Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Pastor Joseph Obayemi To Lead RCCG In Nigeria - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Joseph Obayemi To Lead RCCG In Nigeria (47401 Views)

Pastor Joseph Duke Dies 5 Months After Wedding (Photos) / Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts / Rccg In Munich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Joseph Obayemi To Lead RCCG In Nigeria by UnknownT: 5:15pm On Jan 07, 2017
T
Re: Pastor Joseph Obayemi To Lead RCCG In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 07, 2017
Adeboye is now GGO (Group General Overseer).

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joseph Obayemi To Lead RCCG In Nigeria by AkProsper(m): 5:16pm On Jan 07, 2017
Wishing him ad the entire redeem well.
Re: Pastor Joseph Obayemi To Lead RCCG In Nigeria by ZUBY77(m): 5:21pm On Jan 07, 2017
The latest criminal in town

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Joseph Obayemi To Lead RCCG In Nigeria by tolulopebanks: 5:21pm On Jan 07, 2017
boboLIL:
this one face go pursue 50 armed robbers

Wicked Savage grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Joseph Obayemi To Lead RCCG In Nigeria by Vokians(m): 5:24pm On Jan 07, 2017
Kushpapi:
Year of surprises... I will not be surprise if Seun also hand over nairaland to lalasticlala. grin
who is lalasticlala?
Re: Pastor Joseph Obayemi To Lead RCCG In Nigeria by palsenator(m): 5:34pm On Jan 07, 2017
tboyO2:
Redeem is a scam grin
Winners is a scam
Christ embassy abi na visa is a scam
Tb Joshua father of magic scam
And many more grin

Christianity now has turned into PLC

I pity the followers seeking for magic not miracles grin
Obviously commonsense is no more with you bloody islamist. If we are scam, you are terrorist and bloodsucker. I wouldn't have replied you but the moment you said you pity the followers , it gave you away as one of those bloody Muslims who are brainless. I respect Islam but only when I see constructive people and not assholes like you.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joseph Obayemi To Lead RCCG In Nigeria by kolexy(m): 5:36pm On Jan 07, 2017
obembet:
I still don't knw why many pple are critize BABA ADEBOYE... Some say yahoo pastor, some say fraudster... Well I will like to tell you guys that baba has fulfilled his mission. He has contribute positively to many lives especially in this nation.. Even me as a person, I can not forget him in a hurry. But I will tell u this , IF NOT NO HAVE EVER SAID THANK GOD FOR YOU IN MY LIFE.... I MEAN IF NOT FOR GOD AND YOU IN MY LIFE... YOU HAVE NOT ACHIEVE ANYTHING IN THIS LIFE.... 1 john 3: 16

What Language is this?
Re: Pastor Joseph Obayemi To Lead RCCG In Nigeria by camonguy: 5:41pm On Jan 07, 2017
Re: Pastor Joseph Obayemi To Lead RCCG In Nigeria by menxer: 5:51pm On Jan 07, 2017
Where are the bigots that said change is not necessary?
Re: Pastor Joseph Obayemi To Lead RCCG In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 07, 2017
tboyO2:
Redeem is a scam grin
Winners is a scam
Christ embassy abi na visa is a scam
Tb Joshua father of magic scam
And many more grin

Christianity now has turned into PLC

I pity the followers seeking for magic not miracles grin
Proudly Catholic

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Joseph Obayemi To Lead RCCG In Nigeria by lawani: 5:55pm On Jan 07, 2017
HOW DOES A REASONABLE MAN WITH COMMON SENSE ACCEPT THAT JESUS DIED FOR PEOPLE'S PAST AND FUTURE SINS OF RAPE, LYING ARMED ROBBERY, HUMAN RITUALS? THIS IS WHAT THESE THUGS ARE SPREADING AS GOSPEL! MAYBE WITH 2 BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR OR MORE. THEY KILL EVERY AND ANYBODY IN THEIR WAY!

