Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,522 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Police Recruits To Pay For Training!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Police Recruits To Pay For Training!!! (1189 Views)

Nigerian Police Recruits To Write JAMB Before Enlistment Into The Force / Nigerian Army Begins 2018 Recruitment Of 77 Regular Recruits: How To Apply / Police Recruits To Pay For Their Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Police Recruits To Pay For Training!!! by kissGuys: 9:55pm On Jan 07, 2017
Just few minutes ago... We the police recruits under the constable cadre have been asked to pay the whopping sum #13870 (thirteen thousand eight hundred and seventy naira) for training kits and study items....

These are items we were told will be given to us "GRACIOUSLY" free!!! By the federal govt.

Is this fair??

Is this change??

Is the corruption really gone??

Recruits paying for training kits?? NPF for that matter?? This is the height of it!!!

Reporting from oji river

Pls fellow recruits across the nation... Were you guys told the same thing??

Cadets in the house.. Is it the same issue with you guys

Pls this needs to get to the public...

Cc.. Lalasticlala
Re: Police Recruits To Pay For Training!!! by casttlebarbz(m): 9:59pm On Jan 07, 2017
i dont think there is any justification for this payment. ..
this is nothing but nonsense
Re: Police Recruits To Pay For Training!!! by iokpebholo: 10:13pm On Jan 07, 2017
Very wrong, what's happening to my dear country. Quite unfortunate. Know some mumu will call u a wailer mr op but I understand ur plight cos I got d information from odukpani training school, cross river state
Re: Police Recruits To Pay For Training!!! by Michaeljoshua(m): 10:17pm On Jan 07, 2017
And yet corruption still thrives in all sectors... which way Nigeria?
Re: Police Recruits To Pay For Training!!! by Emjay1310(m): 10:20pm On Jan 07, 2017
You know where it is going to Na. It's just like trying to say Corper should pay for khaki and boots. Let them stop that rough play o
Re: Police Recruits To Pay For Training!!! by uboma(m): 4:17am On Jan 08, 2017

(1)

Olam Nigeria Limited Dragnet Invite / Vacancy For Receptionist/sales Representative At Micostarmall / Vacancies For Young Ladies For A Customer Service Role On The Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.