Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,963 members, 7,952,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:44 AM

18- Year Old Develops A Solar Powered Grinder - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 18- Year Old Develops A Solar Powered Grinder (723 Views)

Nigerian Student Develops A Dashboard To Show Covid19 Spread / 18-Year-Old Boy Suspended After Proposing To His Teen Girlfriend In School In SA / Ekomobong Finbarr Designs Solar-Powered Keke In FUTO For His School Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

18- Year Old Develops A Solar Powered Grinder by kingabpet(m): 11:22am On Jan 07, 2017
Came across this on FB and I decided to share it!

18-yr-old SS3 student of FGC Ogbomoso, Tobi Ayanwoye, develops alarm footmat, solar-powered mower and grinder.

Re: 18- Year Old Develops A Solar Powered Grinder by kabrud: 11:28am On Jan 07, 2017
I don't understand. Using the output of the solar panel to power the grinder, is that all? What exactly did he develope? Thought he developed a grinding machine (solar source inclusive) that uses the sun.
Re: 18- Year Old Develops A Solar Powered Grinder by Unionised(m): 11:39am On Jan 07, 2017
kabrud:
I don't understand. Using the output of the solar panel to power the grinder, is that all? What exactly did he develope? Thought he developed a grinding machine (solar source inclusive) that uses the sun.

At least he was able to connect solar power to a grinding machine.

Which one you don Connect?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 18- Year Old Develops A Solar Powered Grinder by Larwin(m): 11:55am On Jan 07, 2017
Re: 18- Year Old Develops A Solar Powered Grinder by kabrud: 11:58am On Jan 07, 2017
Unionised:

At least he was able to connect solar power to a grinding machine.

Which one you don Connect?

Pls don't ask me what I have connectected cos this is not different from changing source of power supply from gen to phcn or vice versa. Keep celebrating rubbish when real invention is going on in developed nation. So because I decide to change my tv connection to solar power (which I did not invent) I have come up with one powerful invention. Hahahaha, una no go kill person 4 this naija. One welder joined some metals taking the shape of an aircraft, people started celebrating him. U people should stop making us laughing stock, I take God beg u, biko, ejor.
Re: 18- Year Old Develops A Solar Powered Grinder by Unionised(m): 12:06pm On Jan 07, 2017
kabrud:

Pls don't ask me what I have connectected cos this is not different from changing source of power supply from gen to phcn or vice versa. Keep celebrating rubbish when real invention is going on in developed nation. So because I decide to change my tv connection to solar power (which I did not invent) I have come up with one powerful invention. Hahahaha, una no go kill person 4 this naija. One welder joined some metals taking the shape of an aircraft, people started celebrating him. U people should stop making us laughing stock, I take God beg u, biko, ejor.

Oga, go and sit down.

When you where his age, what did you achieve?

And now that you have invented the next best thing since jollof rice, kindly showcase it.

Olodo.
Re: 18- Year Old Develops A Solar Powered Grinder by kabrud: 12:15pm On Jan 07, 2017
Unionised:

Oga, go and sit down.

When you where his age, what did you achieve?

And now that you have invented the next best thing since jollof rice, kindly showcase it.

Olodo.

Keep celebrating rubbish, that is where u will remain. At his age I was in the university. I don't know when changing of power source has become one big achievement.
Re: 18- Year Old Develops A Solar Powered Grinder by Unionised(m): 12:19pm On Jan 07, 2017
kabrud:

Keep celebrating rubbish, that is where u will remain. At his age I was in the university.

Story.

You should have gone to invent something at that age.

Why go to the university at all.

Afterall, its the same mediocre people that are there.

Which makes you half-baked and inconsequential.

No wonder we have not heard of your invention.

Sheep.
Re: 18- Year Old Develops A Solar Powered Grinder by YhungPablo(m): 12:42pm On Jan 07, 2017
rip to the dead.

(1) (Reply)

Federal Government Scholarship Awards (2016/2017) / Your University Is The Worst University In Nigeria / Jamb Released The Cbt Accredited Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.