingbang:
It is an abomination for a white man to defraud a Nigerian..... U ought to be stoned to death
lol, funny yu

(1) (Reply)

Woman Confronts Pastor Who Raped Her And Her Sister Years Ago(video) / Thief Caught And Stripped Unclad By Police Officer In Lagos / Street Begging And Ways To Reduce It On Our Streets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.