Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Pastor (Mrs) Victoria Obayemi Preaching At Sisters Convention (Throwback Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor (Mrs) Victoria Obayemi Preaching At Sisters Convention (Throwback Video) (37740 Views)

Pastor Mrs Veronica Going Viral is a Fake News: See the real Evidence Here / Ven Ernest Ezumezu, Anglican Priest Dies While Preaching At A Wedding In Anambra / Policeman In Uniform Preaching At Alaba Market, Lagos (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor (Mrs) Victoria Obayemi Preaching At Sisters Convention (Throwback Video) by crackhouse(m): 8:30am On Jan 08, 2017
How I wish I still have some bleeps to give. I was trying to process some bleeps but it failed.

Re: Pastor (Mrs) Victoria Obayemi Preaching At Sisters Convention (Throwback Video) by Okeikpu(m): 8:34am On Jan 08, 2017
Ndi amumu ugha everywhere grin which one be mummy G.O
Re: Pastor (Mrs) Victoria Obayemi Preaching At Sisters Convention (Throwback Video) by leofab(f): 8:36am On Jan 08, 2017
Where
Re: Pastor (Mrs) Victoria Obayemi Preaching At Sisters Convention (Throwback Video) by mantosa(m): 8:36am On Jan 08, 2017
This is the dumbest poo I have ever watched in all my life! TF is that!!! The analysis is full of foolishness and you are freaking foolish for posting this too. You deserve to be chained to a balcony for two weeks. What nonsense. If you are going to analyze, bring valid and intelligent points not this rubbish. I dey para for you man

TRIED4NOW:
We pray This new G.O. is different from Adeboye.

This clip reveals a lot

see
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY

1 Like

Re: Pastor (Mrs) Victoria Obayemi Preaching At Sisters Convention (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 08, 2017
So NL mod ban me because I didn't give a flying fvck.
Well I still don't give a flying fvck. Maybe the guy below me will.

Re: Pastor (Mrs) Victoria Obayemi Preaching At Sisters Convention (Throwback Video) by Kushpapi: 8:44am On Jan 08, 2017
L0velyn:
i hope the husband wasn't just appointed by his fellow men, i hope his appointment was from God

This days politics is taking over the Church of God
Hmmmm, trying to reach you
Re: Pastor (Mrs) Victoria Obayemi Preaching At Sisters Convention (Throwback Video) by frubben(m): 8:51am On Jan 08, 2017
Next to chop redeem money
Re: Pastor (Mrs) Victoria Obayemi Preaching At Sisters Convention (Throwback Video) by wolexy14(m): 8:54am On Jan 08, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
So naso Adeboye take go? sad
baba hasn't gone anywhere, pastor obayemi is overseeing activities in Nigeria only while baba is still d G.O of the universe. Hope u understand.
Re: Pastor (Mrs) Victoria Obayemi Preaching At Sisters Convention (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 08, 2017
Who gives a hut.??

Re: Pastor (Mrs) Victoria Obayemi Preaching At Sisters Convention (Throwback Video) by BabaO2: 9:03am On Jan 08, 2017
Okeikpu:
Ndi amumu ugha everywhere grin which one be mummy G.O
Envy, jealousy,covetousness, primitiveness are your ways of life
Re: Pastor (Mrs) Victoria Obayemi Preaching At Sisters Convention (Throwback Video) by Girlbestfriend(f): 9:25am On Jan 08, 2017
Pidgin2:
"Mummy G. O" but there is no one with this title in the Bible grin

gringringrin me sef tiya

1 Like

Re: Pastor (Mrs) Victoria Obayemi Preaching At Sisters Convention (Throwback Video) by Girlbestfriend(f): 9:26am On Jan 08, 2017
frubben:
Next to chop redeem money

Like seriously??
Re: Pastor (Mrs) Victoria Obayemi Preaching At Sisters Convention (Throwback Video) by psalmsjob: 9:37am On Jan 08, 2017
Daddy and Mummy GO grin chai devil sure knows how to deceive people with words or rephrasing what God said to make it look more noble than what God wanted.

More like what God can do, I can do better as in:

God said;"Dont eat from this tree because if you do you shall surely die".

