Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Is This The Tallest Man In Nigeria? (photo) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is This The Tallest Man In Nigeria? (photo) (70015 Views)

Tallest Man Spotted In Ikorodu Along Ipakodo /ebute Towards Ogolonto / Lindaikeji Picture With The Nigeria Tallest Man / Umuchukwu Medical Research Centre, Anambra's Tallest Building Takes A New Shape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This The Tallest Man In Nigeria? (photo) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 07, 2017
c height damn!!!!
Re: Is This The Tallest Man In Nigeria? (photo) by otemanuduno: 10:10pm On Jan 07, 2017
I've seen at least five people taller than this one.
Philip, Boda Johnson, Seun, Bayo and Chukwudi's brother are all taller than him.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Tallest Man In Nigeria? (photo) by bonfreregong: 10:11pm On Jan 07, 2017
slimthugchimee2:
am taller undecided
Picture or you know the drill.
Re: Is This The Tallest Man In Nigeria? (photo) by Bangalee10(m): 10:11pm On Jan 07, 2017
beneviv:
Longman

Why the did u say longman hmmm
Re: Is This The Tallest Man In Nigeria? (photo) by morbeta(m): 10:13pm On Jan 07, 2017
This no go pass Aboki.
Re: Is This The Tallest Man In Nigeria? (photo) by slimthugchimee2(m): 10:13pm On Jan 07, 2017
bonfreregong:
Picture or you know the drill.

undecided

Re: Is This The Tallest Man In Nigeria? (photo) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 07, 2017
The guy should be working for NEPA, they won't have any need for a ladder
Re: Is This The Tallest Man In Nigeria? (photo) by bonfreregong: 10:15pm On Jan 07, 2017
slimthugchimee2:

undecided
Were you involved in a roforofo fight? ayanma.
Re: Is This The Tallest Man In Nigeria? (photo) by Elmojiid(m): 10:23pm On Jan 07, 2017
wunmi590:
We Afonja's call people like this "Opa" grin

BTW: Is that not sugar cane with in his hand? Opa holding sugar cane.

Is only the Afonja's that can understand my statement. grin
ayam afonja bt ayam nt understanding plz.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Tallest Man In Nigeria? (photo) by wunmi590(m): 10:25pm On Jan 07, 2017
Elmojiid:
ayam afonja bt ayam nt understanding plz.

Lol grin

When I was young, our parent would always say "agun ta so lo"

And they would also say you can relate people who are tall like that to a sugar cane, because sugar cane are also long grin
Re: Is This The Tallest Man In Nigeria? (photo) by Elmojiid(m): 10:28pm On Jan 07, 2017
wunmi590:

Lol grin

When I was young, our parent would always say "agun ta so lo"

And they would also say you can relate people who are tall like that to a sugar cane, because sugar cane are also long grin
2 bottles of orijin and 1 plat of pepper soup for u bt the bills on me,

1 Like

Re: Is This The Tallest Man In Nigeria? (photo) by wunmi590(m): 10:32pm On Jan 07, 2017
Elmojiid:
2 bottles of orijin and 1 plat of pepper soup for u bt the bills on me,

Lol grin

Thanks
Re: Is This The Tallest Man In Nigeria? (photo) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 07, 2017
mytime24:
e looooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnNg oooooooooooooooooooooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked

ELECTRIC POLE
will u marry me?
Re: Is This The Tallest Man In Nigeria? (photo) by shegs4danny(m): 10:39pm On Jan 07, 2017
HomesOfLife:
I'll rather be a short man.lol
lol
Re: Is This The Tallest Man In Nigeria? (photo) by davss02(m): 10:42pm On Jan 07, 2017
I'm very sure he's sensless...he has replaced hin sense will height
Re: Is This The Tallest Man In Nigeria? (photo) by davss02(m): 10:43pm On Jan 07, 2017
shaklisco:
where did you stay in Lagos? or call me on this number 08

Kidnapper spotted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This The Tallest Man In Nigeria? (photo) by bullabong(m): 10:47pm On Jan 07, 2017
Kobicove:

Not everyone who's tall can play basketball undecided
would have made a wonderful point guard.point guards don't require much skill other than the ability to obstruct passage of the ball einto inner court.
Re: Is This The Tallest Man In Nigeria? (photo) by Iphone5: 10:47pm On Jan 07, 2017
powerfulsettingz:
Pls this doesn't concern me

Pls I need a job urgently
Am a female just finished my ND in accounting last year really where to do my IT I stay in lagos pls anyone with any help should quote me thanks

Shei you fine?
Re: Is This The Tallest Man In Nigeria? (photo) by ofemigeorge(m): 10:49pm On Jan 07, 2017
That's not Nigeria. Open you can lie ooo
Re: Is This The Tallest Man In Nigeria? (photo) by powerfulsettingz: 10:49pm On Jan 07, 2017
Iphone5:

Shei you fine?
Sharrap and find me job
Re: Is This The Tallest Man In Nigeria? (photo) by onunwa21(m): 10:49pm On Jan 07, 2017
Dis guy cassava nobi here
Re: Is This The Tallest Man In Nigeria? (photo) by banana4nana(m): 10:50pm On Jan 07, 2017
ANTONINEUTRON:
**Just thinking**

God created man in his image

either everybody get him personal God

Or God posture go dey amazing oo

Guy what are u thinking ?
Re: Is This The Tallest Man In Nigeria? (photo) by Iphone5: 10:59pm On Jan 07, 2017
powerfulsettingz:

Sharrap and find me job

Werey, you don see job finish undecided

1 Like

Re: Is This The Tallest Man In Nigeria? (photo) by mheracle01(m): 11:10pm On Jan 07, 2017
stanley99a:
Longitude
latitude
Re: Is This The Tallest Man In Nigeria? (photo) by elhafeez(m): 11:13pm On Jan 07, 2017
long John
Re: Is This The Tallest Man In Nigeria? (photo) by Timelezz: 11:17pm On Jan 07, 2017
chris444:
I was wandering if this guy is the tallest man in Nigeria or we have someone taller than him.
How do we know when you didn't furnish his height in feet or metres?
Re: Is This The Tallest Man In Nigeria? (photo) by da3pu0(m): 11:20pm On Jan 07, 2017
powerfulsettingz:
Pls this doesn't concern me

Pls I need a job urgently
Am a female just finished my ND in accounting last year really where to do my IT I stay in lagos pls anyone with any help should quote me thanks

sis if its all about IT and u are ready to work with a microfinance institute. go to ijebu ode no 29 bonojo street to sumit your IT letter. ask of CGEE office. buuuut you sud be ready to work anywhere in south west ok.
Re: Is This The Tallest Man In Nigeria? (photo) by Onyemaboy(m): 11:23pm On Jan 07, 2017
Not only tallest also the longest man.
Re: Is This The Tallest Man In Nigeria? (photo) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 07, 2017
Almost half of the electric pole.
Re: Is This The Tallest Man In Nigeria? (photo) by diva90: 11:27pm On Jan 07, 2017
Why do they look East African? Or am I the only person seeing those features?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Whose Long Braids Got Stuck In Wheel Of A Bike Rescued By Sympathizers / Massive Crocodile Killed In Bodija, Ibadan (Photos) / Iroko Tree Bursts Into Fire Itself In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.