Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,164 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses - Religion (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses (51469 Views)

Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) / 10 Bible Verses On Tithing / Difference Between Holiness And Righteousness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 11:12am On Aug 10, 2019
WE DEALT WITH 10 THINGS GOD LOVES LAST SATURDAY, TODAY WE ARE GOING TO DEAL
WITH 10 ... HE HATES. IN FACT, THE LAST 7 OF THEM ARE ABOMINATION BEFORE GOD.

1. DIVORCE

Malachi 2:15-16 King James Version (KJV)
... and let none deal treacherously against the wife of his youth. For the Lord, the God of Israel,
saith that he hateth putting away: ...

2. WORLDLY POPULAR FEAST DAYS (Like End year party, even christmas and other worldly parties.)

Amos 5:21-24 King James Version (KJV)
I hate, I despise your feast days, and I will not smell in your solemn assemblies. Though ye offer
me burnt offerings and your meat offerings, I will not accept them: neither will I regard the peace
offerings of your fat beasts. Take thou away from me the noise of thy songs; for I will not hear the
melody of thy viols. But let judgment run down as waters, and righteousness as a mighty stream.

3. THOSE WHO LOVES VIOLENCE (Do you love wrestling, and other violence movies?)

Psalm 11:5 King James Version (KJV)
The Lord trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth.

THESE REMAINING 7 ARE IN FACT ABOMINATION IN THE SIGHT OF GOD.

4. PRIDE

Proverbs 6:16-17 King James Version (KJV)
These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, ...

5. LYING (surprised?)

These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: ... a lying tongue, ...

6. KILLING THE INNOCENT (say NO to abortion, whether you are single or married)

These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: ... hands that shed
innocent blood,

7. EVIL PLANNERS (eg those that plan robbery, kidnapping and terrorist bombing and attacks, etc)

Proverbs 6:18 King James Version (KJV)
An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, ...

8. THOSE THAT EXECUTE EVIL ACTIVITIES

Proverbs 6:18 King James Version (KJV)
... feet that be swift in running to mischief,

9. FALSE WITNESS

Proverbs 6:19 King James Version (KJV)
A false witness that speaketh lies, ...

10. PLANTING MISUNDERSTANDING BETWEEN 2 OR MORE PERSONS

Proverbs 6:19 King James Version (KJV)
... and he that soweth discord among brethren.

SURPRISED AT THESE? I WAS EQUALLY SURPRISED, THE VERY FIRST DAY I READ PROV. 6:16-19.
THE HOLY BOOK SAYS " MY PEOPLE PERISH FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE." YOU CAN HELP THE
SPIRIT OF GOD IN SPREADING THIS INFORMATION, BY SENDING THEM TO OTHERS.

Maranatha!
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by vybzkartel: 11:19am On Aug 10, 2019
Is gossip a sin?
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 11:42am On Aug 10, 2019
vybzkartel:
Is gossip a sin?

Yes my dear, a gossiper/gossip commits the number 10th thing that God hates. Besides, read the scripture below.

Proverbs 16:28 New International Version (NIV)
A perverse person stirs up conflict, and a gossip separates close friends.

HOPE YOUR QUESTION IS ANSWERED?
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 6:32am On Aug 11, 2019
Still surprised ... Yes the Holy Bible is full of surprises
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 10:27am On Aug 13, 2019
"IT'S GOOD TO FULFIL ALL RIGHTEOUSNESS" SAID THE LORD, ... THE DAY HE WAS BAPTIZED.
THEREFORE, WE ALL THAT ARE ALIVE SHOULD BE BAPTIZED. THOSE BAPTIZED AS INFANTS,
WHEN THEY COULDN'T SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES, SHOULD BE RE BAPTIZED NOW THAT THEY
HAVE GROWN AND COULD ANSWER WITH THEIR OWN MOUTH, LIKE THE EUNUCH BELOW. AND
BY IMMERSION, IN DEEP WATER/RIVER.

