Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Faceboook Is Evil!See Wat Facebook Owner Did 2 Frank Edward Because Of Bible(pic - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Faceboook Is Evil!See Wat Facebook Owner Did 2 Frank Edward Because Of Bible(pic (2607 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecy For 2019 And His Use Of Bible References / Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faceboook Is Evil!See Wat Facebook Owner Did 2 Frank Edward Because Of Bible(pic by amakachinwe3: 4:50pm On Jan 07, 2017
Nawa oooo!

Re: Faceboook Is Evil!See Wat Facebook Owner Did 2 Frank Edward Because Of Bible(pic by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 07, 2017
You really didnt have to infringe on other people's space.. get their address and mail to them, its does not have to get to social media..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faceboook Is Evil!See Wat Facebook Owner Did 2 Frank Edward Because Of Bible(pic by Acekidc4(m): 4:58pm On Jan 07, 2017
Nooooooooo, you are the one Evil!!
Re: Faceboook Is Evil!See Wat Facebook Owner Did 2 Frank Edward Because Of Bible(pic by ammyluv2002(f): 5:03pm On Jan 07, 2017
Facebook is not evil! This story doesn't add up. There are 1001 Christian organizations on Facebook

2 Likes

Re: Faceboook Is Evil!See Wat Facebook Owner Did 2 Frank Edward Because Of Bible(pic by mymadam(m): 5:07pm On Jan 07, 2017
ammyluv2002:
Facebook is not evil! This story doesn't add up. There are 1001 Christian organizations on Facebook

True, very true!

1 Like

Re: Faceboook Is Evil!See Wat Facebook Owner Did 2 Frank Edward Because Of Bible(pic by baybeeboi: 5:19pm On Jan 07, 2017
i repeat

Re: Faceboook Is Evil!See Wat Facebook Owner Did 2 Frank Edward Because Of Bible(pic by ndcide(m): 5:26pm On Jan 07, 2017
Esseite:
Well your religion is your business..

2nd commandment- worship the lord thy God and take him as your lord and PERSONAL saviour...

You really didnt have to infringe on other people's uiman right.. get their address and mail to them, its does not have to get to social media..

What if a traditionalist decides to share goat skulls to those he has won..

Note:.. am a christian..

Are you ashamed of the gospel of Jesus Christ? That same gospel the apostles and great men gave their lives for?

When Christ comes, will he find any faith?

Just a thought : who will be happy about this, God almighty or the devil.

I quoted you because you said you're a christian.

3 Likes

Re: Faceboook Is Evil!See Wat Facebook Owner Did 2 Frank Edward Because Of Bible(pic by Nbote(m): 6:55pm On Jan 07, 2017
Why wasn't it closed immediately or why haven't dey closed the numerous Facebook pages posting Bible updates and other biblical teachings? I still remember Joel Osteen and Joyce Meyer ministries posts I get talk more of the thousands of others out there.

2 Likes

Re: Faceboook Is Evil!See Wat Facebook Owner Did 2 Frank Edward Because Of Bible(pic by Mikylopez(f): 7:06pm On Jan 07, 2017
d story doesn't add up he should at least tell us d story in full details before playing d pity card i have come across several biblical groups on facebook

1 Like

Re: Faceboook Is Evil!See Wat Facebook Owner Did 2 Frank Edward Because Of Bible(pic by psalmsjob: 7:22pm On Jan 07, 2017
Esseite:

2nd commandment- worship the lord thy God and take him as your lord and PERSONAL saviour...

You really didnt have to infringe on other people's uiman right.. get their address and mail to them, its does not have to get to social media..

You just spoke my mind but the holier than thou Christians will come for you if they haven't already started.

If you want to pray go into your room close the doors and windows then pray to God and the God who ears what you asked in secret will answer you openly. But which side, all this come see me as I sabi pray Christians will ignore that.

What you give with your right hand the left hand must not know about it. But which side, all this I'm the best giver Christians will ignore that.

#God knows!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faceboook Is Evil!See Wat Facebook Owner Did 2 Frank Edward Because Of Bible(pic by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 07, 2017
Esseite:

U just lied. You are no Christian or u are a very arrogant one for naming anoda Christian belief as religion
Re: Faceboook Is Evil!See Wat Facebook Owner Did 2 Frank Edward Because Of Bible(pic by jnrbayano(m): 8:51pm On Jan 07, 2017
ndcide:

Are you ashamed of the gospel of Jesus Christ? That same gospel the apostles and great men gave their lives for?

When Christ comes, will he find any faith?

Just a thought : who will be happy about this, God almighty or the devil.

I quoted you because you said you're a christian.

