Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,532 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Lagos State Govt Demolishes Oshodi Market (photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lagos State Govt Demolishes Oshodi Market (photos) (52572 Views)

Lady Advertises Her Goods With Music And Dance In Market (Photos) / Fire Outbreak At Oshodi Market, Shops And Cars Destroyed (Photos, Video) / BREAKING: Lagos Govt Demolishes Shops Near Ikeja Computer Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Govt Demolishes Oshodi Market (photos) by MrRichy(m): 9:23pm On Jan 07, 2017
why should it be by January (hardest month of the year)

I Pity the traders whose only source of livelihood comes from the market.. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State Govt Demolishes Oshodi Market (photos) by raumdeuter: 9:23pm On Jan 07, 2017
Good one

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Govt Demolishes Oshodi Market (photos) by Martinola(m): 9:24pm On Jan 07, 2017
i hiad
Re: Lagos State Govt Demolishes Oshodi Market (photos) by slimfit1(m): 9:24pm On Jan 07, 2017
Let the poor keep suffering in United .
Re: Lagos State Govt Demolishes Oshodi Market (photos) by MAXIMAL123(m): 9:26pm On Jan 07, 2017
Oshodi market and demolition are...

1 Share

Re: Lagos State Govt Demolishes Oshodi Market (photos) by XXLDICK(m): 9:26pm On Jan 07, 2017
davodyguy:

Development in a chaotic atmosphere? Where's that obtainable?
Well, he just caused more unemployment.

That is development in a reverse gear

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Govt Demolishes Oshodi Market (photos) by Movic1(m): 9:27pm On Jan 07, 2017
Moneyyy:
Why are they jealous of the Igbos?

what's there to jealous in you guys So na only Igbos dey d market shea? Odesco...

9 Likes

Re: Lagos State Govt Demolishes Oshodi Market (photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 07, 2017
Hear this opinion...

Re: Lagos State Govt Demolishes Oshodi Market (photos) by davodyguy: 9:29pm On Jan 07, 2017
XXLDICK:

Well, he just caused more unemployment.

That is development in a reverse gear

Yes, but millions would be poured back into the economy of Lagos, when the traffic is lessened

8 Likes

Re: Lagos State Govt Demolishes Oshodi Market (photos) by femijay8271(m): 9:33pm On Jan 07, 2017
buygala:

So na only Igbos dey oshodi market?

This persistent Ipob Victim Mentality won't take you guys anywhere oo undecided

I guess the Malaysian and Indonesian Authorities are also jealous of yeebos....that's why they have been sending your brothers home in coffins via DHL undecided

Small-small naaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Govt Demolishes Oshodi Market (photos) by TheMascot(m): 9:33pm On Jan 07, 2017
buygala:

I guess the Malaysian and Indonesian Authorities are also jealous of yeebos....that's why they have been sending your brothers home in coffins via DHL undecided
wait..was this intentional cos if it is I got the second pic as my Reactions

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Govt Demolishes Oshodi Market (photos) by okowande(f): 9:34pm On Jan 07, 2017
XXLDICK:
Seems Ambode is more concerned about beauty than economic development

So many news about demolition but few about economic development.

Lagos has never had a good governor.

In my opinion, they are _fucking over hyped... Tinubu, Fashola and Ambode can only be rivaled by south south governors when it comes to worst governors ever

Excess IGR and federal allocation. What does Lagos have to show for it... Highest debt in Nigeria
Ur name thou. Does it ve connection wt ur real 3rd leg? jus asking. Lolzzz
Re: Lagos State Govt Demolishes Oshodi Market (photos) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 07, 2017
IT IS VERY SAD WHEN MEMBERS OF THE SAME FAMILY DON'T TALK TO EACH OTHER.
The children suffer for the adult ego.
Cousins miss the wonderful opportunity to be together, and all due to bruised adult ego.
Stop getting offended.
Reunite with your family members.
One day, your imaginary conflict will end.... with or without you, so don't wait until it's too late, so accept the faith nd let life continues according to is will......

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State Govt Demolishes Oshodi Market (photos) by MrRichy(m): 9:35pm On Jan 07, 2017
boykas:
I wonder what people will be eating... You can't just destroy things without notice.. Pray to God to give the people affected the multitude to bear the loss.. O no Ifun, o na orun ni.

Multitude to bear the loss

5 Likes

Re: Lagos State Govt Demolishes Oshodi Market (photos) by OmoOsanyin: 9:36pm On Jan 07, 2017
carzola:
Nice one... They goes peoples lively hood.
The suffering continues 2017.

In comes pedestrian safety, welfare and wellness.
No trading supercedes it.

To rebuild the human body for sustenance and continuity, the body destroys it's old cells.

