Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Nigerian Student Develops A Dashboard To Show Covid19 Spread - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Student Develops A Dashboard To Show Covid19 Spread (3461 Views)

A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished / Dangote University Kano Develops Robot To Support Staff Domestic Work / UI Student Develops Lemongrass-based Insecticides Against Beans Weevils (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Student Develops A Dashboard To Show Covid19 Spread by ajahexcel(m): 11:41am On Apr 09, 2020
Cranfield University celebrates Nnenna Robert for her recent development of a Dashboard that show the starts of Coronavirus Spread in Nigeria.

See image below.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Develops A Dashboard To Show Covid19 Spread by ajahexcel(m): 11:42am On Apr 09, 2020
Congratulations Nnenna, keep making us proud.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Develops A Dashboard To Show Covid19 Spread by ernneyce(m): 1:29pm On Apr 09, 2020
Its not like I came to check names ooo grin

But we are too much cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Develops A Dashboard To Show Covid19 Spread by NorthPrince: 1:36pm On Apr 09, 2020
According to the igbo people, they will say
IGBO AMAKA BUT I WILL SAY

NIGERIA AMAKA!!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Develops A Dashboard To Show Covid19 Spread by cassidy1996(m): 2:49pm On Apr 09, 2020
kudos to her, but we want solution
Re: Nigerian Student Develops A Dashboard To Show Covid19 Spread by mytime24(f): 4:41pm On Apr 09, 2020
That's my aunty

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Develops A Dashboard To Show Covid19 Spread by Dalexicographer(m): 5:01pm On Apr 09, 2020
Not hating... undecided But a 17 year old already did that a while ago undecided

https://ncov2019.live

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Develops A Dashboard To Show Covid19 Spread by sapientia(m): 5:27pm On Apr 09, 2020
We can praise nonsense that needs no praise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student Develops A Dashboard To Show Covid19 Spread by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 09, 2020
There's nothing worth celebrating in this.

A PG student plotting data on Arcgis has now become something to celebrate on top?
It's just like a Demography postgraduate student using this period to run some live data about Coronavirus on SPSS using Nigeria as a casestudy as part of his/her PG course. Or an Urban planning student using Google Earth to map out data for COVID-19 in Nigeria as part of his/her PG work. Some people go just lift any junky news from somewhere online and dump here and start shouting Amaka for no reason.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Student Develops A Dashboard To Show Covid19 Spread by gulfer: 6:08pm On Apr 09, 2020
Dalexicographer:
Not hating... undecided But a 17 year old already did that a while ago undecided

Thanks jare

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Develops A Dashboard To Show Covid19 Spread by abumeinben(m): 6:22pm On Apr 09, 2020
Dalexicographer:

You see am bah?

But not bad of her. Naso China dey do
Re: Nigerian Student Develops A Dashboard To Show Covid19 Spread by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 09, 2020
I had no idea she wasn't even studying in a Nigerian University till I opened the thread. And honestly I'm not suprised.
When will Nigerian "Universities" grow beyond being advanced secondary schools and actually become useful to the society.
Universities carry out research and come up with practical solutions to a lot of real life problems in serious countries.
Lecturers lead students in research in other countries while here in Nigeria , lecturers see students the way Lions see antelopes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student Develops A Dashboard To Show Covid19 Spread by Alberta123: 8:38pm On Apr 09, 2020
I created something similar within a few hours..There are api's available for easy integration.

To think this is even be celebrated.

I guess I deserve a medal or crown or something grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student Develops A Dashboard To Show Covid19 Spread by crestedaguiyi: 9:33pm On Apr 09, 2020
Alberta123:
I created something similar within a few hours..There are api's available for easy integration.

To think this is even be celebrated.

I guess I deserve a medal or crown or something grin

Can you show us your own .

Hope you realise it's the school that is showing her off and not she telling her story or singing her own praise

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: FG Lists Conditions For Reopening Schools, Varsities / Putting An End To This "Yahoo+" Money Ritual Nonsense / Ebsu Requirement For Medicine And Surgery.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.