Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,811 members, 7,813,670 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Is This The Tallest Man In Nigeria? (photo) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is This The Tallest Man In Nigeria? (photo) (70013 Views)

Tallest Man Spotted In Ikorodu Along Ipakodo /ebute Towards Ogolonto / Lindaikeji Picture With The Nigeria Tallest Man / Umuchukwu Medical Research Centre, Anambra's Tallest Building Takes A New Shape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This The Tallest Man In Nigeria? (photo) by neighbourhud: 11:28pm On Jan 07, 2017
davss02:

Kidnapper spotted

LOL na the grammar fear me sef grin
Re: Is This The Tallest Man In Nigeria? (photo) by soath(m): 11:30pm On Jan 07, 2017
shaklisco:
where did you stay in Lagos? or call me on this number 08054597967
No be your papa language jare grin

1 Like

Re: Is This The Tallest Man In Nigeria? (photo) by basadenet: 11:32pm On Jan 07, 2017
No...I know somebody in Shomolu, Lagos that is taller than this person.
Re: Is This The Tallest Man In Nigeria? (photo) by mKc9ET(m): 11:38pm On Jan 07, 2017
Awesome80:
DAMN!........Jst hope his sense is still intact cheesy

Look at how he covers his face with a cap while walking dont think is still intact
Re: Is This The Tallest Man In Nigeria? (photo) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 07, 2017
Awesome80:
lol
Re: Is This The Tallest Man In Nigeria? (photo) by frubben(m): 11:53pm On Jan 07, 2017
See long distance relationship
Re: Is This The Tallest Man In Nigeria? (photo) by Rexnegro(m): 12:04am On Jan 08, 2017
Longcucumber:
All those girls looking for tall dude,pls come and carry this one.
hahahahayayayaya Lwkmdh
Re: Is This The Tallest Man In Nigeria? (photo) by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 08, 2017
Awesome80:
Does height have correlation with sense? Stop beefing the guy, joor
Re: Is This The Tallest Man In Nigeria? (photo) by Toofan007: 12:08am On Jan 08, 2017
Wetin dem write for the dude jersey? Robocop? I don't think the guy plays with a full deck at all.
Re: Is This The Tallest Man In Nigeria? (photo) by babtuns76(m): 12:12am On Jan 08, 2017
chris444:
I was wandering if this guy is the tallest man in Nigeria or we have someone taller than him.
That is The only one u see for your places .

Re: Is This The Tallest Man In Nigeria? (photo) by powerfulsettingz: 12:32am On Jan 08, 2017
da3pu0:

sis if its all about IT and u are ready to work with a microfinance institute. go to ijebu ode no 29 bonojo street to sumit your IT letter. ask of CGEE office. buuuut you sud be ready to work anywhere in south west ok.
Anywhere ke
Is the payment that okay to survive?
Re: Is This The Tallest Man In Nigeria? (photo) by Nobody: 12:37am On Jan 08, 2017
powerfulsettingz:
Pls this doesn't concern me

Pls I need a job urgently
Am a female just finished my ND in accounting last year really where to do my IT I stay in lagos pls anyone with any help should quote me thanks
What can you do?
Re: Is This The Tallest Man In Nigeria? (photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 12:44am On Jan 08, 2017
Y r they always kinda ugly
Re: Is This The Tallest Man In Nigeria? (photo) by oduz: 1:01am On Jan 08, 2017
[quote post=52622602]We Afonja's c

Is only the Afonja's that can understand my statement. grin

sugar cane grin
[/quote]

OMG

So you are from the SW

& you don't know the meaning of Afonja ?

Or how else can you accept to be so called by anybody, talk less of describing yourself as such

This is a typical worst scenario of what you get for deleting HISTORY from our educational curriculum

Itumo Afonja ni ile Odua ni 'Odale'
Se Odale ni iwo ni ?
Lo se iwadi ti o ba dele .....

Because Biafrans (that is what they proudly call themselves) have shouted that derogatory name so often so you allow it to stick on your head ?

I weep in MANDARIN (Chinese Language)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This The Tallest Man In Nigeria? (photo) by Nobody: 1:01am On Jan 08, 2017
igi iroko reee oooo,he's long though,he's definitely not the longest in nigeria
Re: Is This The Tallest Man In Nigeria? (photo) by wunmi590(m): 1:06am On Jan 08, 2017
oduz:

[size=18pt]
OMG![/size]

So you are from the SW

& you don't know the meaning of Afonja ?

Or how else can you accept to be so called by anybody, talk less of describing yourself as such

This is a typical worst scenario of what you get for deleting HISTORY from our educational curriculum

Itumo Afonja ni ile Odua ni 'Odale'
Se Odale ni iwo ni ?

Because Biafrans (that is what they proudly call themselves) have shouted that derogatory name so often so you allow it to stick on your head ?

I weep in MANDARIN (Chinese Language)

I don't know why most of you guys take things too serious, I was just having my fun, and I made the statement to catch fun.