IT HAS TO STOP AND SOON!.
Re: Pastor Joseph Obayemi To Lead RCCG In Nigeria by tboyO2: 6:00pm On Jan 07, 2017
palsenator:
Obviously commonsense is no more with you bloody islamist. If we are scam, you are terrorist and bloodsucker. I wouldn't have replied you but the moment you said you pity the followers , it gave you away as one of those bloody Muslims who are brainless. I respect Islam but only when I see constructive people and not assholes like you.
I'm a catholic FYI cool
Re: Pastor Joseph Obayemi To Lead RCCG In Nigeria by bigerboy200: 6:01pm On Jan 07, 2017
beeoohtee:

How has this helped a common RCCG member talkless of Nigerians as a whole

Can someone give me a reasonable news on Financial stability undecided
B like say u wan get mouth odour abi?? Continue blabbing..
Re: Pastor Joseph Obayemi To Lead RCCG In Nigeria by raumdeuter: 6:09pm On Jan 07, 2017
Re: Pastor Joseph Obayemi To Lead RCCG In Nigeria by fkdmods: 6:21pm On Jan 07, 2017
People are just s.tupid. Did anyone listen to the so called speech he gave? So much brain washing everywhere. Things you can do for yourself by yourself they are begging an imaginary God for. Smh. I need to go to pastor school i swear.
Re: Pastor Joseph Obayemi To Lead RCCG In Nigeria by ultimate73(m): 6:23pm On Jan 07, 2017
all the best
Re: Pastor Joseph Obayemi To Lead RCCG In Nigeria by Kobicove(m): 1:37am On Jan 08, 2017
The new CEO cheesy
Re: Pastor Joseph Obayemi To Lead RCCG In Nigeria by TRIED4NOW: 4:51am On Jan 08, 2017
Adeboye has been fooling us enough.
thank God someone has finally provided proof that Adeboye is a false teacher
see
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY
Re: Pastor Joseph Obayemi To Lead RCCG In Nigeria by uzolexis(f): 9:35am On Jan 08, 2017
palsenator:

Christians defending their religion by insulting pple, isn't that ironic Didn't Jesus say to turn the other cheek lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Pastor Joseph Obayemi To Lead RCCG In Nigeria by mytym(m): 10:52am On Jan 08, 2017
ammyluv2002:
I don't understand this GO in Nigeria and worldwide. Well, I wish the new GO in Nigeria success & God's guidance

Same here, but I think Adeboye became G.O when rccg was strictly within Nigerian shores...but the church has expanded under him as G.O to many countries while the Headquarters is Still in Nigeria.

So hypothetically he had been promoted while on the job as National to both national and International G.O and both comes with different Job descriptions but more responsibilities...

Realistically, He has only reduced his scope of work while he's still the 'Daddy G.O' as far as i'm concerned and the word 'G.O' was supposed to cover the whole entity rccg whether international, subterranean or spirit world...The term G.O has just been reduced!

And the buhari policy just got to the churches...so he probably wants to set an example for other G.Os
by relinquishing the National Post. Only KICC seems a bit different.
Re: Pastor Joseph Obayemi To Lead RCCG In Nigeria by mytym(m): 11:01am On Jan 08, 2017
fkdmods:
People are just s.tupid. Did anyone listen to the so called speech he gave? So much brain washing everywhere. Things you can do for yourself by yourself they are begging an imaginary God for. Smh. I need to go to pastor school i swear.

Since you can do it yourself Mr Wise Fellow, kuku start ASAP. You don't need a Bible School or Pastor School...

School is where the brainwashing is strongest...
Re: Pastor Joseph Obayemi To Lead RCCG In Nigeria by palsenator(m): 11:03am On Jan 08, 2017
uzolexis:

Christians defending their religion by insulting pple, isn't that ironic Didn't Jesus say to turn the other cheek lipsrsealed undecided
lol

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joseph Obayemi To Lead RCCG In Nigeria by edego2up(m): 6:07pm On Nov 26, 2018
show off. Churches are now political position in god of mamur,how many jet have you got?lalastica,let them bring all the harvest into the house that there maybe plenty

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" / Pastor Biodun Reacts To A Man Who Blasted Him For His Yacht Party(pic) / 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.