Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,641 members, 7,955,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:08 PM

5 Careers/jobs To Avoid As An Introvert - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 5 Careers/jobs To Avoid As An Introvert (24405 Views)

COVID-19: Akeredolu Offers Permanent Jobs To Volunteers In Ondo / Top 12 Graduate trainee jobs to apply for in 2018 Easily / 20,000 Jobs To Be Created As‎ Police To Launch Tv, Radio Services, Jan. 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Careers/jobs To Avoid As An Introvert by wisdomguy4u(m): 2:18pm On Jan 08, 2017
lacasera14:
Are they doing any of the things listed? you need rest sir

with all due respect , your level of reasoning stinks bro. with such level reasoning , I doubt you will succeed in anything in life.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Careers/jobs To Avoid As An Introvert by Deejay1000(m): 2:56pm On Jan 08, 2017
lacasera14:
it's either you are a blend of both or you are lying about doing all of them.

am a blend of both
Re: 5 Careers/jobs To Avoid As An Introvert by humurphia(m): 3:01pm On Jan 08, 2017
op should have said introverts should not even work
Re: 5 Careers/jobs To Avoid As An Introvert by lacasera14(m): 3:13pm On Jan 08, 2017
wisdomguy4u:

with all due respect , your level of reasoning stinks bro. with such level reasoning , I doubt you will succeed in anything in life.
really? coming from a failure himself, that you've failed is not a warranty to think of everyone as failures. perhaps you'll brand Tim lahaye a failure too.
Re: 5 Careers/jobs To Avoid As An Introvert by Funjosh(m): 3:19pm On Jan 08, 2017
jossey94:
Nawa oo. This is a very ignorant post. So, because of my introverted nature, I will not succeed in any of those 5 careers. Balderdash. You really need to understand that nobody is 100% introverted and introverts do handle themselves well in social situations when they need to do so, usually for their careers and their families. The one about doctors is just silly. As an introvert, I would connect more easily with my patients because in my experience, I v found that I tend to empathize more with people. This would make it easier to form relationships with patients. Also, introverts do smile. Lack of smiling is not a trait of introverted people, but rather a personal choice.

You need to educate yourself more on the subject before coming on NL to put up an article.

Highly disappointing article.

FP, Really?!!!

Na wa for you o. The guy offend you before
Re: 5 Careers/jobs To Avoid As An Introvert by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 08, 2017
lacasera14:
so introverts are social? first to initiate convos? like to be in crowd?
introversion has little to do with being social. introverts are simply people who expend energy in social interactions and gain energy in isolation.
it follows that introverts won't initiate conversations or willingly go social unless

1. they have excess energy that needs to be burned.
2. they get paid in return.

in either case, introverts can be quite social and even outperform extroverts. they just have to get away every now and then to "recharge."

3 Likes

Re: 5 Careers/jobs To Avoid As An Introvert by micxwell(m): 4:13pm On Jan 08, 2017
lacasera14:
really? coming from a failure himself, that you've failed is not a warranty to think of everyone as failures. perhaps you'll brand Tim lahaye a failure too.
Lol, Bro for me if I put my mind to anything i will be successful at it as an introvert. But, if am asked to choose a career path on the spot; I can't choose marketing and politics(in fact i hate it sef). But others are totally fine by me.
The fact that I won't choose those career paths doesn't mean I won't do well. They are two different things entirely.
Imagine someone like me working in a bank now, i will now allow my temperament to prevent me from doing well; lailai. When I never see another job. Grace and Determination matters too you know. Happy Sunday
Re: 5 Careers/jobs To Avoid As An Introvert by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 08, 2017
You are wrong when it comes to business... Warren Buffett, Bill Gates and some of the world billionaires are introverts who were extremely successful in business... Introverts are the one who invent, innovate etc... The Facebook you know today was once an idea by an introvert, Mark Zuckerberg.... Introverts do well in business because they are more reliable and trustworthy than extroverts.... Customers prefer to deal with trustworthy people even if they are a bit difficult than those who are friendly and unreliable....
Re: 5 Careers/jobs To Avoid As An Introvert by waluga(m): 12:05pm On Jan 09, 2017
i agree with some of ur facts but it takes dedication and focus to make breakthrough with all this aforementioned criterion.....and will of God i think.....IRE oOOOOOO
Re: 5 Careers/jobs To Avoid As An Introvert by TashaGirl: 1:09pm On Jan 09, 2017
PoliticalThuG:
mtchwwwwwww
Re: 5 Careers/jobs To Avoid As An Introvert by Agozie48: 1:23pm On Jan 09, 2017
UncannyGenius:
You are wrong when it comes to business... Warren Buffett, Bill Gates and some of the world billionaires are introverts who were extremely successful in business... Introverts are the one who invent, innovate etc... The Facebook you know today was once an idea by an introvert, Mark Zuckerberg.... Introverts do well in business because they are more reliable and trustworthy than extroverts.... Customers prefer to deal with trustworthy people even if they are a bit difficult than those who are friendly and unreliable....

May the good Lord God bless you and prosper you. Major successful business personalities are introverts
Re: 5 Careers/jobs To Avoid As An Introvert by Idboyostic(m): 3:18pm On Jan 09, 2017
ednut1:
I hear u, i hate anything marketing and i avoid it like a plague. Bt i was once posted to a marketing role for 4 months, wetin i for do? Resign abi. But i performed well, the joy of going to diff companies to met high networth peeps to seal deals is out of this world. Face ur fears or u may never know ur full capacity/ability
bro, please I need your contact or any means of contact. I need your know how on an issue...
Re: 5 Careers/jobs To Avoid As An Introvert by ednut1(m): 3:27pm On Jan 09, 2017
Idboyostic:
bro, please I need your contact or any means of contact. I need your know how on an issue...
responded to ur pm, u didnt reply na
Re: 5 Careers/jobs To Avoid As An Introvert by Idboyostic(m): 3:43pm On Jan 10, 2017
ednut1:
responded to ur pm, u didnt reply na
Aiit, will check my box.
Re: 5 Careers/jobs To Avoid As An Introvert by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 11, 2017
Agozie48:

May the good Lord God bless you and prosper you. Major successful business personalities are introverts
Amen and you too.... Intact. Most, if not all advancement in various fields are done by Introverts... Napoleon Bonaparte, who was one of the greatest military leaders in history was an introvert... He was a pure genius that the European rulers at his time were so terrified that they had to band together to defeat him....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Get To Katangua Market In Abulegba, Lagos? / How I Held Pastors Spellbound During A Pastoral Job Interview / Salary Of Contract Staff In First Bank?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.