I am proud to come from the SW.

Please is not everything you take too serous on public forum.
Re: Is This The Tallest Man In Nigeria? (photo) by powerfulsettingz: 1:09am On Jan 08, 2017
themall:
What can you do?
Nothing just an ND holder looking for it placement or work
Re: Is This The Tallest Man In Nigeria? (photo) by Kyllahmc(m): 1:11am On Jan 08, 2017
Chai na "Tozo" we dey call am here grin
Re: Is This The Tallest Man In Nigeria? (photo) by oduz: 1:21am On Jan 08, 2017
I am proud to come from the SW.

[/quote]

That is the main issue

In ten years time your fun will still be here on NL for the younger ones to read & follow

Even today, you are not the youngest person on NL, some kids may find you funny enough to follow your footsteps

It is when they choose to have greater fun by calling themselves 'thieves' that the implication will become clearer to you, but may be not to them

Those who started sagging were having fun
Those who laid the foundation for cultism were having fun
My Brother, please let's have FUN reasonably & moderately
Not at the expense of painstakingly built CULTURAL values, irrespective of where we come from

A word is enough .....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Tallest Man In Nigeria? (photo) by assana: 1:24am On Jan 08, 2017
Phcn pole
Re: Is This The Tallest Man In Nigeria? (photo) by Originalsly: 1:25am On Jan 08, 2017
Hmmm..... veryyyy tall guy... judging from the two houses ... he doesn't live in this area... can't even visit!... outdoors kinda guy...by force.
Re: Is This The Tallest Man In Nigeria? (photo) by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:18am On Jan 08, 2017
[quote author=Eldinot4 post=52622676Chai. Sweet heart you are beautiful[/quote]ok..we have heard u...now locate her house with zakky and play na me go marry am ehehehe hin papa nor like me hehehehe her papa nor like me eheheheh ....if u are not indomie generation u shud know d song..lol
Re: Is This The Tallest Man In Nigeria? (photo) by curvilicious: 2:48am On Jan 08, 2017
Atiku2019:
And I'm 5ft2inches cry cry cry cry

Chaiyi u short o
Re: Is This The Tallest Man In Nigeria? (photo) by Nobody: 2:59am On Jan 08, 2017
This one no follow at allllllllllllll!

Longman.
Re: Is This The Tallest Man In Nigeria? (photo) by redsun(m): 3:24am On Jan 08, 2017
The ladies are tall too. Are you sure they are Nigerians? They look like Guineans.
Re: Is This The Tallest Man In Nigeria? (photo) by toprealman: 5:53am On Jan 08, 2017
Kobicove:

Not everyone who's tall can play basketball undecided
They should. In the US, once you are spotted at a young age of having an exceptional height....scholarship and tutelage follows. A must! OP is 100% correct.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Tallest Man In Nigeria? (photo) by zoneboy: 5:54am On Jan 08, 2017
chris444:
I was wandering if this guy is the tallest man in Nigeria or we have someone taller than him.

Continue wandering in the wilderness
Re: Is This The Tallest Man In Nigeria? (photo) by DMerciful(m): 6:08am On Jan 08, 2017
Judging from picture is relative! He may appear taller than reality if the people by his side are short! What is his height in feet or meters?
chris444:
Re: Is This The Tallest Man In Nigeria? (photo) by DMerciful(m): 6:14am On Jan 08, 2017
Why are you berating him? If he says he is an afonja, who are you to say he is not? Abi afonja nor get lineage or children? grin grin
oduz:

That is the main issue

In ten years time your fun will still be here on NL for the younger ones to read & follow

Even today, you are not the youngest person on NL, some kids may find you funny enough to follow your footsteps

It is when they choose to have greater fun by calling themselves 'thieves' that the implication will become clearer to you, but may be not to them

Those who started sagging were having fun
Those who laid the foundation for cultism were having fun
My Brother, please let's have FUN reasonably & moderately
Not at the expense of painstakingly built CULTURAL values, irrespective of where we come from

A word is enough .....
Re: Is This The Tallest Man In Nigeria? (photo) by juman(m): 6:19am On Jan 08, 2017
Gaddaffi
Re: Is This The Tallest Man In Nigeria? (photo) by walozanga(m): 6:34am On Jan 08, 2017
Dreamwaker:
Does he play basketball? If not such a sad pathetic waste.
must every tall man be a basketballer? U wey dey average why u nobe footballer, recieve sense
Re: Is This The Tallest Man In Nigeria? (photo) by seangy4konji: 6:36am On Jan 08, 2017
Na how to deh enter him crib when anyone no deh house him neighborhood gals go deh figure out to deh play with him long mamba.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Whose Long Braids Got Stuck In Wheel Of A Bike Rescued By Sympathizers / Massive Crocodile Killed In Bodija, Ibadan (Photos) / Iroko Tree Bursts Into Fire Itself In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.