Acts 8:36-38 King James Version (KJV)
And as they went on their way, they came unto a certain water: and the eunuch said, See, here is
water; what doth hinder me to be baptized? And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart,
thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. And he
commanded the chariot to stand still: and they went down both into the water, both Philip and the
eunuch; and he baptized him.

BESIDES, THE LORD TOLD THE APOSTLES TO BAPTIZE THOSE THAT BELIEVED. THEREFORE, IT
IS WRONGTO BAPTIZE A CHILD WHO MAY NOT WANT TO BE A CHRISTIAN WHEN HE GROWS UP.

Mark 16:16 King James Version (KJV)
He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

ONE CAN STILL MAKE HEAVEN WITHOUT BEEN BAPTIZED LIKE THE THIEF ON THE CROSS. BUT
YOU CAN'T DECEIVE OR OUT SMART THE LORD, CAUSE HE KNOWS THAT YOU DIDN'T REPENT AT
THE POINT OF DEATH. GO AND JOIN THE BAPTISM CLASS NOW ... BELOVED.

Tell someone to tell someone about this.

MARANATHA!
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 9:23am On Aug 14, 2019
... BELOW IS WHAT WOULD HAPPEN ON THE DAY OF RAPTURE.

Acts 8:38-39 New International Version (NIV)
And he gave orders to stop the chariot. Then both Philip and the
eunuch went down into the water and Philip baptized him. When
they came up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord suddenly took
Philip away, and the eunuch did not see him again, but went on his
way rejoicing.

IF YOU ARE ALIVE ON EARTH THAT DAY, DON'T BE LEFT BEHIND
LIKE THE EUNUCH TO TELL THE STORY.

Get everybody around you informed.

MARANATHA! (He that must come, must come one day)
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by Audacius: 8:07pm On Aug 14, 2019
veecovee:
"IT'S GOOD TO FULFIL ALL RIGHTEOUSNESS" SAID THE LORD, ... THE DAY HE WAS BAPTIZED.
THEREFORE, WE ALL THAT ARE ALIVE SHOULD BE BAPTIZED. THOSE BAPTIZED AS INFANTS,
WHEN THEY COULDN'T SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES, SHOULD BE RE BAPTIZED NOW THAT THEY
HAVE GROWN AND COULD ANSWER WITH THEIR OWN MOUTH, LIKE THE EUNUCH BELOW. AND
BY IMMERSION, IN DEEP WATER/RIVER.

Acts 8:36-38 King James Version (KJV)
And as they went on their way, they came unto a certain water: and the eunuch said, See, here is
water; what doth hinder me to be baptized? And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart,
thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. And he
commanded the chariot to stand still: and they went down both into the water, both Philip and the
eunuch; and he baptized him.

BESIDES, THE LORD TOLD THE APOSTLES TO BAPTIZE THOSE THAT BELIEVED. THEREFORE, IT
IS WRONGTO BAPTIZE A CHILD WHO MAY NOT WANT TO BE A CHRISTIAN WHEN HE GROWS UP.

Mark 16:16 King James Version (KJV)
He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

ONE CAN STILL MAKE HEAVEN WITHOUT BEEN BAPTIZED LIKE THE THIEF ON THE CROSS. BUT
YOU CAN'T DECEIVE OR OUT SMART THE LORD, CAUSE HE KNOWS THAT YOU DIDN'T REPENT AT
THE POINT OF DEATH. GO AND JOIN THE BAPTISM CLASS NOW ... BELOVED.

Tell someone to tell someone about this.

MARANATHA!

I get your drift about the human rights aspect and how one can be saved without baptism. Your example of the thief on the cross is lucid. I also think of those who died confessing faith in Christ before they could be baptised. So what is the fate of the baptized child and the baptiser. Are they going to hell or something is impaired in their Christian lives for carrying out the baptism? I ask sincerely. Not to argue.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 3:24pm On Aug 16, 2019
Audacius:

I get your drift about the human rights aspect and how one can be saved without baptism. Your example of the thief on the cross is lucid. I also think of those who died confessing faith in Christ before they could be baptised. So what is the fate of the baptized child and the baptiser. Are they going to hell or something is impaired in their Christian lives for carrying out the baptism? I ask sincerely. Not to argue.

