Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,090 members, 7,845,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Please Help A Graduate With Even A Little Paying Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help A Graduate With Even A Little Paying Job (996 Views)

How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria / 4 Steps To Getting An Amazing Job As A Graduate With 3rd Class Or Pass Grade / Where Can A Graduate With Physics With Electronics Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Graduate With Even A Little Paying Job by dayjeee(m): 9:43pm On Jan 07, 2017
I Just graduated from the University of Ilorin last year. Thought I would be in service by now but NYSC decided to do their thing. We have been expecting that 2016 Batch B stream 2 would be mobilized this week but NYSC seems to be confused because they've not even released the time table as to that effect and this has caused us the stream 2 pain because we do not know what to do. I need a job that pays daily or weekly so that when NYSC is ready to mobilize the stream 2 I will be able to quit easily. Thanks
Re: Please Help A Graduate With Even A Little Paying Job by Pierocash(m): 10:16pm On Jan 07, 2017
With all the Networking opportunities present at the moment u are stil looking for job.
God help our youths
Re: Please Help A Graduate With Even A Little Paying Job by dayjeee(m): 11:46pm On Jan 07, 2017
Pierocash:
With all the Networking opportunities present at the moment u are stil looking for job.
God help our youths
Thanks for this eye opener bro. I have trust issues with most of these investments and networking Biz, but would appreciate if you could personally introduce a genuine one for me. Thanks again bro

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Graduate With Even A Little Paying Job by divinelove(m): 5:59am On Jan 08, 2017
Go to a construction site near u and do serving Mason u will make 2500 naira daily pending when u leave for nysc
Re: Please Help A Graduate With Even A Little Paying Job by anchor3447(m): 6:33am On Jan 08, 2017
You don't need to engage yourself in a slavery work all in the name of being employed.. You can make #3-5k/day depending on your level of risk taking...
Re: Please Help A Graduate With Even A Little Paying Job by emmanuelbrown26: 8:51am On Jan 08, 2017
anchor3447:
You don't need to engage yourself in a slavery work all in the name of being employed.. You can make #3-5k/day depending on your level of risk taking...
Oga show boys the way na,
Re: Please Help A Graduate With Even A Little Paying Job by fergieboy: 9:11am On Jan 08, 2017
anchor3447:
am interested boss.. How do I start
Re: Please Help A Graduate With Even A Little Paying Job by HomelandRealty: 10:00am On Jan 08, 2017
Pierocash:
God help our youths
True. In real estate just one income can cover 6months to 1yr of regular salary. Yet people still struggle for jobs
Re: Please Help A Graduate With Even A Little Paying Job by dayjeee(m): 12:10pm On Jan 08, 2017
anchor3447:
bro introduce me
Re: Please Help A Graduate With Even A Little Paying Job by ultravires(m): 7:27pm On Jan 08, 2017
anchor3447:

Pls, Kindly help a brother on how to go about this. Very much interested. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Build A Career As A Professionally-training Digital Media Marketer – Details Ins / Hreade Limited Job Recruitment 2017 / A Receptionist / Front Desk Officer Needed In Lagos (OND)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.