So if someone is a Christian he/she ceases to be sensible?
Re: Faceboook Is Evil!See Wat Facebook Owner Did 2 Frank Edward Because Of Bible(pic by Edenoscar(m): 8:54pm On Jan 07, 2017
brosci:

U just lied. You are no Christian or u are a very arrogant one for naming anoda Christian belief as religion
what is christianity, a type of hairstlye? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Faceboook Is Evil!See Wat Facebook Owner Did 2 Frank Edward Because Of Bible(pic by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 07, 2017
brosci:

I am a christian, being a christian does not mean convincing you to being a christian..

If i love my neighbours like i love myself, my neighbour whom is not a christian sees my beheaviour, likes it... wants to be like me.. then i teach him on how to be a christian like me..

If we all start going on facebook, on peoples walls trying to force our religion on them.. it wont be fair, because we wont like such done to us and our belief..

I am really a christian.

1 Like

Re: Faceboook Is Evil!See Wat Facebook Owner Did 2 Frank Edward Because Of Bible(pic by lilmax(m): 9:09pm On Jan 07, 2017
Esseite:

You really didnt have to infringe on other people's human right.. get their address and mail to them, its does not have to get to social media..

READ what he said, this time CAREFULLY and you'll find out how f up your comment is
Re: Faceboook Is Evil!See Wat Facebook Owner Did 2 Frank Edward Because Of Bible(pic by ndcide(m): 9:39pm On Jan 07, 2017
jnrbayano:

So if someone is a Christian he/she ceases to be sensible?

I've heard this weak lines a lot. Sorry but it's coming from the devil to manipulate souls to himself.

If someone is a Christian, the person lives by the word of God. In the word of God is wisdom. Not by the wisdom of man.

Unless you are saying as a Christian, when you live by the word of God, you are no longer sensible. Well, the wisdom of God is foolishness to man. 1corinthians 1:25

Sorry for the preaching. Just that you pointed out, "as a Christian"

Thanks.
Re: Faceboook Is Evil!See Wat Facebook Owner Did 2 Frank Edward Because Of Bible(pic by UnlimitedIfex(m): 10:11pm On Jan 07, 2017
If facebook is evil, then what will u call other social site lyk twitter
Re: Faceboook Is Evil!See Wat Facebook Owner Did 2 Frank Edward Because Of Bible(pic by obi4eze(m): 11:04pm On Jan 07, 2017
Esseite:

You really didnt have to infringe on other people's human right.. get their address and mail to them, its does not have to get to social media..

U r definitely not a Christian, maybe because u don't know what the word 'Christian' means.
Re: Faceboook Is Evil!See Wat Facebook Owner Did 2 Frank Edward Because Of Bible(pic by JayJustus(m): 11:11pm On Jan 07, 2017
story doesn't just add up...reason why I just never liked this guy...songs just don't move the spirit errrhhh
Re: Faceboook Is Evil!See Wat Facebook Owner Did 2 Frank Edward Because Of Bible(pic by Malayy(m): 11:22pm On Jan 07, 2017
Esseite:

I swear you didn't make sense.. who else Is with me?
Re: Faceboook Is Evil!See Wat Facebook Owner Did 2 Frank Edward Because Of Bible(pic by Nobody: 2:37am On Jan 08, 2017
Edenoscar:

what is christianity, a type of hairstlye? undecided

what is polite quoting, a type of virtue you lack?
u are only bold in keypad but at least type with undastanding. i wont be suprised if u are an atheist, u all have one thing in common :total disrespect for people beliefs and immaturity
Re: Faceboook Is Evil!See Wat Facebook Owner Did 2 Frank Edward Because Of Bible(pic by Nobody: 2:43am On Jan 08, 2017
psalmsjob:

You just spoke my mind but the holier than thou Christians will come for you if they haven't already started.

If you want to pray go into your room close the doors and windows then pray to God and the God who ears what you asked in secret will answer you openly. But which side, all this come see me as I sabi pray Christians will ignore that.

What you give with your right hand the left hand must not know about it. But which side, all this I'm the best giver Christians will ignore that.

#God knows!

which means paul, peter and the rest hu preached were also holier than thou. EXTREMELY REMARKABLE. u will learn with time dat u quoted a passage of the bible for a situation it did not match. or are u against the great commission
Re: Faceboook Is Evil!See Wat Facebook Owner Did 2 Frank Edward Because Of Bible(pic by psalmsjob: 5:40am On Jan 08, 2017
brosci:

which means paul, peter and the rest hu preached were also holier than thou. EXTREMELY REMARKABLE. u will learn with time dat u quoted a passage of the bible for a situation it did not match. or are u against the great commission

I support the great commission but what I was commenting against is the tendency to come online and needlessly announce what you are doing under the great commission for public approval. The God that he serves knows of his services and will reward him. Thus the the Bible quotations!