God bless you for your level of understand.

I'm not God my dear, ... just doing his work. But one thing I know is that any infant whom
a reverend father sprinkle some water on, is not yet baptised. As for the baptiser, I wonder
what's different from him and he who is promoting false doctrine.

I would strongly advice everyone to go for baptism, cause the way God would judge you
that's delaying to join baptism class, and the way HE would judge someone who hasn't
been a christian before, might not be the same.

Shalom!
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 4:17pm On Aug 16, 2019
CAN GOD TESTIFY OF YOU THIS WAY?

Job 1:8 King James Version (KJV)
And the Lord said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is
none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and
escheweth evil?

OR ARE YOU ONE OF THOSE THAT SAY "NO ONE IS, AND CAN BE PERFECF?" THE
LORD IS SAYING TO YOU TODAY ... "Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father
which is in heaven is perfect. Matthew 5:48 King James Version (KJV)

DON'T BE TIRED OF DOING THE WORK OF GOD ... SHARE THIS MESSAGE.

Maranatha!
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 1:23pm On Aug 17, 2019
CAN GOD?
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 4:19pm On Aug 18, 2019
THE REWARD OF THE FRONT LINERS.

WHO ARE THE FRONT LINERS?

THEY ARE SIMPLY THOSE FEW BELIEVER THAT HAVE BURNING ZEAL FOR
THE KINGDOM WORKS.

Matthew 19:27-30 King James Version (KJV)
Then answered Peter and said unto him, Behold, we have forsaken all, and
followed thee; what shall we have therefore? And Jesus said unto them, Verily
I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the
Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve
thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. And every one that hath forsaken
houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands,
for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting
life. But many that are first shall be last; and the last shall be first.

WHO AND WHO ARE GOING TO RULE OTHER NATIONS, DURING THE TIME THE
LORD IS REFERING TO, IN THE SCRIPTURE ABOVE? OF COURSE, "THE FRONT
LINERS."

Join them.

MARANATHA!
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 11:21am On Aug 19, 2019
The 1st shall be the last and the last ...
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 5:22pm On Aug 19, 2019
THIS STATEMENT AND REACTION REALLY TOUCHED ME.

Job 1:21-22 King James Version (KJV)
And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked
shall I return thither: the Lord gave, and the Lord hath taken
away; blessed be the name of the Lord. In all this Job sinned
not, nor charged God foolishly.

HE WAS A PERFECT MAN, INDEED. LETS LEARN FROM HIM.

Maranatha!
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:06am On Aug 20, 2019
NO MATTER WHAT YOU ARE PASSING THROUGH, NO MATTER
WHAT THEY ARE SAYING, KEEP HANGING IN FAITH AND DON'T
GIVE UP. YOUR REWARD IS AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL.

Job 2:9-10 King James Version (KJV)
Then said his wife unto him, Dost thou still retain thine integrity?
curse God, and die. But he said unto her, Thou speakest as one
of the foolish women speaketh. What? shall we receive good at
the hand of God, and shall we not receive evil? In all this did not
Job sin with his lips.

ENCOURAGE ALL AND SUNDRY THAT ARE PASSING THROUGH
TOUGH TIME WITH THIS MESSAGE.

Maranatha.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:33am On Aug 21, 2019
YOU MAY NOT KNOW THAT YOUR SUFFERINGS ARE LIGHT, UNTIL YOU COME
ACROSS THOSE WHO ARE REALLY SUFFERING. JUST IMAGINE THE LEVEL OF
SUFFERING A MAN IS GOING ..., THAT MADE HIS FRIENDS TO REACT THIS WAY.

Job 2:11-13 New International Version (NIV)
When Job’s three friends, Eliphaz the Temanite, Bildad the Shuhite and Zophar
the Naamathite, heard about all the troubles that had come upon him, they set
out from their homes and met together by agreement to go and sympathize with
him and comfort him. When they saw him from a distance, they could hardly
recognize him; they began to weep aloud, and they tore their robes and sprinkled
dust on their heads. Then they sat on the ground with him for seven days and seven
nights. No one said a word to him, because they saw how great his suffering was.