Growth is thus attained.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Govt Demolishes Oshodi Market (photos) by XXLDICK(m): 9:39pm On Jan 07, 2017
okowande:
Ur name thou. Does it ve connection wt ur real 3rd leg? jus asking. Lolzzz
shocked shocked
I have only 2 legs tongue tongue grin grin
Re: Lagos State Govt Demolishes Oshodi Market (photos) by TheMascot(m): 9:39pm On Jan 07, 2017
XXLDICK:

In my opinion, they are _fucking over hyped... Tinubu, Fashola and Ambode can only be rivaled by south south governors when it comes to worst governors ever

Excess IGR and federal allocation. What does Lagos have to show for it... Highest debt in Nigeria
and highest revenue also..be sure to get ur facts right..stop being a mor0n..it's a federal offense ..I know you want to be a critic and all but if you want to choose the right state..what do you think? that all those small menial shops will generate close to quarter of what the private firms that are going to build there will bring in a month? you know were Lagos gets its wealth? from taxes..and down to every single dime dey make sure they spend it..look at Lagos..look at your state..if they are mates then come back and talk...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos State Govt Demolishes Oshodi Market (photos) by charlesucheh(m): 9:41pm On Jan 07, 2017
Issorite!!!! A lagos must turn Dubai move!!!! Mainland people must feel the urbanization process too.........
Re: Lagos State Govt Demolishes Oshodi Market (photos) by TheMascot(m): 9:42pm On Jan 07, 2017
MrRichy:

Multitude to bear the loss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Govt Demolishes Oshodi Market (photos) by Toofan007: 9:43pm On Jan 07, 2017
symbolofhope:
IT IS VERY SAD WHEN MEMBERS OF THE SAME FAMILY DON'T TALK TO EACH OTHER.
The children suffer for the adult ego.
Cousins miss the wonderful opportunity to be together, and all due to bruised adult ego.
Stop getting offended.
Reunite with your family members.
One day, your imaginary conflict will end.... with or without you, so don't wait until it's too late, so accept the faith nd let life continues according to is will......
on top this Ambode matter abi something else?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Govt Demolishes Oshodi Market (photos) by shizzy7(f): 9:45pm On Jan 07, 2017
Kikikikikikiki

Nairaland will not kill me..
@multitude to bear the loss

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Govt Demolishes Oshodi Market (photos) by greenermodels: 9:46pm On Jan 07, 2017
we're not demolishing in anambra,those I'm referring to know themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Govt Demolishes Oshodi Market (photos) by Elmojiid(m): 9:47pm On Jan 07, 2017
buygala:

epic....3 bottles of orijin and 1 plate of pepper for u the bills on me.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Govt Demolishes Oshodi Market (photos) by Ajewealth123(m): 9:47pm On Jan 07, 2017
buygala:

i see you bro, u get sharp replies for block heads

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Govt Demolishes Oshodi Market (photos) by XXLDICK(m): 9:48pm On Jan 07, 2017
TheMascot:
and highest revenue also..be sure to get ur facts right..stop being a mor0n..it's a federal offense ..I know you want to be a critic and all but if you want to choose the right state..what do you think? that all those small menial shops will generate close to quarter of what the private firms that are going to build there will bring in a month? you know were Lagos gets its wealth? from taxes..and down to every single dime dey make sure they spend it..look at Lagos..look at your state..if they are mates then come back and talk...
We are both saying the same thing, but you just see it from a different point of view.

You said Lagos gets the highest revenue which is exactly same thing I'm saying.

Despite having the highest revenue, they are the most indebted state. Isn't that an irony

Don't think Tinubu and his stooges brought development to Lagos because Lagos has been developed far before Tinubu became a governor. He only came to reap where he didn't sow.

Talking about my state, Give my state Governor, Willie Obiano same revenue and watch him turn Anambra around.
Gracias!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Govt Demolishes Oshodi Market (photos) by bid4rich(m): 9:49pm On Jan 07, 2017
Fashola started his campaign in Oshodi, he receive accolade. Ambode don start his own too, na oshodi en-route him take, no wahala. Make una kuku demolish oshodi bridge and rebuild it to world class too.
Re: Lagos State Govt Demolishes Oshodi Market (photos) by klax(m): 9:51pm On Jan 07, 2017
davodyguy:

Your brain might need a reset.

Its being programmed for stupidity at the moment

Yoruba's
Igbo's
Hausa's etc use oshodi market

Pls kindly stop wasting your precious answering people like him. No matter how best you try to educate a fool he will forever remains a fool.

For demolishing us now hate for igbo what a stupid brain. Bro don't him his second name Mr he-goat.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos State Govt Demolishes Oshodi Market (photos) by mmsen: 9:52pm On Jan 07, 2017
XXLDICK:

The ipob yoot below me will always see tribal sentiment in every news

If the South-South and Lagos state have had the worst governors then who do you think has the best?

I'm genuinely curious because Lagos generates more IGR than the entire North and has a GDP that is double that of Kenya's.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Govt Demolishes Oshodi Market (photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 9:52pm On Jan 07, 2017
buygala:

The person you quoted might just be a mischievious non igbo who just wants the pitch people against themselves. I hope they made provision for alternativa site for them o,it's not too easy to deal with such a Challenge at this time of austerity in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Govt Demolishes Oshodi Market (photos) by OmoOsanyin: 9:53pm On Jan 07, 2017
Computer village, Ikeja...
Next.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aziza, Sani Dangote's Daughter Graduates From UK University (Photos) / How I Made Over $3,400 In Cryptocurrency In 4 Months!—i Can Teach You For Free!! / Rosemary Adebutu Is Dead! Kessington Adebutu's Wife Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.