And quite frankly every scripture or verse of the Bible has numerous application in the hand of the Holy Spirit far beyond our human comprehension, it's like scattering of seed, I'm sure you get my drift.

Furthermore, under the great commission no one wins a soul it's the Holy Spirit that does so, we are to just preach the gospel of Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: Faceboook Is Evil!See Wat Facebook Owner Did 2 Frank Edward Because Of Bible(pic by Nobody: 6:06am On Jan 08, 2017
psalmsjob:

I support the great commission but what I was commenting against is the tendency to come online and needlessly announce what you are doing under the great commission for public approval. The God that he serves knows of his services and will reward him. Thus the the Bible quotations!

And quite frankly every scripture or verse of the Bible has numerous application in the hand of the Holy Spirit far beyond our human comprehension, it's like scattering of seed, I'm sure you get my drift.

Furthermore, under the great commission no one wins a soul it's the Holy Spirit that does so, we are to just preach the gospel of Jesus Christ.

Exactly the point i was trying to make..

1 Like

Re: Faceboook Is Evil!See Wat Facebook Owner Did 2 Frank Edward Because Of Bible(pic by psalmsjob: 6:17am On Jan 08, 2017
Esseite:

Exactly the point i was trying to make..

We're on the same page but I saw your caveat "Note am a Christian" at the end of your post before meant to pre-warn the wolf in Christian clothing or the my "Pastor-said" type that won't read their Bible.

We shouldn't be tired or discouraged by their attacks their forefathers did worst to Jesus. "You say you're the son of God come down and save yourself" they said to him on the cross!

It's all good!
Re: Faceboook Is Evil!See Wat Facebook Owner Did 2 Frank Edward Because Of Bible(pic by pressplay411(m): 7:00am On Jan 09, 2017
psalmsjob:

Frankly I don't see anything wrong in what Edwards did, not as if he tried to sell them the bibles.
Either someone reported his post or I guess FB frowns against religious activities.

There's a silent war against religion/Christianity in the media and on social media. Ever notice even Multi choice bleeps out any mention of Jesus, God, etc?
Once upon a time it was only derogatory words that were bleeped.
Obviously the people who control the media especially in USA who are mostly homosexuals are trying to kill the bible.

The big question is Why?
Re: Faceboook Is Evil!See Wat Facebook Owner Did 2 Frank Edward Because Of Bible(pic by psalmsjob: 8:44am On Jan 09, 2017
pressplay411:

Frankly I don't see anything wrong in what Edwards did, not as if he tried to sell them the bibles.
Either someone reported his post or I guess FB frowns against religious activities.

There's a silent war against religion/Christianity in the media and on social media. Ever notice even Multi choice bleeps out any mention of Jesus, God, etc?
Once upon a time it was only derogatory words that were bleeped.
Obviously the people who control the media especially in USA who are mostly homosexuals are trying to kill the bible.

The big question is Why?

Are you referring to the same Facebook where you can get numerous updates from pages of churches daily and those "prayers" that you're asked to type "Amen" which gets thousands of "likes" and "comments" that drives those post to the top of Facebook ranking? Tell me it's another Facebook that's now being accused by you or your likes of censoring religious and Christian contents or that they started this yesterday or tomorrow

If objectivity is to be used to analyze Facebook or the whole conspiracy theory you just threw up, then Facebook would be given more credit for being the best medium since the commission was ordered that allows for the "great commission" which is to go and preach the gospel to every people all over the world to be achieved more than any other.

Frank Edwards was looking for attention that's all, maybe he has a new album coming. Because if that's not the case then one should wonder why he said Facebook blocked him out.

Firstly, Facebook didn't block him while he was "saving the souls" according to him but when he offered to send them Bibles which every verse of it anyone can just Google up and read, it was then Facebook blocked him. Well then if your conspiracy theory is to be taken seriously, Facebook and those media house that supposedly control these things are doing a poor job at their censoring agenda.

Secondly and very important too; only God saves souls believers just preach the gospel of Jesus Christ and any soul He saves the gate of hell can never take back from Him, needless for me to say that includes his Church as well because the Church and the saved soul are originally the same before those big cathedral replaced it in people's mind although that doesn't changed the fact that the gates of hell or anything or anyone in this world can prevail against who God had truly saved.

So fans of Frank Edwards should tell him to study his Bible well to show himself to be a workman approved of God rightly dividing the word of truth. The first Bible people read is the way you live your life!
Re: Faceboook Is Evil!See Wat Facebook Owner Did 2 Frank Edward Because Of Bible(pic by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 10, 2017
psalmsjob:

I understand u perfectly now.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hello there / Which Church Is The True Church I Can Attend? / Scientist Declares Science Has Found The Biblical God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.