ALWAYS GIVE GOD THANKS IN ALL SITUATION ... SEND THESE LINES TO OTHERS.

Maranatha!
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 6:26pm On Aug 24, 2019
A son honoureth his father, and a servant his master: if then I be a father, where is mine honour?
and if I be a master, where is my fear? saith the Lord of hosts unto you, ... Malachi 1:6 KJV.

THE FEAR OF THE LORD IS THE BEGINING OF WIDOM. MANY FIND IT DIFFICULT TO FEAR
GOD, ... RATHER, THEY FEAR satan AND his little demons. NOT KNOWING THAT satan and all
his demons DO TREMBLE BEFORE GOD. BELOW IS THE WORDS OF THE WISEST MAN THAT
HAS EVER LIVED ON EARTH.

Ecclesiastes 12:13-14 King James Version (KJV)
Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for
this is the whole duty of man. For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret
thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.

ARE YOU ON YOUR DUTY POST? OR ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DEVIL?

James 2:19 King James Version (KJV)
Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

BE WISE DEARLY BELOVED.

Maranatha!
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:26am On Aug 25, 2019
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 1:57pm On Aug 25, 2019
JESUS OUR LORD SAID "OCCUPY TILL I COME." AS YOU OCCUPY THE POSITIONS OF PASTOR, EVANGELIST, CHURCH MEMBER, ETC.

MAKE SURE YOU ARE ON THE CORRECT "DUTY POST," WHICH IS TO FEAR GOD AND KEEPING HIS COMMANDMENT.

DON'T "OCCUPY" A POSITION IN A WRONG "DUTY POST" ... DON'T BE A PASTOR, EVANGELIST, CHURCH MEMBER, ETC; WHO DO NOT FEAR GOD, AND KEEP HIS WORD.

OUR "DUTY POST" IS TO FEAR GOD AND KEEP HIS WORD/ COMMANDMENTS.

SHALOM!
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 3:45pm On Aug 26, 2019
Think how you have instructed many, how you have strengthened feeble hands.
Your words have supported those who stumbled; you have strengthened faltering
knees. But now trouble comes to you, and you are discouraged; it strikes you, and
you are dismayed. Should not your piety be your confidence and your blameless
ways your hope? “Consider now: Who, being innocent, has ever perished? Where
were the upright ever destroyed? Job 4:3-7 New International Version (NIV)

BE STRONG AND COURAGEOUS, ...SURELY YOU'LL OVERCOME.

Encourage those passing through test of faith.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 6:13pm On Aug 27, 2019
Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith,
and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.
Acts 14:22 King James Version (KJV)
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 11:26am On Aug 28, 2019
Maranatha!
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 2:43pm On Aug 29, 2019
... GOOD ADVICE.

Job 5:17-27 New International Version (NIV)
“Blessed is the one whom God corrects; so do not despise the discipline of the Almighty.
For he wounds, but he also binds up; he injures, but his hands also heal. From six calamities
he will rescue you; in seven no harm will touch you. In famine he will deliver you from death,
and in battle from the stroke of the sword. You will be protected from the lash of the tongue,
and need not fear when destruction comes. You will laugh at destruction and famine, and
need not fear the wild animals. For you will have a covenant with the stones of the field, and
the wild animals will be at peace with you. You will know that your tent is secure; you will take
stock of your property and find nothing missing. You will know that your children will be many,
and your descendants like the grass of the earth. You will come to the grave in full vigor, like
sheaves gathered in season. “We have examined this, and it is true. So hear it and apply it to
yourself.”

PAUSE AND PONDER.

Maranatha!
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 2:08pm On Aug 30, 2019
... apply it to yourself.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:04pm On Aug 31, 2019
SON/DAUGTHER OF MAN, DON'T BE SELF CENTERED. GOD BROUGHT YOU TO THIS THREAD TO READ
AND PASS THE INFORMATION TO OTHERS.

Ezekiel 33:7-9 King James Version (KJV)
So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman ... ; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and
warn them from me. When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely die; if thou dost not speak
to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine
hand. Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall
die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.