Devil turned it into; "You can eat from the tree and you shall not surely die" because you shall know the difference between good and evil!

God said; "Don't call anyone father here on earth because only God is your father".

Devil turned it into; "Call your spiritual fathers here on earth Father" because by so doing you're honoring God"

The role of a pastor is to lead the folk of God so if their overzealousness makes them call you Daddy and Mummy GO you can tell them to stop in as much as you almost silently say "can somebody shout Hale..." and before you complete your sentence they're screaming then you can as well tell them to stop equating you with God in their lives and they'll listen except if you want it and encourage it through your hench men indirectly because if an Area Manager sic Area Pastor call the General Manager sic GO, "Daddy" how dare you call him anything less as an ordinary member hoping to get one favour or another from you dedication to business sic church!

Like the catch phrase goes; it is wellgrin still the same 3 words as in Jesus is Lord so no problem againgrin
Re: Pastor (Mrs) Victoria Obayemi Preaching At Sisters Convention (Throwback Video) by AyamConfidence(m): 10:25am On Jan 08, 2017
naijaboiy:

Now we get to choose? cheesy

This is taking the "give no Fück" a trend to another level. gringringrin
boss na so ooo grin grin

Pursue excellence in whatever you do...I have a dream that this trend will last longer than all the others
Re: Pastor (Mrs) Victoria Obayemi Preaching At Sisters Convention (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 08, 2017
Kushpapi:

Hmmmm, trying to reach you

why?
Re: Pastor (Mrs) Victoria Obayemi Preaching At Sisters Convention (Throwback Video) by nijanigga: 10:45am On Jan 08, 2017
TRIED4NOW:

This clip reveals a lot

see

damn! please watch this video with open mind and come back to comment.
"sow in dollars if you want to harvest in dollars..." you can't sow in naira and expect to harvest in Euro, it doesn't work like that really?
Re: Pastor (Mrs) Victoria Obayemi Preaching At Sisters Convention (Throwback Video) by profstar(m): 11:53am On Jan 08, 2017
TRIED4NOW:

This clip reveals a lot

see
This is all gotten twisted,
I started watching with open mind, but when I noticed that everything was twisted, I stopped. Jesus is no more the only son of God because that is why he went to the cross, SO THAT WE TOO CAN BE CALLED SONS OF THE LIVING GOD. you fool. Also the "maths and English" calculation you did is also wrong, why can't you add 6+0+0+6 just as you did for the first part, but you decided to twist it all to suit your thinking. The problem is not Adeboye, the problem is your mind. the mind sees whatever it was to see no matter the reality. You need deliverance.
Re: Pastor (Mrs) Victoria Obayemi Preaching At Sisters Convention (Throwback Video) by Kushpapi: 12:22pm On Jan 08, 2017
L0velyn:

why?

Can you Get in touch
Re: Pastor (Mrs) Victoria Obayemi Preaching At Sisters Convention (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 08, 2017
Kushpapi:

Can you Get in touch
nah pm me
Re: Pastor (Mrs) Victoria Obayemi Preaching At Sisters Convention (Throwback Video) by Okeikpu(m): 2:41pm On Jan 08, 2017
BabaO2:

Envy, jealousy,covetousness, primitiveness are your ways of life
You don eat today
Re: Pastor (Mrs) Victoria Obayemi Preaching At Sisters Convention (Throwback Video) by Kushpapi: 4:45pm On Jan 08, 2017
L0velyn:
nah pm me
Well.max77@yahoo.com. Send me a message on my mail
Re: Pastor (Mrs) Victoria Obayemi Preaching At Sisters Convention (Throwback Video) by ayanbaba2(m): 8:26pm On Jan 08, 2017
CreampieGuy1:
Mummy GO kor mummy H2o ni
very funny of you!!!
H2O bawo!
chai!
Re: Pastor (Mrs) Victoria Obayemi Preaching At Sisters Convention (Throwback Video) by adontcare(f): 11:54pm On Jan 08, 2017
But in d new testament apostle Paul wrote that women should not be on the alter to preach. Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

South African Church Seen Worshipping God In Style. Video / Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football / Meet Grace Ojewande, 56-Year-Old Virgin Married To Prophet Samuel Abiara (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.