DO THE WORK OF AN EVANGELIST.

Maranatha.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 6:22am On Sep 01, 2019
Psalm 68:11 King James Version (KJV)
The Lord gave the word: great was the company of those that published it.

JOIN THEM!

WILL YOU
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 6:00pm On Sep 01, 2019
JUST BLOW THE WARNING TRUMPET AND LEAVE THE REST FOR GOD.

Ezekiel 33:3-6 King James Version (KJV)
If when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people; Then whosoever
heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood
shall be upon his own head. He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon
him. But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul. But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not
the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is
taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

THOSE THAT TURN MANY TO RIGHTEOUSNESS WILL SHINE LIKE STAR FOREVER, DANIEL 12:4

Maranatha!
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:24pm On Sep 02, 2019
SOME FELLOWS DO NOT EAT CRAYFISH, SNAILS, ETC. THIS PRACTICE IS CONTRARY TO NEW
TESTAMENT BELIEVES. BELOW ARE THE ONLY THINGS CHRISTIANS ARE TO ABSTAIN FROM.

Acts 15:28-29 King James Version (KJV)
For it seemed good to the Holy Ghost, and to us, to lay upon you no greater burden than these necessary
things; That ye abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from
fornication: from which if ye keep yourselves, ye shall do well. Fare ye well.

IMAGINE HOW POLLUTED, FORNICATION IS.

Share this correction.

MARANATHA!
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 4:07pm On Sep 03, 2019
THOUGH THEY QUARRELLED SOMETIME DURING THEIR EARTHLY LIFE, BOTH OF THEM
ARE IN HEAVEN NOW. DON'T LET THE DISAGREEMENT YOU HAD WITH YOUR BROTHER
OR SISTER DENY YOU HEAVEN.

Acts 15:36-40 King James Version (KJV)
And some days after Paul said unto Barnabas, Let us go again and visit our brethren in every
city where we have preached the word of the Lord, and see how they do. And Barnabas
determined to take with them John, whose surname was Mark. But Paul thought not good to
take him with them, who departed from them from Pamphylia, and went not with them to the
work. And the contention was so sharp between them, that they departed asunder one from
the other: and so Barnabas took Mark, and sailed unto Cyprus; And Paul chose Silas, and
departed, being recommended by the brethren unto the grace of God.

GO AND RECONCILE WITH YOUR BROTHER OR SISTER. ... SEND THE MESSAGE TO OTHERS.

Maranatha!
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:37am On Sep 04, 2019
WHEN SERVING GOD IS INCONVENIENT TO YOUR FUTURE, MARRIAGE,
FINANCE, ETC; IS WHEN YOU PROVE THE LOVE YOU HAVE FOR GOD.

Acts 15:25-26 King James Version (KJV)
It seemed good unto us, being assembled with one accord, to send chosen
men unto you with our beloved Barnabas and Paul, Men that have hazarded
their lives for the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

ALWAYS DO THE WORK OF AN EVANGELIST, DESPITE THE INCONVENIENCE.

Don't go to heaven only you. Send this to someone.

MARANATHA!
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 5:58pm On Sep 05, 2019
CROSS ON EARTH, CROWN IN HEAVEN. NO CROSS, NO
CROWN. QED.

Luke 9:23 King James Version (KJV)
And he said to them all, If any man will come after me,
let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and
follow me.

LOOK UP ONCE AGAIN, OUR LORD ADDED THE WORD
"daily". ... THEREFORE, DENY YOURSELF CARRY YOUR
CROSS DAILY, AND FOLLOW HIM.

Send this bitter truth to others!

MARANATHA!
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 3:31pm On Sep 07, 2019
... TIME TO FOCUS ON NEWS COMING OUT FROM ISRAEL

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/268511

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (32) (Reply)

Questions For Daddy G. O, Pastor Kumuyi & Pastor Lazarus Muoka / RCCG Orders “Genital Test” For Members That Want To Marry / Bishop Oyedepo: Buhari Government, Most Wicked In Nigeria’s History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.